Manuel Augusto da Rocha Reis has a bachelor’s degree in nursing provided by the Superior School of Nursing of Porto (ESEP), in 2013. He’s also a generalist nurse member no.79026 of the Portuguese Order of Nurses in Portugal (OE).
Manuel has a post graduate degree in clinical phytotherapy provided by CESPU, Portugal.
You can find more about Manuel on Linkedin.
- Bitter Taste In Mouth: 7 Possible Causes & What To Do A bitter taste in the mouth can have several causes, ranging from simpler problems, such as poor oral hygiene, to more serious problems, such as a yeast infection or acid reflux.
- White Spots on Tonsils: What Are They (& How to Get Rid of Them)
- 5 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Ulcers Faster
- 7 Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
- 3 Best Home Remedies for Intestinal Infection
- How To Get Rid of Bruises Fast: 3 Simple Steps
- Foamy Urine: What Does It Mean & How To Treat It
- Deodorant Rash: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- 4 Simple Ways To Remove a Fish Bone Stuck in Throat
- Green poop: what does it mean and what to do
- Home Remedies for Head Lice: 5 Simple Steps You Should Follow
- 6 Natural Diuretics for Water Retention
- Best Cough Remedies You Can Make At Home
More From Manuel Reis
- 6 Best Home Remedies for Pneumonia Home remedies are a great natural option for strengthening the immune system and helping with pneumonia treatment, especially because they can help relieve some typical symptoms such as cough,... Updated in 01/07/2021
- Ayahuasca: What Is It, Possible Benefits & Side Effects What is it:Ayahuasca is a psychoactive brew that is made from a mixture of plants from the Amazon Rainforest. Updated in 01/07/2021
- 6 Great Home Remedies for Toothache A toothache almost always happens due to a specific cause, such as tooth cavities or a broken tooth, so going to the dentist is always indispensable. Updated in 01/07/2021
- 6 Simple Tricks to Relieve Toothache at Home Before using any strategy to relieve toothache at home, it is very important to try and identify a possible cause. Updated in 01/07/2021
- How To Get Rid of a Stye: 5 Natural Remedies An excellent natural remedy for styes is applying warm compresses on the eye for five minutes. This helps relieve inflammation and, in return, eases the release of pus and reduces pain and... Updated in 01/07/2021
- Home Remedies for Head Lice: 5 Simple Steps You Should Follow If you want to get rid of nits and hair lice there are some home remedies that you can try, that are easy to make at home and can be used on children. Updated in 01/07/2021
- 7 Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure A great natural remedy for high blood pressure is taking blueberry juice daily or having some garlic water daily. Updated in 28/06/2021
- Deodorant Rash: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment Options What is it:A deodorant rash is an inflammatory reaction of the armpit that causes symptoms such as intense itching, blisters, red patches, redness or a burning sensation. Updated in 09/06/2021
- 6 Natural Diuretics for Water Retention All teas are diuretic to a certain extent because they increase the intake of water and consequently the production of urine. Updated in 09/06/2021
- 3 Best Home Remedies for Intestinal Infection One of the best remedies for intestinal infection is a homemade saline solution made with water, sugar and salt, which helps replenish minerals and water lost because of diarrhea, one of the most... Updated in 09/06/2021