Tua Saúde is a digital platform founded in 2007 by nutritionist Tatiana Zanin and Adriano Frazão, with the aim of producing reliable information that helps to clarify doubts about health, nutrition and well-being, using simple language but with responsibility and technical competence.
To achieve this, all our content is original and produced by a team of health professionals with extensive experience, that guarantees the quality and authenticity of each text.
Tua Saúde has been around for over more than 12 years because we believe that making people understand their own body and their illness is the most effective way to empower someone to participate actively in improving their own health and quality of life.
This is the team of professionals that makes tuasaude.com real:
- Tatiana Zanin Nutritionist Graduated in Sciences of Nutrition and Food, provided by the Catholic University of Santos, Brazil, in 2001and member no.15097 of CRN-3, Brazil.
- Manuel Reis Nurse Post-graduated in clinical phytotherapy with a bachelor’s degree in nursing provided by ESEP in 2013 and member no.79026 of OE, Portugal.
- Marcelle Pinheiro Physiotherapist Physiotherapist degree provided by the University of Estácio de Sá (Unesa) and member no.170751 of CREFITO, Brazil.
- Marcela Lemos Biomedical Scientist Graduated in Biomedicine by UFPE in 2017 and a member no.08598 of CRBM-PE, Brazil.
- Gonzalo Ramirez General Practitioner and Psychologist Graduated in Medicine from the Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla with a degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Aleksana Viana Dermatologist Post graduate in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery by CMMG in 2012 and member no. 16907 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Ana Luiza Lima Cardiologist Cardiologist physician graduated by UFPE in 2008 and member no.16886 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Arthur Frazão Ophthalmologist General practitioner, with a Specialist degree in Ophthalmology provided by the UFRN in 2008 and member no.16878 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Beatriz Beltrame Pediatrician Pediatric physician graduated by the Medicine Evangelical School of Paraná and member no.14218 of CRM-PR, Brazil.
- Carlos Bruce Personal Trainer Graduated in Physical education by UFRJ in 2012 and member no. 038849 of CREF-RJ, Brazil.
- Clarisse Bezerra Family Doctor Graduated in Medicine from Christus University Center and specialist in Family Medicine from Estácio de Sá University. CRM-EC Registration No. 16976.
- Francisco Couto Valente Ortopedista Médico ortopedista formado pela Faculdade Souza Marques em 2011, com CRM.RJ 52.92679-5 e Membro da Sociedade Brasileira de Ortopedia.
- Rodolfo Favaretto Urologist Graduated from the University of Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and specialized in Urology since 2016 from the Brazilian Society of Urology.
- Sheila Sedicias Gynecologist Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by UFPE in 2008 and member no. 17459 of CRM-PE, Brazil.
- Sylvia Hinrichsen Infectiologist Infectiologist with a master's and a doctorate's degree in Tropical Medicine by the Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil.