Tua Saúde is a brand of the Rede D’Or group. Our main objective is to produce reliable health information that answers questions about health, nutrition and wellbeing. This information is published in an easy-to-read language that is ethical and up-to-date.
All of the content produced is original and created by a team of healthcare professionals with vast experience in their areas. This guarantees our information is high-quality and authentic.
Tua Saúde offers consultations with medical professionals belonging to over 100 hospitals and clinics from the Rede D’Or Group. These healthcare settings are currently present in 7 states in Brazil.
This is the team of healthcare professionals responsible for the content published on Tua Saúde:
- Tatiana Zanin Registered Dietitian Graduated in Clinical Nutrition in 2001 and has a Master’s in Clinical Nutrition. Licensed to practice under the CRN-3 in Brazil and the ON in Portugal
- Manuel Reis Registered Nurse Manuel graduated in 2013 and is licensed to practice under the Ordem dos Enfermeiros de Portugal, with license #79026. He specializes in Advanced Clinical Phytotherapy.
- Marcelle Pinheiro Physiotherapist Physiotherapist degree provided by the University of Estácio de Sá (Brazil). Licensed to practice under
- Marcela Lemos Biomedical Scientist Masters in Applied Microbiology, and skilled in clinical analysis. Bachelor‘s in Biomedicine and licensed to practice through CRBM /PE license #08598.
- Aleksana Viana Dermatologist Post graduate in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery by CMMG in 2012 and member no. 16907 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Ana Luiza Lima Cardiologist Physician who studied Medicine at the UFPE in 2008 and specializes in Cardiology. Licensed to practice under licence #16886 of the CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Antonio Carlos Moraes Gastroenterologist Gastroenterologist with specialization completed at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro. Licensed to practice under the CRM-RJ #436069.
- Arthur Frazão Opthalmologist General practitioner, who completed at a specialty ophthalmology at the UFRN in 2008. Licensed to practice under CRM-PE license #16878.
- Beatriz Beltrame Pediatrician Graduated in 1993 from the Faculdade Evangélica de Medicina do Paraná, Brazil. Registered to practice under CRM-PR licence #14218.
- Bruno Zawadazki Nephrologist Medicine degree from the University Estácio de Sá, licensed to practice under CRM-RJ #52-83514-5. Specialization in Nephrology obtained through UFRJ, and active member of SBN and ERA-EDTA.
- Carlos Bruce Personal Trainer Graduated in Physical education by UFRJ in 2012 and member #038849 of CREF-RJ, Brazil. Has his Masters and Doctorate in Physical Activity and Health.
- Cassiano Scapini Dentist Graduated in Dentistry by the UFRGS in 1988 and member no. 2575 of the OMD, Portugal.
- Clarisse Bezerra Family Doctor Dr. Bezerra possesses a medical degree and specializes in family medicine. She is licensed to practice under CRM-CE licence #16976.
- Flávia Costa Pharmacist Graduated in Pharmacy at Centro Universitário Newton Paiva, Brazil, in 2003. Master in Biomedical Sciences at UBI, Portugal.
- Francisco Couto Valente Orthopedic Surgeon Orthopedic Surgeon with medical degree from the Souza Marques University. Registered under CRM-RJ # 52.92679-5. Active member of the Brazilian Association of Orthopedics.
- Gonzalo Ramirez General Practitioner and Psychologist Dr. Ramirez possesses a medical degree from the Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla (UPAEP). He also specializes in clinical psychology.
- Rodolfo Favaretto Urologist Dr. Favaretto is registered to practice under the CRM-SP license #133358 (Brazil). He has specialized in urology since 2016 and is a member of the American Urology Association.
- Rosa Maria Rodriguez Antonio Speech therapist Graduated from Lusíadas University of Santos - São Paulo, with professional registration in CRFa. nº. 6020
- Sani Santos Ribeiro Pediatrician and Pediatric Pulmonologist Obtained medical degree at Rio Grande Federal University. CRM license #28364. Member of the Brazilian Pediatric Association.
- Sheila Sedicias Gynecologist Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by UFPE in 2008 and member no. 17459 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Sylvia Hinrichsen Infectious Disease Specialist Infectious disease specialist with Masters and Doctorate in Tropical Medicine by the Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE), Brazil.
Where to find Rede D’Or
In-person care of Tua Saúde is available at Rede D’Or hospitals and clinics, located in the these 7 states in Brazil:
- Rio de Janeiro;
- São Paulo;
- Distrito Federal.
The Rede D’or team in Brazil provides consultations that can be booked and accessed from anywhere in the world. Check out a complete list of all Rede D’Or care centers.
Tua Saúde was founded in 2007 by Tatiana Zanin, Registered Dietitian, and Adriano Frazão.
Our team of health care professionals has expanded and diversified over the last 15 years. With this growth, Tua Saúde has become the largest platform for online health information in Portuguese. It sits in first place for the most-accessed health website in Brazil and Portugal.
This journey has also led to the creation of Tua Saúde across several digital platforms, including Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Tiktok.
In order to increase our readers’ access to quality health information without any borders, Tua Saúde launched its website in more languages in 2017. It is now accessible in Portuguese, Spanish and French.
In 2022, Tua Saúde was acquired by the Rede D’Or group to ensure that quality health services are available to readers actively looking for healthcare. Tua Saúde is now a part of the largest network of health care services in Brazil. With this partnership, we are proud to offer access to booking medical consults, guaranteeing that our readers have a more individual, personal and holistic health journey.
Your Health (Tua Saúde) is now, more than ever, our first priority.