With more than 15 years of experience in clinical nutrition in Brazil and Portugal, Tatiana Rodriguez Zanin has a Bachelor’s degree in Sciences of Nutrition and Food, provided by the Catholic University of Santos (UniSantos), Brazil, in 2001, and an Expert’s degree in Clinical Nutrition by the University of Porto (UP), Portugal, in 2003.
Tatiana is registered as a member of the Regional Council of Nutritionists CRN-3 (Brazil) no. 15097 and a member of the Portugal Order of Nutritionists (ON) no. 0273N.
- How to do a low-carb diet A low-carb diet is all about cutting back on simple carbs, like white rice, pasta and bread.
- Diet menu for gastritis and ulcer
- H. Pylori: treatment, transmission and diagnosis
- What exactly is Kombucha, health benefits and recipes
- Main symptoms and treatment options for stress-induced gastritis
- Pangastritis: what is it, symptoms and treatment
- 6 cabbage detox juices to help lose weight fast
- How to follow a detox diet to lose weight
- What not to eat after getting a tattoo
- High-carb foods: what are they and list of foods
- 3 Great Parsley Teas Against Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- 3 great home remedies for gastritis
- How to use hibiscus tea for weight loss
Mais de Tatiana Zanin
- What to eat when you have dengue fever Some foods that can help you recover from dengue fever are those rich in protein and iron, such as meat, eggs and liver, as these nutrients help prevent anemia and strengthen the immune system. Updated in 25/02/2020
- 5 great home remedies for stomach ache An excellent home remedy for stomach ache is fennel tea, however, mixing lemongrass and chamomile is also a good option to reduce abdominal pain and discomfort, as it brings relief quickly to children... Updated in 17/02/2020
- Diet menu for gastritis and ulcer If you have gastritis or an ulcer your diet should be based on natural foods, rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grain foods, and poor in industrialized and processed products like sausages,... Updated in 12/02/2020
- What type of diet to follow during H.pylori treatment Foods that stimulate the secretion of gastric juice, such as coffee, black tea and cola drinks should be avoided during the treatment of H. Updated in 11/02/2020
- Main symptoms and treatment options for stress-induced gastritis Stress-induced gastritis, also known as functional dyspepsia, is a stomach condition that, despite not causing inflammation of the stomach like classical gastritis, can cause symptoms... Updated in 11/02/2020
- How to follow a detox diet to lose weight A detox diet may help you lose weight because it can detoxify the body and decrease fluid retention. Updated in 21/01/2020
- How to do a low-carb diet A low-carb diet is all about cutting back on simple carbs, like white rice, pasta and bread. Updated in 20/01/2020
- High-carb foods: what are they and list of foods Foods rich in carbs, such as bread, cereals, rice and all kinds of pasta, are an important form of energy for the body. Updated in 20/01/2020
- 3 Great Parsley Teas Against Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Drinking parsley tea is an excellent home remedy to aid in the treatment of a urinary tract infection because of its natural diuretic properties that can help eliminate any infectious organism from... Updated in 12/08/2019
- H. Pylori: treatment, transmission and diagnosis H. pylori, or Helicobacter pylori, is a bacterium that may lodge in the stomach or intestine and can cause damage to the protective barrier, stimulating inflammation, which may cause... Updated in 30/07/2019
Want to receive the best articles in your email?