Drª. Aleksana Viana
Dr. Aleksana Regina Viana Santos Machado is graduated in medicine by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2007, and member no.16907 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Aleksana also has a post graduation in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais (CMMG) in 2012, and a post graduation in Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais, 2013.
Currently, Dr. Aleksana works at the Brazilian Air Force at the Aeronautic Hospital of Recife, as a Dermatologist. You can book an appointment with her by dialing +5581999130819 or +558134466991.
- 6 causes of itchy skin and how to treat it The skin becomes itchy when a reaction stimulates nerve endings of the skin, which can happen for several reasons, the main ones include some type of allergy or skin irritation, such as dryness,...
- 7 Diseases that cause red spots on the skin
- What are white spots on skin and how to treat it
- What to do if you have an allergy to ant bites or other bugs
- Symptoms of human scabies and how to treat it
- Collagen supplements: when to use and it's benefits
- How to identify and treat the 8 most common skin blemishes
- 3 tips for healing a furuncle fast
- What is Dermatitis and the main types
- How to treat an itchy groin rash
- Symptoms and treatment for hand allergies
- Lip Herpes: symptoms and treatment
- How to know if you have plantar warts (with photos)
Mais de Drª. Aleksana Viana
- What are white spots on skin and how to treat it White spots on skin can be caused by a variety of factors, ranging from simple mycosis and white freckles to skin problems such as dermatitis, hypomelanosis or vitiligo. Updated in 15/07/2019
- Groin mycosis: symptoms, treatment and transmission Mycosis, also called ringworm is a fungal skin infection that is very common in the groin because it is a region that accumulates very easily a lot of heat and moisture. Updated in 09/07/2019
- Red spots and itchy skin may indicate cholinergic urticaria A heat allergy, can also be called heat hives or cholinergic uritcaria. Although it is not considered a type of allergy because it mainly occurs on very hot days, due to a series of... Updated in 05/07/2019
- How To Cleanse your Skin at Home Doing a good skin cleansing ensures its natural beauty, eliminating impurities and leaving the skin healthier. Updated in 02/07/2019
- Symptoms and treatment for hand allergies Hand allergies are considered contact dermatitis, also called eczema, that occur when there is contact with an aggressive agent with the hands. Updated in 27/06/2019
- How to identify the symptoms and treat ringworm of the scalp and body Ringworm of the scalp and body, also known scientifically as Tinea, is a skin disease caused by fungi, which causes small vesicles of clear fluid to appear, which become dry and turn... Updated in 26/06/2019
- Fordyce spots: what are they and how to treat Fordyce spots are also called Fordyce granules or Fordyce glands and they are small yellowish or whitish spots that may appear on the lips, on the inside of your cheeks or on your... Updated in 13/06/2019
- What to do if you have an allergy to ant bites or other bugs Any insect bite causes a small allergic reaction with redness, swelling and itching at the area of the bite, however, some people may have a more severe allergic reaction that can cause swelling of... Updated in 23/05/2019
- What is berne in humans and how to treat Berne in humans, also known as torovirus, arises when the flies larva enters the skin, through wounds or scratches, leading to the appearance of a wound or small swelling that can cause... Updated in 13/05/2019
- First aid for burns In most burns, the most important step is to cool the skin quickly so that the deeper layers do not continue to burn and cause injury. Updated in 13/05/2019