Dr. Rodolfo Favaretto
Rodolfo is a doctor of medicine who graduated from the University of Ribeirão Preto in 2008, and is registered with the Regional Council of Medicine of São Paulo, with the number 133358.
He also got a specialization in Urology in 2016 from the Brazilian Society of Urology with Specialist Register no. 58409. He specializes in urologic-oncology, urolithiasis, andrology, and genito-urethral surgery.
Rodolfo is a full member of the Brazilian Society of Urology, a member of the American Urological Association (AUA), a member of the European Association of Urology, and a member of the Endourological Society.
At the moment, he is also “guardian” at the São Paulo unit of the Prevent Senior Health Plan and urologist in the Prostatic Hyperplasia team - GreenLight - at the São Paulo unit of the Prevent Senior Health Plan.
You can find out more about Dr. Rodolfo on his website: https://www.drrodolfofavaretto.com.br
- Pimple or Bump on Penis: 7 Causes & How To Treat Them Penile bumps, often pimple-like, can appear at any age and, in most cases, are related to benign problems such as pearly papules (white spots) or Fordyce spots.
- Penis Burning: 6 Causes & What To Do
- Itchy Testicles: 7 Causes & What To Do
- Pearly Penile Papules (Tyson Glands): Causes & Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) in Men: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options