Dr. Gonzalo Ramirez
General Practitioner and Psychologist
In 2016, Dr. Ramirez completed undergraduate studies in clinical psychology at the Universidad de Las Américas Puebla, México. He went on to earn a medical degree at the Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla (UPAEP) in 2020.
He is licensed to practice medicine under license #12420918 and psychology under license #10101998, by the National Registry of Professionals of Mexico.
He completed his residency between 2018 to 2019 in Barcelona, Spain at the CIMA Hospital and Clínica Corachan.
- Right Side Abdominal Pain: 8 Causes & What to Do Pain on the right side of the abdomen is typically not serious and is usually just a sign of built-up gas in the intestine. However, it can be a concern if the pain is very intense or if it lasts for a long time. Learn about 8 common causes of right-sided abdominal pain and what to do.
- Pain Under Left Rib: 6 Causes & What to Do
- Left Side Abdominal Pain: 9 Causes & What to Do
- White Poop: 7 Common Causes & What to Do
- Lump in Anus: 5 Common Causes & What to Do
- Red Spots on Penis: 10 Common Causes & What to Do
- Lumps Behind the Ear: 6 Causes & When to See a Doctor
- Green Diarrhea: 7 Common Causes & What to Do
- Mucus In Stool: 7 Common Causes & What To Do
- Sores in Nose: 12 Common Causes & What to Do
- Low Blood Oxygen Levels: Symptoms, Causes & What to Do
- Numb Lips, Mouth or Tongue: 10 Causes & What to Do
- Groin Lump: 7 Common Causes & What to Do
More From Dr. Gonzalo Ramirez
- Low Blood Oxygen Levels: Symptoms, Causes & What to Do Symptoms of low blood oxygen levels will start to emerge when there is insufficient oxygen reaching the tissues. Common symptoms include shortness of breath, fast breathing, increased heart rate, and confusion. Learn about the other symptoms of low oxygen, what causes it and what to do. Updated on 12-23-2022
- Pain Under Left Rib: 6 Causes & What to Do Pain located under the left rib cage can be caused pancreatitis, kidney stones, or infection or inflammation in the stomach. It can be treated with diet changes or with the use of medications like anti-inflammatories or antibiotics. Learn about other reasons for left upper quadrant pain and what you can do. Updated on 12-16-2022
- Lump in Anus: 5 Common Causes & What to Do The most common cause of lumps in the anus are hemorrhoids. However, there are other causes that are more serious and require medical attention. Learn about the 5 most common causes of anal lumps and what to do to treat them. Updated on 12-15-2022
- Forehead Pain: 6 Common Causes & What to Do Forehead pain may be associated with sinusitis, migraines, headaches, stress, muscular tension or tired eyes. It often appears with other symptoms like eye pain, neck pain or stuffy nose. Learn more about what causes forehead pain and what to do to relieve pain. Updated on 12-15-2022
- Rectal Bleeding: 6 Common Causes & What to Do O sangramento anal pode ser sinal de hemorroidas, fissuras anais, proctite e, nos casos mais graves, câncer de ânus, sendo importante que o médico seja consultado para identificar a causa do sangramento e indicar o melhor tratamento. Veja o que pode ser o sangramento anal e o que fazer. Updated on 12-07-2022
- Left Side Abdominal Pain: 9 Causes & What to Do Pain in the left side of the abdomen is usually a sign of gas or constipation, but it can also be a sign of more serious problems such as kidney stones, endometriosis, or diverticulitis. Learn about the most common causes of left side abdominal pain and what to do . Updated on 11-29-2022
- Jaw Pain: 6 Common Causes.& What to Do Jaw pain can be very uncomfortable, and can occur for many reasons, like after direct trauma to the face, an infection or teeth grinding. TMJ disorders affecting the jaw joint can also result in pain. Learn about what causes jaw pain and what you can do to relieve discomfort . Updated on 11-25-2022
- Right Side Abdominal Pain: 8 Causes & What to Do Pain on the right side of the abdomen is typically not serious and is usually just a sign of built-up gas in the intestine. However, it can be a concern if the pain is very intense or if it lasts for a long time. Learn about 8 common causes of right-sided abdominal pain and what to do. Updated on 11-24-2022
- Online IQ Test: Free, Accurate & Scientifically Proven This free IQ test evaluates logical thinking and problem-solving capacities in adults and children over 12 years old. Answer all the questions to find out your IQ, plus learn more about how this test works and what can influence your results. Updated on 11-18-2022
- Urine Color Chart: What Clear, Yellow, Green or Red Urine Means Urine color can change after eating certain foods or taking medication, and most times it is not of clinical concern. However, if you additionally experience symptoms like burning with urination or fever, you should see a doctor. Learn what clear, yellow, green, and other urine colors mean and what you should do. Updated on 11-17-2022