Manuel Augusto da Rocha Reis has a bachelor’s degree in nursing provided by the Superior School of Nursing of Porto (ESEP), in 2013. He’s also a generalist nurse member no.79026 of the Portuguese Order of Nurses in Portugal (OE).
Manuel has a post graduate degree in clinical phytotherapy provided by CESPU, Portugal.
You can find more about Manuel on Linkedin.
- Noni fruit: Possible benefits and health risks The noni fruit, whose scientific name is Morinda citrifolia, is originally from Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Polynesia, which is popularly used in these countries because of its supposed medicinal...
- Home remedies for anxiety
- Home remedies for intestinal infections
- Sore throat remedies
- What to do when your piercing gets infected
- How to make a enema to clear your bowel at home
- 5 home remedies urinary tract infection
- 5 Great Home Remedies to Remove Warts
- 4 Practical ways to take a fish bone out of your throat
- 3 Simple tips on how to get rid of bruises quickly
- How to get an insect out of the ear
- 5 Home Techniques to remove Super glue from your Skin
- Benefits of Aleo Vera for the skin and hair
Mais de Manuel Reis
- How to cure white spots in tonsils A sore throat is caused by a reaction of the body to infections by viruses or bacteria that inflame the tonsils and pharynx, causing diseases like mononucleosis or bacterial tonsillitis. Updated in 20/11/2019
- First aid for spider bites Spiders can be poisonous and pose a real danger to your health, especially the black and brown ones, which are usually the most dangerous. Updated in 20/11/2019
- Sore throat remedies A great home remedy for sore throat is ginger tea or grapefruit juice, because they have analgesic properties that may help to reduce throat inflammation, providing quick relief. Updated in 19/11/2019
- How to put on a male condom correctly Male condoms are a contraceptive method that not only prevents pregnancy but also protects against various sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, chlamydia or gonorrhea. Updated in 12/11/2019
- What can the different colors of catarrh indicate When the phlegm is colored or very thick it may be a sign of allergy, sinusitis, pneumonia, some other airway infections or even cancer. Updated in 07/11/2019
- Main causes for foamy urine and how to treat it Foamy urine is usually not a sign of health problems, and normally happens due to accumulated pee, which is a result of not going to the toilet when you feel the urge or when you urinate too hard. Updated in 04/11/2019
- White tongue: causes and treatment A white tongue is usually sign of overgrowth of bacteria and fungi in the mouth, causing dirt and dead cells in the mouth to become trapped between the inflamed papillae, leading to the appearance of... Updated in 31/10/2019
- 4 Home Remedies for Toothache Toothache is a very uncomfortable type of pain that can affect all daily activities, even when it is relatively mild. Updated in 28/10/2019
- 6 Great Sore Throat Gargles Gargling warm water with salt, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, vinegar, chamomile or arnica is a great way to treat a sore throat because these ingredients have bactericidal, antimicrobial and... Updated in 23/10/2019
- How to make a enema to clear your bowel at home A enema is a procedure that consists of placing a small tube into the anus, through which you will squeeze water or some other substances to cleanse the bowel, and is usually indicated... Updated in 10/10/2019