Manuel Augusto da Rocha Reis has a bachelor’s degree in nursing provided by the Superior School of Nursing of Porto (ESEP), in 2013. He’s also a generalist nurse member no.79026 of the Portuguese Order of Nurses in Portugal (OE).
Manuel has a post graduate degree in clinical phytotherapy provided by CESPU, Portugal.
You can find more about Manuel on Linkedin.
- Sore throat remedies A great home remedy for sore throat is ginger tea or grapefruit juice, because they have analgesic properties that may help to reduce throat inflammation, providing quick relief of the pain.
- How to know when you have a fever
- First aid for spider bites
- 5 infallible tips to cure canker sores
- What is catarrh and how to treat
- Natural remedies for high blood pressure
- 5 tips to decrease ear pain
- 5 home remedies urinary tract infection
- 3 Simple tips on how to get rid of bruises quickly
- 5 great natural remedies to treat an eye stye
- What to do when you have high blood pressure
- How to cure white spots in tonsils
- 6 Great Sore Throat Gargles
Mais de Manuel Reis
- How to put on a male condom correctly Male condoms are a method that not only prevents pregnancy but also protects against various sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, chlamydia or gonorrhea. Updated in 10/09/2019
- 5 home remedies urinary tract infection Home remedies are a good option to complement the clinical treatment of urinary tract infection, also referred to as UTI. Updated in 09/09/2019
- Electronic cigarette: What are the health risks? The electronic cigarette, also known as e-cigarette, e-vaporizers, or electronic nicotine delivery systems, is a device shaped like a conventional cigarette that does not have to burn to... Updated in 09/09/2019
- Senna: what is it, uses and side effects Senna is a medicinal plant, also known as Chamecrista and Cassia, which is widely used to treat intestinal problems due to its strong laxative and purgative properties. Updated in 23/08/2019
- 5 great natural remedies to treat an eye stye An excellent home remedy for a stye is to apply warm patches to the eye for 5 minutes as this can help to relieve the inflammation, facilitating the release of pus and reducing pain and itching. Updated in 19/08/2019
- What to do if you suffer a Heat stroke (and how to prevent it from arising again) A heat stroke is characterized by an uncontrolled rise in body temperature due to prolonged exposure to a hot and dry environment, causing dehydration and symptoms such as fever, redness of the skin,... Updated in 16/08/2019
- Noni fruit: Possible benefits and health risks The noni fruit, whose scientific name is Morinda citrifolia, is originally from Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Polynesia, which is popularly used in these countries because of its supposed medicinal... Updated in 16/08/2019
- Home remedies for internal and external hemorrhoids There are some home remedies that can be used to relieve symptoms and heal external hemorrhoids faster, complementing the treatment indicated by the doctor. Updated in 16/08/2019
- What to do when your piercing gets infected The inflammation around a piercing can happen when there is a change in the healing process, causing pain, swelling and redness more intense than normal. Updated in 14/08/2019
- Neutrophils: What do high or low levels indicate Neutrophils are a type of leukocyte and are therefore responsible for the body\'s defenses and immunity. Updated in 13/08/2019