Fertility and birth control
Here you can find tricks to increase the fertility of men and women, to get pregnant faster, or not to get pregnant if that is what you want. In addition to that we show how to calculate your fertile period. Everything to get pregnant and realize the dream of being a mother or father, at the right time.
Most read articles
- How To Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways To Do It There are ways of delaying your period for a few days, or even months, if you take Primosiston, the contraceptive pill or use a hormonal IUD.
- 7 reasons for menstrual blood clots
- 6 main causes of dark period blood
- Can you get pregnant without penetration?
- Morning-after pill: possible side effects (and what to do)
- 12 possible causes for a late period and what to do
- 6 Ovulation Symptoms to Detect When You're Most Fertile
All about Fertility and birth control
- 6 Ovulation Symptoms to Detect When You're Most Fertile It\'s possible to find out your fertile window through analyzing the menstruation days and the symptoms you present during ovulation, such as an increase in vaginal discharge and libido. Updated in 07/04/2021
- How To Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways To Do It There are ways of delaying your period for a few days, or even months, if you take Primosiston, the contraceptive pill or use a hormonal IUD. Updated in 03/04/2021
- Pink Discharge After Ovulation: What Does It Mean? A pink discharge after ovulation may be a first sign of pregnancy as it normally happens after the fertilized egg implantation, which is the moment when the embryo adheres to the uterine walls and... Updated in 29/01/2021
- Can you get pregnant without penetration? Pregnancy without penetration is possible, but it is very difficult for it to happen because the amount of sperm that comes into contact with the vaginal canal is very small, which makes it difficult... Updated in 25/09/2020
- Morning-after pill: possible side effects (and what to do) The morning after pill may prevent an unwanted pregnancy, but it can also cause some side effects like an irregular period, fatigue, headaches, abdominal pain, dizziness, nausea and vomiting. Updated in 07/07/2020
- 12 possible causes for a late period and what to do A delayed period is not always a sign of pregnancy, as other situations such as excessive stress, very strong emotions, hormonal changes or even excessive consumption of caffeine or alcohol can lead... Updated in 26/02/2020
- 6 main causes of dark period blood Generally, a period with dark and low volume of blood is normal and does not indicate any health problems, especially if it occurs at the beginning or end of menstruation. Updated in 21/01/2020
- 7 reasons for menstrual blood clots Blood clots during menstruation can be normal because of an imbalance in the woman\'s hormones which can cause the lining of the walls of the uterus to thicken. Updated in 21/01/2020