Tua Saúde is a digital platform founded in 2007 by nutritionist Tatiana Zanin with the aim of producing reliable information that helps to clarify doubts about health, nutrition and well-being, using simple language but with responsibility and technical competence.
To achieve this, all our content is original and produced by a team of health professionals with extensive experience, that guarantees the quality and authenticity of each text.
Tua Saúde has been around for over more than 12 years because we believe that making people understand their own body and their illness is the most effective way to empower someone to participate actively in improving their own health and quality of life.
This is the team of professionals that makes tuasaude.com real:
- Tatiana Zanin Registered Dietitian Graduated in Clinical Nutrition in 2001 and has a Master’s in Clinical Nutrition. Licensed to practice under the CRN-3 in Brazil and the ON in Portugal
- Manuel Reis Registered Nurse Manuel graduated in 2013 and is licensed to practice under the Ordem dos Enfermeiros de Portugal, with license #79026. He specializes in Advanced Clinical Phytotherapy.
- Marcelle Pinheiro Physiotherapist Physiotherapist degree provided by the University of Estácio de Sá (Brazil). Licensed to practice under
- Marcela Lemos Biomedical Scientist Graduated in Biomedicine by UFPE in 2017 and a member no.08598 of CRBM-PE, Brazil.
- Aleksana Viana Dermatologist Post graduate in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery by CMMG in 2012 and member no. 16907 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Ana Luiza Lima Cardiologist Cardiologist physician graduated by UFPE in 2008 and member no.16886 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Arthur Frazão Opthalmologist General practitioner, who completed at a specialty ophthalmology at the UFRN in 2008. Licensed to practice under CRM-PE license #16878.
- Beatriz Beltrame Pediatrician Pediatric physician graduated by the Medicine Evangelical School of Paraná and member no.14218 of CRM-PR, Brazil.
- Carlos Bruce Personal Trainer Graduated in Physical education by UFRJ in 2012 and member #038849 of CREF-RJ, Brazil. Has his Masters and Doctorate in Physical Activity and Health.
- Clarisse Bezerra Family Doctor Dr. Bezerra possesses a medical degree and specializes in family medicine. She is licensed to practice under CRM-CE licence #16976.
- Flávia Costa Farmacêutica Graduated in Pharmacy at Centro Universitário Newton Paiva in 2003. Master in Biomedical Sciences at UBI, Portugal.
- Francisco Couto Valente Orthopedic Surgeon Orthopedic Surgeon with medical degree from the Souza Marques University. Registered under CRM-RJ # 52.92679-5. Active member of the Brazilian Association of Orthopedics.
- Gonzalo Ramirez General Practitioner and Psychologist Dr. Ramirez possesses a medical degree from the Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla (UPAEP). He also specializes in clinical psychology.
- Rodolfo Favaretto Urologist Dr. Favaretto is registered to practice under the CRM-SP license #133358 (Brazil). He has specialized in urology since 2016 and is a member of the American Urology Association.
- Sani Santos Ribeiro Pediatrician and Pediatric Pulmonologist Obtained medical degree at Rio Grande Federal University. CRM license #28364. Member of the Brazilian Pediatric Association.
- Sheila Sedicias Gynecologist Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by UFPE in 2008 and member no. 17459 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Sylvia Hinrichsen Infectious Disease Specialist Infectious disease specialist with Masters and Doctorate in Tropical Medicine by the Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE), Brazil.