Manuel Augusto da Rocha Reis has a bachelor’s degree in nursing provided by the Superior School of Nursing of Porto (ESEP), in 2013. He’s also a generalist nurse member no.79026 of the Portuguese Order of Nurses in Portugal (OE).
Manuel has a post graduate degree in clinical phytotherapy provided by CESPU, Portugal.
You can find more about Manuel on Linkedin.
- What can cause white spots on tonsils and to get rid of them White spots on the tonsils are usually a sign of pus, that tend to appear due to a bacterial infection, such as strep throat or pneumococcus.
- 4 practical ways to remove a fish bone stuck in throat
- Home remedies for intestinal infections
- Bitter taste in mouth: 7 possible causes and what to do
- How to get rid of bruises fast
- Main causes of foamy urine and how to treat it
- Main Benefits of Carqueja Tea
- Home remedies for sore throat
- 7 best natural diuretics for water retention
- Clogged ears: 5 possible causes and what to do
- 5 easy ways to get rid of mouth ulcers faster
Mais de Manuel Reis
- Home remedies for intestinal infections One of the best remedies for intestinal infection is a homemade saline solution made with water, sugar and salt, which helps replenish minerals and water lost because of diarrhea, one of the most... Updated in 11/02/2020
- Main causes of foamy urine and how to treat it Foamy urine is usually not a sign of health problems and is normally because of accumulated pee as a result of not going to the toilet when you feel the urge or when you pee too hard. Updated in 20/01/2020
- Main Benefits of Carqueja Tea Carqueja tea has several health benefits, such as regulating blood pressure and blood sugar, strengthening your immune system and improving digestive problems and can be consumed up to 3 times a day. Updated in 06/08/2019