Manuel Augusto da Rocha Reis has a bachelor’s degree in nursing provided by the Superior School of Nursing of Porto (ESEP), in 2013. He’s also a generalist nurse member no.79026 of the Portuguese Order of Nurses in Portugal (OE).
Manuel has a post graduate degree in clinical phytotherapy provided by CESPU, Portugal.
You can find more about Manuel on Linkedin.
- White Spots on Tonsils: What Are They (and How To Get Rid of Them) White spots on the tonsils are usually a sign of pus, that tend to appear due to a bacterial infection, such as strep throat or pneumococcus.
- Bitter Taste In Mouth: 7 Possible Causes & What To Do
- 5 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Ulcers Faster
- 6 best herbal teas for urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Foamy Urine: What Does It Mean & How To Treat It
- Home remedies for intestinal infections
- 6 best natural diuretics for water retention
- 4 practical ways to remove a fish bone stuck in throat
- Allergic Reaction to Deodorant: Symptoms and How to Treat It
- How To Get Rid of Bruises Fast: 3 Simple Steps
- Green poop: what does it mean and what to do
- Best Cough Remedies You Can Make At Home
- 6 Natural Remedies To Get Rid of Gallstones
More From Manuel Reis
- CBD Oil: How It Works, Health Benefits and Side Effects Cannabidiol oil, also known as CBD oil, is a substance that comes from the plant Cannabis sativa, popularly known as marijuana. Updated in 16/03/2021
- Oximetry: What Is It, Types and Normal Saturation Readings What is it:Oximetry is a test that allows you to measure the oxygen saturation in the blood, i.e., the percentage of oxygen transported in the blood. Updated in 10/03/2021
- 6 Simple Tricks to Relieve Toothache at Home Before using any strategy to relieve toothache at home, it is very important to try and identify a possible cause. Updated in 05/03/2021
- 7 Effective Home Remedies For A Sore Throat A great home remedy for a sore throat is ginger tea or grapefruit juice, because they have great analgesic properties that may help to reduce throat inflammation, giving you quick relief. Updated in 23/02/2021
- 5 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Ulcers Faster Mouth ulcers, also know as canker sores, are small lesions that are painful and generally appear on the tongue or on the lips. Updated in 22/01/2021
- Ayahuasca: What Is It, Possible Benefits and Side Effects What is it:Ayahuasca is a psychoactive brew that is made from a mixture of plants from the Amazon Rainforest. Updated in 13/01/2021
- Allergic Reaction to Deodorant: Symptoms and How to Treat It A deodorant allergy is an inflammatory reaction of the underarm skin which can cause symptoms such as intense itching, blisters, red patches, redness or a burning sensation. Updated in 12/11/2020
- White Spots on Tonsils: What Are They (and How To Get Rid of Them) White spots on the tonsils are usually a sign of pus, that tend to appear due to a bacterial infection, such as strep throat or pneumococcus. Updated in 10/11/2020
- 6 best natural diuretics for water retention All teas are diuretic to a certain extent because they increase the intake of water and consequently the production of urine. Updated in 29/10/2020
- Green poop: what does it mean and what to do Green poop is not usually a cause for concern, as it is almost always related to diet. This is mainly due to a large intake of green food, such as spinach and broccoli, or food that has green food... Updated in 25/09/2020