Drª. Aleksana Viana
Dr. Aleksana Regina Viana Santos Machado is graduated in medicine by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2007, and member no.16907 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Aleksana also has a post graduation in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais (CMMG) in 2012, and a post graduation in Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais, 2013.
Currently, Dr. Aleksana works at the Brazilian Air Force at the Aeronautic Hospital of Recife, as a Dermatologist. You can book an appointment with her by dialing +5581999130819 or +558134466991.
- What to do if you have an allergy to ant bites or other bugs Any insect bite causes a small allergic reaction with redness, swelling and itching at the area of the bite, however, some people may have a more severe allergic reaction that can cause swelling of...
- Steps to treat ingrown nails
- Symptoms of human scabies and how to treat it
- How to identify the symptoms and treat ringworm of the scalp and body
- Fordyce spots: what are they and how to treat
- Groin mycosis: symptoms, treatment and transmission
- 5 Great Tips To Strengthen Fragile Nails
- Collagen supplements: when to use and it's benefits
- How to identify and treat the 8 most common skin blemishes
- How to treat 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns
- How To Cleanse your Skin at Home
- 3 tips for healing a furuncle fast
- Best medication for skin and nail mycosis
Mais de Drª. Aleksana Viana
- How to identify and treat a boil (furuncle) A boil, also called furuncle is a yellowish lump that forms due to infection of a hair root and more commonly appears on the neck, underarms, scalp, chest, buttocks, face and belly. Updated in 01/10/2019
- What are the possible symptoms of skin cancer To identify the symptoms that may indicate the development of skin cancer there is an test, called ABCD, which is done by observing the characteristics of the blemishes and spots to check to see if... Updated in 26/09/2019
- Heat stroke: symptoms and treatment A heat stroke is a serious situation that requires immediate attention and it can arise when you are exposed to high temperatures for a long time, so the body can not regulate the... Updated in 19/09/2019
- Warts: What are they, Types and How to Remove Them Warts are benign and usually harmless, small growths of the skin caused by the HPV virus can occur in people of any age and anywhere on the body, such as the face, foot, groin, genital... Updated in 11/09/2019
- Lip Herpes: symptoms and treatment Cold sores cause blisters or mouth sores, which usually appear slightly below the lip, and cause itching and pain in the region where it arises. Updated in 07/08/2019
- How to get rid of blackheads and pimples To eliminate pimples, it is essential you have a good skin cleansing ritual and have a diet rich in foods like salmon, sunflower seeds, fruits and vegetables because they are rich in omega 3, zinc... Updated in 01/08/2019
- Symptoms and treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) Athlete\'s foot, also called tinea pedis is a type of skin mycosis causes by fungi that appear mainly in between the fingers of the feet, although it may occur in the soles of the feet,... Updated in 01/08/2019
- Collagen supplements: when to use and it's benefits Collagen is a protein that gives structure, firmness and elasticity to the skin, which is naturally produced by your body, but can also be found in foods such as meat and gelatin, in moisturizing... Updated in 22/07/2019
- What are white spots on skin and how to treat it White spots on skin can be caused by a variety of factors, ranging from simple mycosis and white freckles to skin problems such as dermatitis, hypomelanosis or vitiligo. Updated in 15/07/2019
- Groin mycosis: symptoms, treatment and transmission Mycosis, also called ringworm is a fungal skin infection that is very common in the groin because it is a region that accumulates very easily a lot of heat and moisture. Updated in 09/07/2019