A good strategy to lose belly fat fast is to run for 25 minutes every day and follow a low carb diet, with little fats and sugars so that the body burns more easily the accumulated fat.
Besides running it is important to do abdominal exercises because they help strengthen the abdomen, improving its appearance.
Although 1 week is a very short period of time to eliminate all the accumulated fat, it is possible to see some weight loss and reduce abdominal swelling. See what your ideal weight is by entering your data below:
Exercises to lose belly fat in 1 week
An excellent exercise to lose belly fat fast is to run because it burns a greater amount of calories in a short period of time, in just 25 minutes of running you can burn 300 calories. If you are beginning physical activity start slowly and gradually, increasing the intensity and duration with time. There are other exercises you can do to complete your daily workout so that you can lose belly fat in 1 week, they are:
The first two exercises should be performed continuously for 30 seconds followed by a 30 second interval between them.
Best exercises to lose belly fat
The best exercises to burn localized fat are those that burn a lot of calories, such as the following aerobics:
|Type of exercise||Calories|
This table shows how many calories are burnt when you do 1 hour of each exercise.
Diet for losing belly fat in 1 week
The trick of this diet is to provide the maximum nutrients with minimal calories, fats and sugars. In this diet it is recommended you:
- Do 6 meals a day, eating every 3 hours;
- Drink at least 2 liters of water or green tea a day;
- Eat a different salad every day and a piece of meat, fish or chicken that fits in the palm of your hand;
- Eat 2 pieces of fruits a day, every day, preferably with less sugar;
- Take 2 yogurts with live lactobacilli a day, such as yakult, because it will facilitate intestinal transit by decreasing abdominal swelling;
- Eat less salt, choosing herbs and seasoning salads with lemon, for example;
- Take 1 cup of boldo tea a half hour before lunch and dinner because it fights flatulency and so diminishes belly swelling.
See a menu suggestion to lose weight and burn belly fat indicated by our nutritionist.
Weight loss programs that have lasting effects are those that include regular physical activity and dietary reeducation, but within a week it is possible to achieve visible results, but to complement this rapid treatment you can also resort to aesthetic treatments such as lipo cavitation, radio frequency and lymphatic drainage to eliminate excess fluid, fat and give firmness to the skin.