Drª. Aleksana Viana
Dr. Aleksana Regina Viana Santos Machado is graduated in medicine by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2007, and member no.16907 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Aleksana also has a post graduation in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais (CMMG) in 2012, and a post graduation in Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais, 2013.
Currently, Dr. Aleksana works at the Brazilian Air Force at the Aeronautic Hospital of Recife, as a Dermatologist. You can book an appointment with her by dialing +5581999130819 or +558134466991.
- Fordyce spots: what are they and how to treat Fordyce spots are also called Fordyce granules or Fordyce glands and they are small yellowish or whitish spots that may appear on the lips, on the inside of your cheeks or on your...
- 3 tips for quickly get rid of a boil
- Warts: What are they, Types and How to Remove Them
- What is berne in humans and how to treat
- What causes white spots on the skin and how to treat them