Marcelle da Costa Pinheiro earned her degree in physiotherapy in 2006 at the University of Estácio de Sá (Unesa) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She is licensed to practice through the Regional Council of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (CREFITO) with member no.170751. She achieved her diploma equivalency in Portugal through the Porto School of Health Technology.
Marcelle also has special interest and experience in Clinical Pilates, psychomotor stimulation and trauma-orthopedic physiotherapy and esthetic.
You can learn more about Marcelle on Linkedin.
- 15 Causes of Tingling Throughout the Body (& What to Do) Tingling throughout the body may be a result of poor circulation, a herniated disc, a nutritional deficiency, nervous system problems or anxiety. It may also emerge with more severe conditions, like a heart attack or stroke. Learn more about what causes tingling throughout the body and what to do.
- Right Arm Pain: 11 Common Causes & What To Do
- Dark Inner Thighs: 4 Best Treatment Options
- How To Treat Torticollis: 5 Simple Steps
- Fibromyalgia: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Rib Pain: 6 Common Causes & What to Do
- Tingling in Hands: 12 Common Causes & What to Do
- Swollen Feet & Ankles: 10 Common Causes & What to Do
- 8 Best Stretches for Lower Back Pain
- Sciatica Pain Relief: 3 Home Remedies to Try
- 10 Stretches For Back & Neck Pain
- Frequent Urination: 6 Common Causes & What to Do
- Tingling in Feet: 11 Common Causes & What to Do
More From Marcelle Pinheiro
- Back Pain: Causes, How to Relieve & When To See a Doctor The main causes of back pain can include spinal problems, pneumonia or kidney stones. Back pain can also occur with herniated disc, especially when pain radiates to the legs or the neck. Learn about the main causes of back pain and what to . Updated on 07-14-2022
- Muscle Spasms: 6 Common Causes & When They’re Serious Generally, muscle spasms are not serious and last for less than 10 minutes. They are usually felt following intense physical exercise. However, twitches can happen during pregnancy or due to health conditions, like lack of minerals. Learn about what can cause muscle cramps and when to see a doctor . Updated on 07-12-2022
- Middle Back Pain: 7 Causes & What to Do Middle back pain is usually related to spinal problems, like a herniated disc, muscle injuries or osteoarthritis. Learn what else can cause pain in the middle of the back and what to do in each situation. Updated on 07-04-2022
- Right Arm Pain: 11 Common Causes & What To Do Pain in the right arm can occur for many reasons, with the most common being a result of direct trauma or an injury. However, it is possible to experience right arm pain with more serious conditions, like a heart attack. Learn about the main causes of right arm pain and what to do. Updated on 06-22-2022
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes symptoms such as pain, swelling and redness in the joints. Treatment can be done with medication. Read more about why it happens, how to identify the symptoms and learn about the treatment options for RA. Updated on 05-16-2022
- Fibromyalgia: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition that causes pain in the whole body for more than three months. Symptoms can usually be treated with physiotherapy, acupuncture or medication. Learn more about how it is diagnosed and other treatment options available. Updated on 05-16-2022
- 10 Stretches For Back & Neck Pain Stretching is a great way to relieve back and neck pain, since it helps the muscles to relax. Learn 10 best stretches you can do at home or at work to get fast relief from back and neck pain. Updated on 05-04-2022
- Knee Pain: Causes, Remedies & Treatment Options Knee pain can occur for many reasons and can present in different ways. Pain in the back of the knee, for example, can be a Baker's cyst, while pain when straightening the leg may indicate a tendon injury or patella ligament tear. Learn more about the different causes and areas of knee pain, and how to treat it. Updated on 05-03-2022
- Back Pain During Pregnancy: 7 Ways to Find Relief Back pain is very a common symptom during pregnancy, but it can be relieved with simple strategies such as warm compresses, pillows, massages or stretches. Find out all you can do to relieve back pain during pregnancy. Updated on 05-02-2022
- Plantar Fasciitis: What Is, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Pain in the bottom of the foot right after waking is generally a sign of plantar fasciitis. This condition is characterized by inflammation of the foot, which can be relieved with some simple tips, such as stretching. Find out what plantar fasciitis is, its symptoms, causes and treatment options. Updated on 04-28-2022