Drª. Aleksana Viana
Dr. Aleksana Regina Viana Santos Machado is graduated in medicine by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2007, and member no.16907 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Aleksana also has a post graduation in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais (CMMG) in 2012, and a post graduation in Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais, 2013.
Currently, Dr. Aleksana works at the Brazilian Air Force at the Aeronautic Hospital of Recife, as a Dermatologist. You can book an appointment with her by dialing +5581999130819 or +558134466991.
- What to do if you have an allergy to ant bites or other bugs Any insect bite causes a small allergic reaction with redness, swelling and itching at the area of the bite, however, some people may have a more severe allergic reaction that can cause swelling of...
- Steps to treat ingrown nails
- Symptoms of human scabies and how to treat it
- How to identify the symptoms and treat ringworm of the scalp and body
- Fordyce spots: what are they and how to treat
- Groin mycosis: symptoms, treatment and transmission
- What is collagen and when should it be used
- How to identify and treat the 8 most common skin blemishes
- How To Cleanse your Skin at Home
- 3 tips for healing a furuncle fast
- Best medication for skin and nail mycosis
- What are the possible symptoms of skin cancer
- 10 main causes for acne and how to treat it
Mais de Drª. Aleksana Viana
- Fordyce spots: what are they and how to treat Fordyce spots are also called Fordyce granules or Fordyce glands and they are small yellowish or whitish spots that may appear on the lips, on the inside of your cheeks or on your... Updated in 13/06/2019
- What to do if you have an allergy to ant bites or other bugs Any insect bite causes a small allergic reaction with redness, swelling and itching at the area of the bite, however, some people may have a more severe allergic reaction that can cause swelling of... Updated in 23/05/2019
- What is berne in humans and how to treat Berne in humans, also known as torovirus, arises when the flies larva enters the skin, through wounds or scratches, leading to the appearance of a wound or small swelling that can cause... Updated in 13/05/2019
- First aid for burns In most burns, the most important step is to cool the skin quickly so that the deeper layers do not continue to burn and cause injury. Updated in 13/05/2019
- 6 causes of itchy skin and how to treat it The skin becomes itchy when a reaction stimulates nerve endings of the skin, which can happen for several reasons, the main ones include some type of allergy or skin irritation, such as dryness,... Updated in 09/05/2019
- Swollen toenail: How to treat and medications A swollen toenail usually occurs when your nail is ingrown, causing pain and redness. If not properly treated, it can become infected, accumulating pus on the affected finger. Updated in 02/05/2019
- Symptoms of human scabies and how to treat it Human scabies is a skin disease, also called scabies, which is caused by the sarcoptes scabiei mite, which infects the skin and causes symptoms such as intense itching and redness. Updated in 17/04/2019
- 7 Diseases that cause red spots on the skin Red spots on the skin in adults may be related to diseases like Zika, rubella or a simple allergy. So, whenever this symptom appears, one should go to the doctor to identify their cause and initiate... Updated in 08/04/2019
- What is collagen and when should it be used Collagen is a protein that gives structure, firmness and elasticity to the skin, which is naturally produced by the body, but can also be found in foods such as meat and gelatin, in moisturizing... Updated in 03/04/2019
- How to treat an itchy groin rash An itchy groin rash can be caused due to hair growth after hair removal, allergy to panties or underwear, and in these cases a moisturizing or itching cream like Polaramine or Phenergan can help to... Updated in 22/03/2019