Tua Saúde is a digital space founded in 2007 by Tatiana Zanin, RD and Adriano Frazão. Tua Saúde aims to publish trusted information regarding health, nutrition and well-being in an easy-to-read language. Since its humble beginnings, the founders set-out to ensure all health content is ethical and evidence-based.
All content published by Tua Saúde is original and produced by a team of experienced healthcare professionals to guarantee that information is high-quality, accurate and up-to-date.
Tua Saúde has thrived for 15 years because we believe that understanding how your body works is one of the best ways to keep you happy and healthy.
In 2022, Tua Saúde merged with Rede D'or São Luiz to further improve our readers’ access to quality health care. This partnership will provide readers with a way to connect with doctors and specialists to seek a more personalized health care experience. Health services are currently available in Brazil, while services in other countries remain in development.
We are committed to helping our readers reach their health goals with both our health education resources and with direct access to quality health services.
This is the team of health care professionals that contribute to Tua Saúde’s mission:
- Tatiana Zanin Registered Dietitian Graduated in Clinical Nutrition in 2001 and has a Master’s in Clinical Nutrition. Licensed to practice under the CRN-3 in Brazil and the ON in Portugal
- Manuel Reis Registered Nurse Manuel graduated in 2013 and is licensed to practice under the Ordem dos Enfermeiros de Portugal, with license #79026. He specializes in Advanced Clinical Phytotherapy.
- Marcelle Pinheiro Physiotherapist Physiotherapist degree provided by the University of Estácio de Sá (Brazil). Licensed to practice under
- Marcela Lemos Biomedical Scientist Masters in Applied Microbiology, and skilled in clinical analysis. Bachelor‘s in Biomedicine and licensed to practice through CRBM /PE license #08598.
- Aleksana Viana Dermatologist Post graduate in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery by CMMG in 2012 and member no. 16907 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Ana Luiza Lima Cardiologist Physician who studied Medicine at the UFPE in 2008 and specializes in Cardiology. Licensed to practice under licence #16886 of the CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Antonio Carlos Moraes Gastroenterologist Gastroenterologist with specialization completed at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro. Licensed to practice under the CRM-RJ #436069.
- Arthur Frazão Opthalmologist General practitioner, who completed at a specialty ophthalmology at the UFRN in 2008. Licensed to practice under CRM-PE license #16878.
- Beatriz Beltrame Pediatrician Graduated in 1993 from the Faculdade Evangélica de Medicina do Paraná, Brazil. Registered to practice under CRM-PR licence #14218.
- Carlos Bruce Personal Trainer Graduated in Physical education by UFRJ in 2012 and member #038849 of CREF-RJ, Brazil. Has his Masters and Doctorate in Physical Activity and Health.
- Cassiano Scapini Dentist Graduated in Dentistry by the UFRGS in 1988 and member no. 2575 of the OMD, Portugal.
- Clarisse Bezerra Family Doctor Dr. Bezerra possesses a medical degree and specializes in family medicine. She is licensed to practice under CRM-CE licence #16976.
- Flávia Costa Pharmacist Graduated in Pharmacy at Centro Universitário Newton Paiva, Brazil, in 2003. Master in Biomedical Sciences at UBI, Portugal.
- Francisco Couto Valente Orthopedic Surgeon Orthopedic Surgeon with medical degree from the Souza Marques University. Registered under CRM-RJ # 52.92679-5. Active member of the Brazilian Association of Orthopedics.
- Gonzalo Ramirez General Practitioner and Psychologist Dr. Ramirez possesses a medical degree from the Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla (UPAEP). He also specializes in clinical psychology.
- Rodolfo Favaretto Urologist Dr. Favaretto is registered to practice under the CRM-SP license #133358 (Brazil). He has specialized in urology since 2016 and is a member of the American Urology Association.
- Rosa Maria Rodriguez Antonio Speech therapist Graduated from Lusíadas University of Santos - São Paulo, with professional registration in CRFa. nº. 6020
- Sani Santos Ribeiro Pediatrician and Pediatric Pulmonologist Obtained medical degree at Rio Grande Federal University. CRM license #28364. Member of the Brazilian Pediatric Association.
- Sheila Sedicias Gynecologist Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by UFPE in 2008 and member no. 17459 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Sylvia Hinrichsen Infectious Disease Specialist Infectious disease specialist with Masters and Doctorate in Tropical Medicine by the Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE), Brazil.