Marcelle da Costa Pinheiro has a Physiotherapist degree provided by the University of Estácio de Sá (Unesa), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 2006. She’s also registered as member no.170751 of the Regional Council of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (CREFITO) with an equivalence provided by the School of Health Technology of Porto, Portugal.
Marcelle also has great interest and experience in Clinical Pilates, Psicomotor Stimulation and Trauma-Orthopedic Physiotherapy and Esthetic.
You can find more about Marcelle on Linkedin.
- Right Arm Pain: 5 Common Causes & What To Do Pain in the right arm can arise due to a variety of causes, with the most common being as a result of blows or injuries to the structure of the arm, such as those resulting from having poor posture,...
- Dark Inner Thighs: 4 Best Treatment Options
- How To Treat Torticollis: 5 Simple Steps
- Best Stretching Exercises For Sciatica Pain
- Knee Pain: 15 Causes, Remedies & Treatment Options
- Bell's Palsy: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options
- Fibromyalgia: Symptoms, Causes, Trigger Points & Treatment
- 10 Best Stretches For Back & Neck Pain
- 7 Ways To Relieve Back Pain During Pregnancy
- Plantar Fasciitis: What Is, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
More From Marcelle Pinheiro
- 10 Best Stretches For Back & Neck Pain These ten stretching exercises are perfect for back and neck pain relief. They will also increase amplitude of movement, which will bring more pain relief and help the muscles to relax for longer... Updated in 04/06/2021
- Right Arm Pain: 5 Common Causes & What To Do Pain in the right arm can arise due to a variety of causes, with the most common being as a result of blows or injuries to the structure of the arm, such as those resulting from having poor posture,... Updated in 23/04/2021
- Best Stretching Exercises For Sciatica Pain To check whether you have sciatica, lie down on your back and raise and stretch one of your legs, to make a 45º degree angle to the floor. Updated in 22/12/2020