Drª. Aleksana Viana
Dr. Aleksana Regina Viana Santos Machado is graduated in medicine by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2007, and member no.16907 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Aleksana also has a post graduation in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais (CMMG) in 2012, and a post graduation in Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais, 2013.
Currently, Dr. Aleksana works at the Brazilian Air Force at the Aeronautic Hospital of Recife, as a Dermatologist. You can book an appointment with her by dialing +5581999130819 or +558134466991.
- What to do if you have an allergy to ant bites or other bugs Any insect bite causes a small allergic reaction with redness, swelling and itching at the area of the bite, however, some people may have a more severe allergic reaction that can cause swelling of...
- Steps to treat ingrown nails
- Symptoms of human scabies and how to treat it
- How to identify and treat ringworm of the scalp and body
- Fordyce spots: what are they and how to treat
- Groin mycosis: symptoms, treatment and transmission
- What is collagen and when should it be used
- How to identify and treat the 8 most common skin blemishes
- 3 tips for healing a furuncle fast
- Best medication for skin and nail mycosis
- 10 main causes for acne and how to treat it
- 7 Great tips to make your hair grow faster
- How to get rid of blackheads and pimples
Mais de Drª. Aleksana Viana
- How to get rid of blackheads and pimples To eliminate pimples, it is essential you have a good skin cleansing ritual and have a diet rich in foods like salmon, sunflower seeds, fruits and vegetables because they are rich in omega 3, zinc... Updated in 20/03/2019
- 10 main causes for acne and how to treat it Acne is a disease that causes blocks to the fat glands of the skin, which can cause inflammations and rashes, forming pimples. Updated in 18/03/2019
- What are white spots on skin and how to treat it White spots on skin can be caused by a variety of factors, ranging from simple mycosis and white freckles to skin problems such as dermatitis, hypomelanosis or vitiligo. Updated in 15/03/2019
- Best medication for skin and nail mycosis The main remedies prescribed to treat skin, nails, scalp, feet and groin mycosis include antifungals in ointments, creams, lotions and sprays, although in some cases it is necessary to use pills. Updated in 14/03/2019
- 7 Great tips to make your hair grow faster Generally, hair, body hairs and beards grow 1 centimeter a month, but there are a few tricks and tips that can make them grow faster, such as insuring that the body receives all the nutrients... Updated in 14/03/2019
- How to identify and treat ringworm of the scalp and body Ringworm of the scalp and body, also known scientifically as Tinea, is a skin disease caused by fungi, which causes small vesicles of clear fluid to appear, which become dry and turn... Updated in 28/02/2019
- Groin mycosis: symptoms, treatment and transmission Mycosis, also called ringworm is a fungal skin infection that is very common in the groin because it is a region that accumulates very easily a lot of heat and moisture. Updated in 28/02/2019
- Fordyce spots: what are they and how to treat Fordyce spots are also called Fordyce granules or Fordyce glands and they are small yellowish or whitish spots that may appear on the lips, on the inside of your cheeks or on your... Updated in 26/02/2019
- Steps to treat ingrown nails A slightly wedged toenail can be treated by trying to lift the corner of the nail that is stuck, inserting a piece of cotton or gauze between the nail and the skin so that the toenail can unstick... Updated in 26/02/2019
- Red spots and itchy skin may indicate cholinergic urticaria A heat allergy, can also be called heat hives or cholinergic uritcaria. Although it is not considered a type of allergy because it mainly occurs on very hot days, due to a series of... Updated in 20/02/2019