Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
With over three years of experience, Clarisse Bezerra graduated from Christus University in 2015 and is registered at the Regional Council of Medicine of Ceará with the number 16976.
She also has a specialization in Family Medicine from the Estácio de Sá University, Fortaleza, Ceará.
She has worked for over 3 years in Clinical and Paediatric Emergency Medicine, as well as Family Medicine, and Community Health.
You can find Dr. Clarisse on Linkedin.
- Internal Fever: What Is It, Symptoms & What To Do In cases of \'internal fever\' you can feel very hot but the thermometer does not show this rise in temperature.
- Right Side Chest Pain: 7 Causes & What To Do
- Yellow Poop: 7 Possible Causes & What To Do
- Nose Burning: 6 Main Causes and What To Do
- Stomach Noises: 5 Main Causes and What To Do
- Frenulum Breve: How To Identify and When To Have Surgery
- Armpit Pain: 5 Main Causes & What To Do
- C-Reactive Protein (CPR) Test: What Is It & High Levels
- Canker Sore: 7 Main Causes (and What To Do)
- Pneumonia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 6 Most Common UTI Symptoms
- Stomach Ulcer: Symptoms, Diagnosis, Causes & Treatment
- 6 Best Remedies To Get Rid Of a Toothache
More From Dr. Clarisse Bezerra
- Right Side Chest Pain: 7 Causes & What To Do In most cases, pain on the right side of the chest is a temporary symptom that happens due to conditions that are not serious, such as too much stress, muscle strain or acid reflux. Updated in 30/06/2021
- Internal Fever: What Is It, Symptoms & What To Do In cases of \'internal fever\' you can feel very hot but the thermometer does not show this rise in temperature. Updated in 22/06/2021
- Armpit Pain: 5 Main Causes & What To Do Armpit pain can be caused by several factors, such as intense muscular effort, swollen lymph nodes, hidradenitis suppurativa, and, in more severe cases, lymphoma or breast cancer. Updated in 18/06/2021
- Yellow Poop: 7 Possible Causes & What To Do It is relatively common for poop to become yellow, but this can be because of several different types of problems, from an intestinal infection to a high-fat diet. Updated in 14/06/2021
- Stomach Ulcer: Symptoms, Diagnosis, Causes & Treatment What is it:A stomach ulcer, also know as gastric ulcer or peptic ulcer, is a wound that forms in the tissue that lines the stomach. Updated in 28/05/2021
- Swine Flu (H1N1): Symptoms, Transmission & Treatment Options What is it:Swine flu, also known as H1N1 flu, is a respiratory infection caused by the Influenza A virus, which was first identified in pigs, but later observed in humans too. Updated in 11/05/2021
- 6 Best Remedies To Get Rid Of a Toothache Toothache medication such as local anesthetics, anti-inflammatory medications, and analgesics can help to relieve pain and local inflammatory responses, which means they are usually a good pain... Updated in 07/04/2021
- Hypothyroidism: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Options What is it:Hypothyroidism is one of the most common endocrine conditions and it is characterized by low thyroid activity, which causes it to produce fewer hormones, leading to the appearance of... Updated in 07/04/2021
- C-Reactive Protein (CPR) Test: What Is It & High Levels What is it:C-reactive protein, also known as CRP, is a protein produced by the liver that is produced in higher amounts when there is some type of inflammatory or infectious process occurring in... Updated in 26/03/2021
- 6 Most Common UTI Symptoms UTI symptoms can vary a lot from one person to another, and according to the affected region in the urinary system, which can be the urethra, the bladder or the kidneys. Updated in 18/03/2021