With more than 15 years of experience in clinical nutrition in Brazil and Portugal, Tatiana Rodriguez Zanin has a Bachelor’s degree in Sciences of Nutrition and Food, provided by the Catholic University of Santos (UniSantos), Brazil, in 2001, and an Expert’s degree in Clinical Nutrition by the University of Porto (UP), Portugal, in 2003.
Tatiana is registered as a member of the Regional Council of Nutritionists CRN-3 (Brazil) no. 15097 and a member of the Portugal Order of Nutritionists (ON) no. 0273N.
- How to do a Low carb diet A low carb diet consists in cutting back on simple carbohydrates, like white rice, pasta and bread.
- Diet menu for gastritis and ulcer
- H. Pylori: treatment, transmission and diagnosis
- What are the symptoms and treatment for stress-induced gastritis
- How to follow a detox diet to lose weight
- What not to eat after getting a tattoo
- High Carb Foods
- 3 Great Parsley Teas Against Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Home Remedies for Gastritis
- How can Hibiscus tea help to lose weight
- Home remedies for stomach ache
- What to eat to recover faster from dengue
- What type of diet to follow during H.pylori treatment
Mais de Tatiana Zanin
- What to eat to recover faster from dengue The foods that can help with dengue recovery should be rich in food sources of protein and iron, such as meats, eggs and liver, as these nutrients help prevent anemia and strengthen the immune... Updated in 20/08/2019
- 3 Great Parsley Teas Against Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Drinking parsley tea is an excellent home remedy to aid in the treatment of a urinary tract infection because of its natural diuretic properties that can help eliminate any infectious organism from... Updated in 12/08/2019
- What not to eat after getting a tattoo The foods that should be avoided after getting a tattoo are those known as unhealthy foods, which are those that have high content in fat and sugar and, therefore can cause skin... Updated in 30/07/2019
- H. Pylori: treatment, transmission and diagnosis H. pylori, or Helicobacter pylori, is a bacterium that may lodge in the stomach or intestine and can cause damage to the protective barrier, stimulating inflammation, which may cause... Updated in 30/07/2019
- Home Remedies for Gastritis A great home remedy to help treat gastritis is to take pure potato juice, in the morning before eating, or take a freshly prepared chuchuhuasi tea. Updated in 08/03/2019