Marcelle da Costa Pinheiro earned her degree in physiotherapy in 2006 at the University of Estácio de Sá (Unesa) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She is licensed to practice through the Regional Council of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (CREFITO) with member no.170751. She achieved her diploma equivalency in Portugal through the Porto School of Health Technology.
Marcelle also has special interest and experience in Clinical Pilates, psychomotor stimulation and trauma-orthopedic physiotherapy and esthetic.
You can learn more about Marcelle on Linkedin.
- Right Arm Pain: 5 Common Causes & What To Do Pain in the right arm can occur for many reasons, with the most common being a result of direct trauma or an injury. However, it is possible to experience right arm pain with more serious conditions, like a heart attack. Learn about the main causes for right arm pain arm and what to do.
- Dark Inner Thighs: 4 Best Treatment Options
- How To Treat Torticollis: 5 Simple Steps
- Best Sciatica Stretches & Exercises for Pain Relief
- Knee Pain: Causes, Remedies & Treatment Options
- Bell's Palsy: What Is It, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Fibromyalgia: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 10 Stretches For Back & Neck Pain
- Back Pain During Pregnancy: 7 Ways to Find Relief
- Plantar Fasciitis: What Is, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
More From Marcelle Pinheiro
- 8 Best Stretches for Lower Back Pain Lower back stretches can help to relax and strengthen the muscles in the back, legs, hamstrings and abs, as well as improve mobility, flexibility and posture, Learn about the lower back stretches you can do at home to help reduce muscle-related discomfort. Updated in 29/03/2022
- Best Sciatica Stretches & Exercises for Pain Relief There are two types of exercises you can do to relieve sciatica: stretching exercises and strengthening exercises. Learn how to do these at home to relieve sciatica pain faster and what exercises you should avoid when experiencing a pain flare-up. Updated in 17/03/2022
- Leg Pain: 7 Causes & What To Do Leg pain is usually a result of injuries in the muscles, tendons or joints. but it can also be a sign of a spinal injury, sciatic pain, poor circulation or, in children, bone growth. Learn more about the other causes of leg pain and what you can do to relieve discomfort. Updated in 11/03/2022
- Back Pain: 8 Causes & How to Relieve It The main causes of back pain can include spinal problems, pneumonia or kidney stones. Back pain can also occur with herniated disc, especially when pain radiates to the legs or the neck. Learn about the main causes of back pain and what to . Updated in 11/03/2022
- Arm Pain: 10 Main Causes & What to Do Arm pain is generally not a sign of a serious problem, especially when it's mild and comes on gradually. However, it could indicate more serious problems like infarct or angina. Learn more about why your arm might be hurting and what to do. Updated in 11/03/2022
- How To Treat Torticollis: 5 Simple Steps Torticollis is an involuntary contraction of the neck muscles that can be caused by poor posture when sleeping or when using the computer. Learn how to get rid of torticollis quicky with techniques like stretching, pressing on pressure points and massaging. Updated in 25/02/2022
- Tingling in Feet: 11 Common Causes & What to Do Tingling in the legs and feet can occur simply due to poor positioning of the body, but it can also be a sign of a herniated disc, diabetes or multiple sclerosis. It can also occur with a fracture or an animal bite. Learn about the 11 most common causes of tingling and what to do. Updated in 22/02/2022
- Dark Inner Thighs: 4 Best Treatment Options To whiten your groin region quickly and effectively, there are several treatments options available, such as whitening creams, chemical peels or radiofrequency. See what the main types of treatment are and how each of these methods work. Updated in 21/02/2022
- Tingling in Hands: 12 Common Causes & What to Do Tingling in the arms and hands can occur for many reasons, like poor circulation, nerve compression, hypothyroidism or carpal tunnel syndrome.u síndrome do túnel do carpo. Learn about why your hands and arms can tingle and what you can do to get rid of tingling. Updated in 18/02/2022
- Calf Pain: 8 Common Causes & What to Do Calf pain is a common symptom that can occur at any age. It can emerge due to many reasons, but it most frequently occurs following intense physical activity. It can emerge due to many reasons. Learn about what can cause calf pain and what to do. Updated in 15/02/2022