Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
Dr. Bezerra completed her medicine degree in 2015 at the Universitário Christus, and is licensed to practice under the CRM-CE with licence #16976.
She completed a specialty in family medicine through the Universidade Estácio de Sá, Fortaleza - CE (Brazil).
In addition to practicing family medicine, she has a wide range of experience in various health care areas, which includes emergency, community and pediatrics.
You can find Dr. Bezerra on Linkedin.
- Right Side Chest Pain: 7 Causes and What to Do In most cases, pain on the right side of the chest is a temporary symptom that happens due to conditions that are not serious, such as too much stress or muscle strain. However, chest pain can also be a sign of a life-threatening problem. Learn the main causes of right-sided chest pain and what to do.
- Feeling Hot But No Fever: What It Means & What To Do
- Nose Burning: 6 Main Causes & How to Stop It
- Yellow Poop: 7 Common Causes (& What to Do)
- Stomach Growling: 5 Common Causes & What to Do
- Frenulum Breve: How To Identify & Treatment Options
- Armpit Pain: 5 Main Causes & What To Do
- Lump on Neck, Groin or Armpit: Causes & Treatment
- C-Reactive Protein Test: Normal Range & Cause of High Levels
- Lung Pain: 9 Main Causes & What To Do
- Sore Throat Remedies: Pharmacy Medications & Natural Options
- Lump on Neck: 6 Causes & What To Do
- Pneumonia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
More From Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
- Left Side Back Pain: What It Means & What to Do Left-sided back pain generally emerges from common, day-to-day occurrences, like carrying heavy objects or having bad posture. However, it can also be a sign of a more serious situation. Learn about the most common causes of back pain on the left side and what to do. Updated in 13/06/2022
- 8 Natural Ways to Clear a Stuffy Nose A stuffy nose, also known as nasal congestion, can occur for many reasons including the flu, a cold, sinusitis and allergies. Learn about 8 natural remedies to alleviate your stuffy nose so that you can breathe easier . Updated in 10/06/2022
- Anal Pain: 8 Main Causes & Treatment Options Anal pain or rectal pain can emerge for different reasons, like hemorrhoids, fissures, STIs or even cancer. It is important to see your doctor for assessment and treatment if you experience anal pain. Learn about the main causes of this pain and what to do. Updated in 06/06/2022
- Belly Button Pain: 10 Main Causes & What to Do There are many reasons for belly button pain that can very from gas and bloating to infections and other more serious illnesses. Learn about the 10 most common causes of belly button pain and what to do. Updated in 06/06/2022
- Back of Neck Pain: 8 Common Causes & What to Do Back of neck pain usually excess muscle tension caused by emotional stress, anxiety. ansiedade or bad posture. However, it can be a sign of a more serious condition, like meningitis or an aneurysm. Learn about the main causes of back of neck pain and what to do . Updated in 03/06/2022
- Lump in Armpit: Common Causes & What to Do A lump in the armpit can occur due to a simple reason, like folliculitis, a boil or a sebaceous cyst, but it can also be a sign of a more serious illness, like an infection or cancer. Learn more about what it can mean and what to do. Updated in 02/06/2022
- Stomach & Back Pain: 8 Causes & What to Do Back pain is normally caused by a muscle knot or changes to the spine, which can happen due to bad posture throughout the day, However, if you experience stomach pain at the same time, this pain may be related to another cause. Learn about what can cause stomach and back pain and what to do. Updated in 02/06/2022
- Why Do I Have So Much Gas? 6 Causes of Excessive Gas Intestinal gas is naturally produced in the body, however some habits may lead to a higher production of has and cause discomfort. Read about the most common causes of excessive gas and how to get rid of it. Updated in 26/05/2022
- Tonsillectomy: Surgery, Recovery & What to Eat Tonsil removal surgery, or a tonsillectomy, is only indicated when a patient presents with 3 intense tonsil infections within the past year or when treatment with antibiotics is not effective. Learn more about what this surgery entails, what recovery is like, and what to eat. Updated in 25/05/2022
- Liver Pain: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options Liver pain is felt in the upper right abdomen and can of illnesses like infections, obesity, high cholesterol or cancer. Check out the main causes of liver pain and they are treated, and report your symptoms in our online symptoms checker to assess your risk for liver disease. Updated in 24/05/2022