Drª. Aleksana Viana
Dr. Aleksana Regina Viana Santos Machado earned her medical degree at the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2007, and is a licensed physician of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE). with licence #16907.
In 2012, Dr. Aleksana completed a residency in clinical dermatology through the Medical Science University of Minas Gerais (CMMG) with a specialization in cosmetic and surgical services. She went on to additionally complete a residency in advanced aesthetic dermatology in 2013, also through CMMG.
Currently, Dr. Aleksana works as a dermatologist for the Brazilian Air Force at the Aeronautic Hospital of Recife. She can be reached for consult at +5581999130819 or +558134466991(Brazil).
- White Spots On Skin: 9 Causes & How To Get Rid of Them White spots found on the skin appear for many reasons, such as mycosis and other skin problems like dermatitis, hypomelanosis or vitiligo. Learn about how to identify and treat each possible cause.
- Human Botfly: Symptoms, How To Remove & Prevention
- Fordyce Spots: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- How to Get Rid of a Boil Faster: 4 Easy Tricks
- 8 Skin Blemishes: How To Identify & Treatment Options
- Warts: Types, Causes & How to Get Rid of Them
- Hives (Urticaria): Causes, Symptoms & How to Get Rid of Them
- Itchy Groin: 5 Common Causes & What to Do
- Eczema: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options
- Psoriasis: Symptoms, Types, Causes & Treatment
- Brittle Nails: 6 Common Causes & What To Do
- Heat Rash: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment
- Red Spots On Skin: 14 Causes & Treatment Options
More From Drª. Aleksana Viana
- Psoriasis: Symptoms, Types, Causes & Treatment Psoriasis is a relatively common skin condition that causes red patches, scaling skin, and itchiness. Find out all you need to know about this condition: symptoms, main types of psoriasis, causes, diagnosis and treatment options. Updated on 05-02-2022
- Red Spots On Skin: 14 Causes & Treatment Options Skin rashes in adults can be linked to diseases like Zika or German measles or they could be the result of a simple allergy. See a list of the 14 most common health problems that can cause red spots and skin rashes. Updated on 04-19-2022
- Eczema: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options Eczema is an inflammation of the skin that can symptom like skin redness, swelling itching, and peeling. Treatment typically involves the use of with prescription medication like antihistamines or corticosteroids. Learn more about the common symptoms, what causes it and how it is treated . Updated on 04-06-2022
- Biotin for Hair Growth: Benefits & How to Take Biotin is a B-complex vitamin that helps with the metabolism of nutrients and with the formation of keratin. It helps to make hair stronger, shinier and healthier, and can prevent hair loss and gray hairs. Learn more about ways it can be ingested, where to find it and how much to take . Updated on 03-22-2022
- Warts: Types, Causes & How to Get Rid of Them Warts are small, harmless, skin lesions caused by the HPV virus. They can appear anywhere on the body, such as the face, foot, groin or hands. Learn more about what causes them and how to get rid of them. Updated on 03-15-2022
- 8 Skin Blemishes: How To Identify & Treatment Options Dark spots on the skin are the most common blemish, being caused by excessive sun exposure over time. However there are other types of blemishes that may appear on the skin. See photos and learn how to identify and treat the 8 most common skin blemishes. Updated on 02-24-2022
- Hives (Urticaria): Causes, Symptoms & How to Get Rid of Them Hives, or urticaria, are an allergic skin reaction characterized by swollen, red spots that itch. They can be caused by mosquito bites, a fabric allergy or intake of a certain food. Learn about the symptoms of hives and what causes them. Updated on 01-14-2022
- Why Am I Itching? 6 Causes of Pruritus & What to Do There are many reasons that may cause skin itching, such as scaling of the skin, allergies, or more serious health conditions like cirrhosis, diabetes or lymphoma. Learn about the most common causes of itching and what you can do to relieve it. Updated on 12-17-2021