Manuel Augusto da Rocha Reis has a bachelor’s degree in nursing provided by the Superior School of Nursing of Porto (ESEP), in 2013. He’s also a generalist nurse member no.79026 of the Portuguese Order of Nurses in Portugal (OE).
Manuel has a post graduate degree in clinical phytotherapy provided by CESPU, Portugal.
You can find more about Manuel on Linkedin.
- Noni fruit: Possible benefits and health risks The noni fruit, whose scientific name is Morinda citrifolia, is originally from Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Polynesia, which is popularly used in these countries because of its supposed medicinal...
- Home remedies for anxiety
- 5 tips to decrease ear pain
- Home remedies for intestinal infections
- Sore throat remedies
- What to do when your piercing gets infected
- 5 home remedies urinary tract infection
- 5 Great Home Remedies to Remove Warts
- 4 Practical ways to take a fish bone out of your throat
- 3 Simple tips on how to get rid of bruises quickly
- 5 great natural remedies to treat an eye stye
- How to get an insect out of the ear
- 5 Home Techniques to remove Super glue from your Skin
Mais de Manuel Reis
- How to get an insect out of the ear When an insect enters the ear it can cause a lot of discomfort, generating symptoms such as difficulty hearing, intense itching, pain or the feeling that something is moving. Updated in 04/07/2019
- Sore throat remedies A great home remedy for sore throat is ginger tea or grapefruit juice, because they have analgesic properties that may help to reduce throat inflammation, providing quick relief of the pain. Updated in 01/07/2019
- First aid for toothache The best way to treat a toothache is to seek a dentist do that the cause can be identified and the appropriate treatment be started. Updated in 01/07/2019
- 4 Practical ways to take a fish bone out of your throat A simple way to take a small fish bone trapped in your throat is to eat a banana because it is soft and probably will not hurt the esophagus when passing through it. Updated in 26/06/2019
- 5 tips to decrease ear pain Ear pain is a very common symptom, which can occur without any apparent cause or infection, and is often caused by prolonged exposure to cold or pressure inside the ear during a cold, for example. Updated in 25/06/2019
- 5 Great Home Remedies to Remove Warts A great home remedy to remove common warts that appear on the skin of the face, arms, hands, legs or feet is to apply masking tape directly on the wart, but another form of treatment is to apply a... Updated in 19/06/2019
- What to do when you have high blood pressure When the pressure is high, above 14 by 9, it is accompanied by other symptoms such as very severe headache, nausea, blurred vision, dizziness and if you have the diagnosis of high blood pressure, you... Updated in 13/06/2019
- Home remedies for internal and external hemorrhoids There are some home remedies that can be used to relieve symptoms and heal external hemorrhoids faster, complementing the treatment indicated by the doctor. Updated in 13/06/2019
- Noni fruit: Possible benefits and health risks The noni fruit, whose scientific name is Morinda citrifolia, is originally from Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Polynesia, which is popularly used in these countries because of its supposed medicinal... Updated in 13/06/2019
- 5 simple ways to to get rid of catarrh Catarrh accumulates and can become in excess in the throat, which may be caused by the presence of a throat inflammation or by an allergy, for example. Updated in 11/06/2019