Fertility and birth control
Here you can find tricks to increase the fertility of men and women, to get pregnant faster, or not to get pregnant if that is what you want. In addition to that we show how to calculate your fertile period. Everything to get pregnant and realize the dream of being a mother or father, at the right time.
Most read articles
- How to Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways to Do It There are ways of delaying your period for a few days, or even several months. However, none of these options can stop a period once it has started. See 6 possible ways to safely stop menstruation below.
- 6 Ovulation Symptoms (That Occur When You're Most Fertile)
- Why Is My Period Late? 12 Possible Causes & What To Do
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Sex?
- Dark Period Blood: 6 Causes & When to See the Doctor
- 9 Side Effects of the Morning-After Pill (& What to Do)
- Period Blood Clots: 7 Causes & What To Do
- Period Tracker: Determine When Your Period is Due
- Pink Discharge After Ovulation: What Does It Mean?
- Egg White Discharge: What It Means & What to Do
- Conception Date Calculator: Find Out When You Got Pregnant
- Ovulation Calculator: Find Out When You Will Ovulate
- How to Calculate Your Fertile Window
- Period Symptoms: 12 Signs That It's Coming
- 9 Birth Control Options: Advantages, Disadvantages & Side Effects
- Brown Discharge Before Period: 8 Causes & What To Do
All about Fertility and birth control
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Sex? Is it really possible to get pregnant without sex and penetration? This is a very common question that can cause worry and anxiety in both men and women. Learn about the likelihood of pregnancy even when no penetration occurs. Updated in 19/05/2022
- Ovulation Discharge: What It Looks Like & Is It Serious Ovulation discharge is often a scant amount of spotting that occurs during the ovulation phase of the menstrual cycle. It usually lasts for about 2 days and happens due to expected hormonal changes. Learn more about ovulation discharge, what it looks like and when to see the doctor . Updated in 17/05/2022
- Dark Period Blood: 6 Causes & When to See the Doctor Generally, small quantities of dark blood during a period is normal and does not indicate any health problems. However, if it occurs frequently, it can be a sign of hormonal changes or uterine problems. Learn what the main causes of dark period blood can be. Updated in 13/05/2022
- How to Calculate Your Fertile Window The fertile window is a period of about 6 days that happens, on average, around the 14th day of a 28-day menstrual cycle. Use our online calculator to know when your next fertile window is due and learn how to calculate your fertile window if you have an irregular cycle . Updated in 13/05/2022
- Period Blood Clots: 7 Causes & What To Do Blood clots or fleshy tissue during menstruation can be normal and can happen due to an imbalance in the woman's hormones that cause the lining of the uterine walls to thicken. However, it can also be a sign of some health problems such as endometriosis or myoma. Learn how to identify the possible cause and what to do. Updated in 03/05/2022
- 9 Side Effects of the Morning-After Pill (& What to Do) The morning after pill prevents unwanted pregnancy, but it can also cause a lot of side effects, such as headache, motion sickness or breast tenderness. Learn about other adverse effects of Plan B and how to treat them. Updated in 28/04/2022
- Brown Discharge Before Period: 8 Causes & What To Do Brown discharge before a period can be a sign of ovulation or implantation. However, when it occurs with other symptoms, it may be a sign of infection or inflammation, which require assessment by a doctor. Learn about the common causes of brown discharge and what to do. Updated in 21/04/2022
- Conception Date Calculator: Find Out When You Got Pregnant Conception is the moment when a sperm cell fertilizes and egg, which initiates pregnancy and embryonic development. By using our conception calculator, you can determine the 10-day interval when fertilization could have occurred. Updated in 13/04/2022
- Cervical Mucus: During Ovulation, Stages & More Cervical mucus is a liquid discharge produced by the cervix and excreted from the vagina. It is a normal, expected type of vaginal discharge that helps to keep the reproductive system healthy and lubricated. Learn about how cervical mucus can change and how to check it. Updated in 06/04/2022
- Period Symptoms: 12 Signs That It's Coming A few days prior to your period, some signs and symptoms may emerge to tell you that it will starting soon. Some symptoms include breast pain, abdominal bloating, and mood changes. Learn about how you can identify when your period is starti. Updated in 31/03/2022