Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
Dr. Bezerra completed her medicine degree in 2015 at the Universitário Christus, and is licensed to practice under the CRM-CE with licence #16976.
She completed a specialty in family medicine through the Universidade Estácio de Sá, Fortaleza - CE (Brazil).
In addition to practicing family medicine, she has a wide range of experience in various health care areas, which includes emergency, community and pediatrics.
You can find Dr. Bezerra on Linkedin.
- Yellow Diarrhea: 5 Common Causes (& What to Do) Most times, yellow diarrhea is caused by excess stress, but it can also be a sign of an intestinal infection, gallbladder issue or pancreatic issue. Learn about the most common causes of yellow diarrhea and what to do in each situation.
- Yellow Poop: 8 Causes, What to Do & When to Worry
- Right Side Chest Pain: 7 Causes & How to Relieve
- Fever at Night: Causes, Treatment & When It’s Serious
- Left Side Chest Pain: 6 Common Causes & What to Do
- Chills Without Fever: 9 Possible Causes (& How to Treat)
- Bumps on Tongue: 6 Common Causes & What to Do
- Belly Button Pain: 10 Main Causes & What to Do
- Nose Burning: 7 Causes, How to Stop It & When to See a Doctor
- Stomach and Back Pain: 8 Causes & What to Do
- High Creatinine Levels: 9 Causes, Symptoms & What to Do
- Upper Stomach Pain: 11 Causes & How to Relieve It
- Dry Skin on Penis: 7 Common Causes & What to Do
More From Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
- Right Side Chest Pain: 7 Causes & How to Relieve In most cases, pain on the right side of the chest is a temporary symptom that happens due to conditions that are not serious, such as too much stress or muscle strain. However, chest pain can also be a sign of a life-threatening problem. Learn the main causes of right-sided chest pain and what to do. Updated on 03-13-2023
- 8 Natural Ways to Clear a Stuffy Nose A stuffy nose, also known as nasal congestion, can occur for many reasons including the flu, a cold, sinusitis and allergies. Learn about 8 natural remedies to alleviate your stuffy nose so that you can breathe easier . Updated on 03-09-2023
- Green, Black, Yellow, Red & White: What Your Poop Color Means In most cases, poop color changes due to different types of food consumed. However, changes can be a sign of illness, like ulcers, liver problems or bile dict issues. Learn about what each color of poop means and what you should do. Updated on 03-09-2023
- Stomach Ulcer Symptoms: 6 Signs to Monitor Stomach ulcers can cause symptoms like pain and burning in the middle of your belly, bloating and weight loss. It is important to see a gastroenterologist if you notice these symptoms. Learn about other symptoms to monitor for, as well as h. Updated on 03-03-2023
- Chills Without Fever: 9 Possible Causes (& How to Treat) Chills without a fever means to experience shivers and other fever-like symptoms while your body temperature remains within a normal range. This is often referred to as an “internal fever”. Learn more about what can cause chills without a fever and what to do to treat this condition. Updated on 02-21-2023
- Bruising Easily: 8 Causes, What to Do & Bruising in Babies As manchas roxas no corpo podem acontecer devido a uma pancada ou ao envelhecimento, não sendo necessário tratamento específico. No entanto, as manchas podem ser também indicativas de problemas mais graves, como hemofilia e púrpura. Conheça as principais causas de manchas roxas na pele e como tratar. Updated on 02-20-2023
- Excessive Burping: 7 Causes & What to Do Excessive burping can be a result of air accumulated in the stomach. Burping that does not resolve over time may be caused by a health condition, like GERD or lactose intolerance, or even by specific food. Learn more about what causes exces. Updated on 02-16-2023
- Blood in Phlegm: 7 Common Causes & What to Do The presence of blood in the phlegm is not always a significant symptom. However it can be a sign of a more serious condition, like congestive heart failure or a lung infection, if it lasts for more than 3 days, or if you notice large amounts of blood. Learn about what causes blood in phlegm and what to do. Updated on 02-09-2023
- Vomit Color Chart: What Yellow, Green, Black or Red Vomit Means Vomit color can give insight into a patient’s health status. Yellow or green vomit, for example, usually gets its color from bile that is present in the stomach. Black vomit may be a sign of internal bleeding. Learn about what vomit color means and what to do. Updated on 02-07-2023
- Fever at Night: Causes, Treatment & When It’s Serious Fevers at night usually occur with mild health conditions, like colds or throat infections. However, they can be associated with more serious illnesses. Learn about what causes a fever at night, how to treat it, and when it can be serious . Updated on 02-06-2023
Throwing Up Blood: 6 Causes, What It Means & What to Do Left Side Chest Pain: 6 Common Causes & What to Do Fatty Liver Symptoms: 8 Signs to Monitor (w/ Online Quiz) Body Aches: 7 Common Causes & What to Do Swollen Legs: 9 Common Causes & What to Do Stomach Pain: 7 Causes (& How to Stop It) Tooth Pain Relief: 7 Medications (Plus Home Remedies) Nose Burning: 7 Causes, How to Stop It & When to See a Doctor