Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
Dr. Bezerra completed her medicine degree in 2015 at the Universitário Christus, and is licensed to practice under the CRM-CE with licence #16976.
She completed a specialty in family medicine through the Universidade Estácio de Sá, Fortaleza - CE (Brazil).
In addition to practicing family medicine, she has a wide range of experience in various health care areas, which includes emergency, community and pediatrics.
You can find Dr. Bezerra on Linkedin.
- Feeling Hot But No Fever: What It Means & What To Do
- Right Side Chest Pain: 7 Causes and What to Do
- Nose Burning: 6 Main Causes and How to Stop It
- Yellow Poop: 7 Common Causes & What to Do
- Why Is My Stomach Growling: 5 Common Causes
- Frenulum Breve: How To Identify & Treatment
- Armpit Pain: 5 Main Causes & What To Do
- C-Reactive Protein (CPR) Test: What Is It & High Levels
- Lung Pain: 9 Main Causes & What To Do
- Lumps on Neck: 6 Causes & What To Do
- 8 Natural Remedies for a Stuffy Nose
- Pneumonia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Appendicitis Symptom in Adults, Children and Pregnant Women
More From Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
- How to Cure a Hangover: 7 Tips to Try at Home Updated in 14/01/2022
- 11 Common Liver Disease Symptoms Updated in 05/01/2022
- Extreme Fatigue: 8 Causes & What You Can Do Updated in 04/01/2022
- Common Causes of Dizziness & What to Do Updated in 22/12/2021
- Inguinal Hernia: Symptoms, Surgical Repair & Causes Updated in 17/12/2021
- Hiatal Hernia: Symptoms, Surgery & Other Treatment Options Updated in 15/12/2021
- Hernia: What it Is, Symptoms, Types, & Treatment Updated in 15/12/2021
- 5 Ways to Get Rid of Headaches without Medication Updated in 10/12/2021
- Persistent Cough: 6 Common Causes & What to Do Updated in 09/12/2021
- Acid Reflux (GERD): Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Updated in 07/12/2021