Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
With over three years of experience, Clarisse Bezerra graduated from Christus University in 2015 and is registered at the Regional Council of Medicine of Ceará with the number 16976.
She also has a specialization in Family Medicine from the Estácio de Sá University, Fortaleza, Ceará.
She has worked for over 3 years in Clinical and Paediatric Emergency Medicine, as well as Family Medicine, and Community Health.
You can find Dr. Clarisse on Linkedin.
- Internal Fever: What Is It, Symptoms and What To Do In cases of \'internal fever\' you can feel very hot but the thermometer does not show this rise in temperature.
- Yellow Poop: 7 Possible Causes And How To Treat Them
- Frenulum breve: how to identify and when to have surgery
- Nose Burning: 6 Main Causes and What To Do
- What can cause armpit pain and what to do
- Right Side Chest Pain: 7 Possible Causes and What To Do
- Stomach Noises: 5 Main Causes and What To Do
- Canker sores: 7 main causes and what to do