Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
With over three years of experience, Clarisse Bezerra graduated from Christus University in 2015 and is registered at the Regional Council of Medicine of Ceará with the number 16976.
She also has a specialization in Family Medicine from the Estácio de Sá University, Fortaleza, Ceará.
She has worked for over 3 years in Clinical and Paediatric Emergency Medicine, as well as Family Medicine, and Community Health.
You can find Dr. Clarisse on Linkedin.
- Internal Fever: What Is It, Symptoms & What To Do In cases of \'internal fever\' you can feel very hot but the thermometer does not show this rise in temperature.
- Yellow Poop: 7 Possible Causes & What To Do
- Right Side Chest Pain: 7 Causes & What To Do
- Nose Burning: 6 Main Causes and What To Do
- Stomach Noises: 5 Main Causes and What To Do
- Frenulum Breve: How To Identify and When To Have Surgery
- Armpit Pain: 5 Main Causes & What To Do
- Canker Sore: 7 Main Causes (and What To Do)
- C-Reactive Protein (CPR) Test: What Is It & High Levels
- 6 Most Common UTI Symptoms
- Pneumonia: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options
- Stomach Ulcer: Symptoms, Diagnosis, Causes & Treatment
- 6 Best Remedies To Get Rid Of a Toothache
More From Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
- 6 Best Remedies To Get Rid Of a Toothache Toothache medication such as local anesthetics, anti-inflammatory medications, and analgesics can help to relieve pain and local inflammatory responses, which means they are usually a good pain... Updated in 07/04/2021
- Hypothyroidism: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options What is it:Hypothyroidism is one of the most common endocrine conditions and it is characterized by low thyroid activity, which causes it to produce fewer hormones, leading to the appearance of... Updated in 07/04/2021
- C-Reactive Protein (CPR) Test: What Is It & High Levels What is it:C-reactive protein, also known as CRP, is a protein produced by the liver that is produced in higher amounts when there is some type of inflammatory or infectious process occurring in... Updated in 26/03/2021
- 6 Most Common UTI Symptoms UTI symptoms can vary a lot from one person to another, and according to the affected region in the urinary system, which can be the urethra, the bladder or the kidneys. Updated in 18/03/2021
- Nose Burning: 6 Main Causes and What To Do Several factors, such as climate changes, hay fever, sinus infection, and even menopause may cause a burning feeling in the nose. Updated in 22/01/2021
- Frenulum Breve: How To Identify and When To Have Surgery What is it:A short frenulum, scientifically known as frenulum breve, is a condition in which the piece of skin that connects the foreskin to the glans is shorter than normal, causing a lot of... Updated in 22/01/2021
- Stomach Noises: 5 Main Causes and What To Do Stomach noises are normal and most of the time happen after a meal. This is because after eating, the walls of the digestive system need to contract to allow foods to pass from the stomach to the... Updated in 10/12/2020