Marcelle da Costa Pinheiro has a Physiotherapist degree provided by the University of Estácio de Sá (Unesa), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 2006. She’s also registered as member no.170751 of the Regional Council of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (CREFITO) with an equivalence provided by the School of Health Technology of Porto, Portugal.
Marcelle also has great interest and experience in Clinical Pilates, Psicomotor Stimulation and Trauma-Orthopedic Physiotherapy and Esthetic.
You can find more about Marcelle on Linkedin.
- 10 causes of arm pain and what to do Arm pain can be caused by changes to the muscles, tendons or cardiovascular diseases, for example. To identify the cause of this symptom, you should try to remember when it emerged, it\'s intensity,...
- How to get rid of red, purple or white stretch marks
- How to identify and treat acute flaccid myelitis
- How to treat a sprained ankle at home
- Main causes for Lower Back Pain and what to do
- How to identify and treat sciatic nerve pain
- Shoulder tendinitis treatment
- Herniated Disk: all you need to know
- How to Identify and treat Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- What is the ideal shoe for a baby to learn to walk
- Calf Pain: Major Causes and treatments
- 3 tips to eliminate a black eye
- 10 Reasons for swollen feet and ankles and how to treat it
Mais de Marcelle Pinheiro
- Knee Pain: Causes and how to cure it Knee pain is a symptom that can arise due to the wearing of the joints, being overweight or due to sports injuries that can happen while practicing different kinds of sports. Updated in 25/09/2019
- Main causes for shortness of breath Shortness of breath is also clinically known as dyspnea and is characterized by difficulty in getting air into your lungs, which can happen due to excessive physical activity, anxiety, nervousness,... Updated in 24/09/2019
- What is water retention and how to treat it Fluid retention is a very common problem in women and can cause your belly to swell and even lead to cellulite. Updated in 16/09/2019
- What can a constant urge to urinate indicate If you feel a constant urge to go to the bathroom to pee it is a normal symptom if you have drunk a lot of fluids during the day. Updated in 12/09/2019
- Symptoms and diagnosis of heel spur A heel spur occurs when the calcaneal ligament becomes calcified and appears to have formed a \'bone\' generating a strong pain in the heel, as if it were a needle, when you rise from the... Updated in 12/09/2019
- What can cause tingling in legs and feet The tingling sensation in the legs and feet can happen simply by misplacing the body or may be a sign of diseases such as a herniated disc, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, by a fractured limb or an... Updated in 22/08/2019
- Muscle strain: Symptoms and Treatment Muscle distension occurs when the muscle stretches too much, resulting in the rupture of some muscle fibers or the entire tendon or muscle involved. Updated in 21/08/2019
- Carboxytherapy: How to eliminate stretch marks, cellulite and localized fat Carboxytherapy is done by applying carbon dioxide injections under the skin to eliminate cellulite, stretch marks, localized fat and also can help to eliminate sagging skin. Updated in 20/08/2019
- Water on the knee: Symptoms and Treatment Options Knee effusion, popularly known as \`knee water\`, is an inflammation of the synovial membrane, a tissue that internally covers the knee that promotes increased amount of synovial fluid,... Updated in 20/08/2019
- Scoliosis: Types and Treatment Options Scoliosis is a lateral deviation of the spine that forms a C or S shape. Although it is more common in young adults and adolescents, children may also be affected, especially when other... Updated in 19/08/2019