Manuel Reis completed his nursing studies at the Escola Superior de Enfermagem do Porto in 2013. He is licensed to practice under the Ordem dos Enfermeiros de Portugal, with license #79026.
He completed a post-graduate course in Advanced Clinical Phytotherapy through CESPU in Portugal.
You can find more about Manuel on Linkedin.
- 10 Home Remedies for Sore Throat: Grapefruit, Mint & More Some great home remedies for a sore throat include ginger tea and grapefruit juice, because they have analgesic properties that can help reduce throat inflammation. However, there are many other very effective home remedies that you can try.
- Bruise Home Remedies: 5 Methods to Get Rid of Bruising Quick
- White Spots on Tonsils: Causes & How to Get Rid of Them
- Foamy Urine: 7 Causes & When to See a Doctor
- 8 Home Remedies for Intestinal & Stomach Infection
- Deodorant Rash: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- 10 Simple Ways To Remove a Fish Bone Stuck in Throat
- Carqueja Tea: 9 Health Benefits & How to Make It
- Bitter Taste in Mouth: 11 Common Causes (& What To Do)
- How to Get Rid of Lice Naturally: 5 Steps & Home Remedies
- Green Poop: Main Causes, What to Do & When to Worry
- Clogged Ears: 11 Possible Causes & What to Do
- Natural Diuretics: 6 Amazing Teas for Water Retention
More From Manuel Reis
- 8 Home Remedies for Intestinal & Stomach Infection One way to get rid of an intestinal or stomach infection naturally is to mix a saline solution made with water, sugar and salt. This can help to replenish electrolytes lost from diarrhea. Learn about other natural remedies you can use at home to cure your stomach or intestinal infection. Updated on 05-05-2023
- 11 Best Tea Recipes to Get Rid of Nausea Some teas, like peppermint tea or ginger tea, are very efficient in relieving nausea naturally. They contain antiemetic and antispasmodic properties that help to soothe the gastrointestinal tract. Learn about which teas are best for treatin. Updated on 05-04-2023
- Bay Leaf: Health Benefits, How to Make Tea & Side-Effects Bay leaf tea contains antioxidant, expectorant, digestive and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a great natural way to complement the treatment of digestive issues and infections. Learn more about what bay leaf tea can be used for, how to make this tea, and possible side effects that can emerge from use . Updated on 05-04-2023
- Tea For Upset Stomach: 5 Natural Options For Relief Teas for upset stomach, like peppermint or ginger tea, can be very effective in relieving stomach discomfort and burning. They contain soothing, anti-inflammatory properties that relieve symptoms and get you feeling better fast! Learn more about which teas you can take for an upset stomach and how to prepare them . Updated on 05-04-2023
- Frenulum Tear: First Aid, Prevention & When to See a Doctor It is common for the frenulum to tear with sexual intercourse if it is short. Tears can lead to bleeding and intense pain, and can take up to a week to heal. Read more about how to speed up healing and how to prevent your frenulum from being torn. Updated on 05-03-2023
- Clogged Ears: 11 Possible Causes & What to Do Clogged ears are a common symptom, and are especially prone to happen after diving into water, traveling by plane, or reaching higher altitudes. However, if your ears become blocked for no apparent reason or if you experience blocked ears with other symptoms, you should see medical attention. Updated on 05-02-2023
- 10 Home Remedies for Sore Throat: Grapefruit, Mint & More Some great home remedies for a sore throat include ginger tea and grapefruit juice, because they have analgesic properties that can help reduce throat inflammation. However, there are many other very effective home remedies that you can try. Updated on 05-02-2023
- 11 Natural Ways to Cure Mouth Ulcers Fast Mouth ulcers, also know as canker sores, are small lesions that are painful and generally appear on the tongue or on the lips. Check out 7 easy and simple ways to get rid of mouth ulcers faster and naturally, with products you can find at home . Updated on 04-26-2023
- 9 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Hiccups Fast To get rid of hiccups, you can try drinking a glass of cold water or sucking on an ice cube. The cold temperature stimulates the nerves and muscles in the chest. Learn about other ways to stop hiccups fast . Updated on 04-19-2023
- 7 Food Poisoning Home Remedies to Relieve Symptoms Home remedies for food poisoning, like ginger tea, fennel tea or coconut water, can help to naturally treat symptoms like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration. Check out the other natural ways you can treat food poisoning at home . Updated on 04-14-2023
Lower Blood Pressure Naturally: 7 Lifestyle Measures 13 Natural Remedies for Menopause Symptoms White Tongue: 6 Causes & How to Get Rid of It Bitter Taste in Mouth: 11 Common Causes (& What To Do) Cracked Heels: Common Causes (& Foot Care Routine) How to Throw Up: 10 Steps & Ways to Vomit (& When It Is Safe) Condom Allergy: Symptoms, Treatment & Diagnosis Tea for Menopause: 6 Natural Remedies for Symptom Relief