Marcelle da Costa Pinheiro has a Physiotherapist degree provided by the University of Estácio de Sá (Unesa), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 2006. She’s also registered as member no.170751 of the Regional Council of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (CREFITO) with an equivalence provided by the School of Health Technology of Porto, Portugal.
Marcelle also has great interest and experience in Clinical Pilates, Psicomotor Stimulation and Trauma-Orthopedic Physiotherapy and Esthetic.
You can find more about Marcelle on Linkedin.
- How to cure sciatic nerve pain In order to cure the inflammation of the sciatic nerve, which can also be called sciatica, an orthopedist or physiotherapist can recommend treatments and remedies such as exercise and...
- Knee Pain: Causes and how to cure it
- What may be causing back pain and how to relieve the symptoms
- Leg pain: causes and treatment
- Fibromyalgia: what is it, symptoms, treatment and pain areas
- How to Identify and treat an injury in the meniscus
- Ways to relieve knee Pain
- 7 causes of heel pain and what to do in each case
- Leg Cramps: What they are and what causes them
- How to end celluite in 2 weeks
- What to do when you experience cramps
- Ways to relieve Sciatica
- How to treat knee pain after running
Mais de Marcelle Pinheiro
- Scoliosis: Types and Treatment Options Scoliosis is a lateral deviation of the spine that forms a C or S shape. Although it is more common in young adults and adolescents, children may also be affected, especially when other... Updated in 19/08/2019
- How to Remove Pimple Scars The spots left by the pimples are dark, rounded and can remain for many years, especially affecting self-esteem, impairing social interaction. Updated in 16/08/2019
- How to identify and treat thigh muscle pain Myalgia in the thigh is a muscle pain that can affect the front, back, or sides of the thigh and may be caused by too much physical activity or a direct blow to the area. Updated in 08/08/2019
- How to identify and treat Diastasis recti To correct abdominal diastasis the treatment can be done with exercise, physical therapy or, ultimately, surgery, when the separation is greater than 5 cm and the exercises were not effective... Updated in 06/08/2019
- Knee Pain: Causes and how to cure it Knee pain is a symptom that can arise due to the wearing of the joints, being overweight or sports injuries that can happen while practicing different kinds of sports. Updated in 31/07/2019
- Fibromyalgia: what is it, symptoms, treatment and pain areas Fibromyalgia is a very common chronic pain disorder that causes pain in various parts of the body and has no cure. Updated in 29/07/2019
- 3 Quick ways to eliminate a double chin To reduce a double chin, you can apply firming creams or do an aesthetic treatment like radio frequency or Ultrasound Liposuction (cavitation), but a more radical option is liposuction or a neck lift... Updated in 24/07/2019
- Calf Pain: Major Causes and treatments Calf pain is a very common symptom at any age, and may arise due to different factors. However, most of the time it is caused by intense physical activity, being very common during a race, because it... Updated in 19/07/2019
- Ways to relieve knee Pain Knee pain should pass completely in 3 days, but if it still bothers a lot and limits movement, it is important to see an orthopedist to treat the cause of pain correctly. Updated in 19/07/2019
- How to identify and treat pulmonary edema Fluid in the lungs is a health problem known scientifically as pulmonary edema, which occurs when the pulmonary alveoli become filled with fluid due to other diseases not treated properly... Updated in 12/07/2019