Marcelle da Costa Pinheiro has a Physiotherapist degree provided by the University of Estácio de Sá (Unesa), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 2006. She’s also registered as member no.170751 of the Regional Council of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (CREFITO) with an equivalence provided by the School of Health Technology of Porto, Portugal.
Marcelle also has great interest and experience in Clinical Pilates, Psicomotor Stimulation and Trauma-Orthopedic Physiotherapy and Esthetic.
You can find more about Marcelle on Linkedin.
- 10 causes of arm pain and what to do Arm pain can be caused by changes to the muscles, tendons or cardiovascular diseases, for example. To identify the cause of this symptom, you should try to remember when it emerged, it\'s intensity,...
- How to get rid of red, purple or white stretch marks
- How to identify and treat acute flaccid myelitis
- How to treat a sprained ankle at home
- How to cure sciatic nerve pain
- Shoulder tendinitis treatment
- Herniated Disk: all you need to know
- How to Identify and treat Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Calf Pain: Major Causes and treatments
- 3 tips to eliminate a black eye
- 10 Reasons for swollen feet and ankles and how to treat it
- What causes rib pain and what to do
- What can pain all over your body indicate
Mais de Marcelle Pinheiro
- Leg pain: causes and treatment Leg pain can have a number of causes, such as poor circulation, sciatica, excessive physical exertion or neuropathy, and therefore to identify the cause of the pain, you must observe the exact... Updated in 06/06/2019
- How to get rid of red, purple or white stretch marks To remove stretch marks, you can resort to homemade treatments, such as skin exfoliation and good hydration or undergo cosmetic treatments, such as laser or microneedling, for example. Updated in 05/06/2019
- Ways to relieve Sciatica You can treat sciatica at home by relaxing the muscles of your back, buttocks and legs so that the sciatic nerve stops being compressed. Updated in 04/06/2019
- Best treatments to make the groin region lighter To whiten your groin region quickly and effectively there are several treatments available, such as whitening creams, chemical peels, radiofrequency, microdermabrasion or pulsed light, for example,... Updated in 03/06/2019
- How to identify and treat a muscle strain Muscle distension occurs when the muscle stretches too much, resulting in the rupture of some muscle fibers or the entire tendon or muscle involved. Updated in 22/05/2019
- Symptoms and diagnosis of heel spur A heel spur occurs when the calcaneal ligament becomes calcified and appears to have formed a \'bone\' generating a strong pain in the heel, as if it were a needle, when the person rises... Updated in 14/05/2019
- What may be causing back pain and how to relieve the symptoms The main causes of back pain may include spine problems, pneumonia or kidney stones, and to differentiate the cause one should verify the pain characteristics and what region of the back that is... Updated in 12/05/2019
- 10 causes of arm pain and what to do Arm pain can be caused by changes to the muscles, tendons or cardiovascular diseases, for example. To identify the cause of this symptom, you should try to remember when it emerged, it\'s intensity,... Updated in 11/05/2019
- How to identify a herniated disk and what are the main symptoms The main symptom of a herniated disk is pain in the spine that usually appears in the region where the hernia is located, and may be in the cervical, lumbar or thoracic spine, for example. Updated in 10/05/2019
- Herniated Disk: all you need to know A disk herniation is characterized by the bulging of the intervertebral disk, which can lead to symptoms such as back pain and burning sensation or numbness. Updated in 10/05/2019