Dr. Rodolfo Favaretto
Dr. Favaretto obtained his medicine degree at the Rebeirão Preto University, Brazil, in 2008. He is licensed to practice under the CRM-SP license #133358.
He has specialized in urology since 2016, and is a member of the Brazilian Society of Urology (SBU), with member #58409. He is dedicated to urology with a special interest in urologic oncology, urolithiasis, urologic oncology and andrology.
He is a member of the Brazilian Society of Urology (SBU), the American Urology Association and a member of the International Endourology Society.
Currently, Dr. Favaretto serves as the chief urologist at the Unidade do Convênio Prevent Senior/SP in Brazil and also works as a urologist for the health team at Hiperplasia da Próstata (HPB) - GreenLight - Convênio Prevent Senior/SP, Brazil.
You can find out more about Dr. Rodolfo on his website: https://www.drrodolfofavaretto.com.br. You can also book a consult with him by calling (16) 3515-9472 (Brazil).
- Bump or Pimple on Penis: 10 Causes & Treatment Options Penile bumps, which can appear pimple-like, can happen at any age. In most cases, they are not serious, but it is normal to feel anxious if they occur, as there is still a low probability that it could be a sign of cancer. Learn the common causes of penile bumps and what to do in each case.
- Penis Burning: 6 Causes & What To Do
- Swollen Penis: 5 Common Causes & What to Do
- Sores on Penis: 6 Main Causes & How to Heal Them
- Itchy Testicles: 7 Causes & What To Do
- Blisters on Penis: 5 Common Causes & What to Do
- Pearly Penile Papules (Tyson Glands): Causes & Treatment
- Itchy Penis: 7 Common Causes & How to Treat It
- Jelqing: What is It? Step-by-Step Exercises & Results
- Yellow Semen: 5 Common Causes & What to Do
- Penis Irritation: 5 Common Causes & What to Do
- 7 Penis Enlargement Techniques: Do they really work?
- Yeast Infection in Men: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
More From Dr. Rodolfo Favaretto
- UTI in Men: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options Although they are more common in women, urinary tract infections can also affect men and cause symptoms such as a sudden urge to urinate, pain, and burning during or after urinating. Learn more about the main symptoms of UTI in men, causes and treatment options. Updated on 04-20-2022
- Itchy Penis: 7 Common Causes & How to Treat It An itchy penis is usually not a concerning symptom, as it is typically caused by skin irritation or poor hygiene. However, if the itching does not resolve easily, it can be a sign of a more serious condition, like pubic lice or an infection. Learn more about the causes of an itchy penis and how to treat it. Updated on 04-05-2022
- Yeast Infection in Men: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment A male yeast infection is a commonly occurring fungal infection that can cause itching, pain and redness in the penis. Learn more about it's symptoms, causes, treatment options and how to prevent a new infection. Updated on 03-29-2022
- Balanitis: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Balanitis is an inflammation of the head of the penis that is characterized by redness, itching and swelling in the area. It is commonly caused by a fungal infection, bacterial infection, or skin irritation. Learn more about the causes of balanitis, its symptoms and how it is treated. Updated on 03-28-2022
- 7 Penis Enlargement Techniques: Do they really work? Our urologist explains the 7 techniques that are most sought out by men to increase penis size. Learn about what really works, which techniques are scientifically proven, and the risks associated with each one. Updated on 03-02-2022
- Pearly Penile Papules (Tyson Glands): Causes & Treatment Pearly penile papules are caused by the presence of visible Tyson glands, which are completely normal and usually invisible. However, when this type of gland becomes more visible, it can look like small white spots around the head of the penis. Learn more about Tyson glands and what to do. Updated on 02-08-2022
- Itchy Testicles: 7 Causes & What To Do Feeling an itch in the groin region, especially in the testicles, is a relatively common condition. However it can also could be the first symptom of a more serious problem such as a fungal infection. See the main causes for itchy balls and how to get rid of it. Updated on 12-14-2021
- Penis Burning: 6 Causes & What To Do A burning sensation in the penis is usually due to inflammation of the glans. Although in most cases this inflammation occurs due to a mild allergic reaction or due to friction from underwear, it may also be a sign of a more serious problem. Updated on 11-25-2021