Dr. Aleksana Viana
Dr. Aleksana Regina Viana Santos Machado is graduated in medicine by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2007, and member no.16907 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Aleksana also has a post graduation in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmiatric and Surgery provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais (CMMG) in 2012, and a post graduation in Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology provided by the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais, 2013.
Currently, Dr. Aleksana works at the Brazilian Air Force at the Aeronautic Hospital of Recife, as a Dermatologist. You can book an appointment with her by dialing +5581999130819 or +558134466991.
- White Spots On Skin: 7 Causes & How To Get Rid of Them White spots on the skin can be caused by a variety of factors, ranging from simple mycosis and white freckles to skin problems such as dermatitis, hypomelanosis or vitiligo.
- Fordyce Spots: What Are They & How To Get Rid of Them
- Human Botfly Infection: Symptoms & How To Remove
- 4 Simple Tricks to Get Rid of a Boil
- 8 Common Skin Blemishes: How To Identify & Treat Them
- Warts: Types, Causes & How to Get Rid of Them
- Red Spots On Skin: 14 Causes & Treatment Options
- Psoriasis: Symptoms, Types, Causes & Treatment
- Eczema: What Is, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment