A woman’s reproductive system is very different from that of a man, and may require different treatment approaches and health practices. Topics related to women’s health can range from birth control, menstruation, sexual health and other conditions that affect a woman’s body or wellbeing. Learn more about different types of vaginal discharge, how to manage your period and even how to calculate your fertile period.
Most read articles
- Conception Date Calculator: Find Out When You Got Pregnant Conception is the moment when a sperm cell fertilizes and egg, which initiates pregnancy and embryonic development. By using our conception calculator, you can determine the 10-day interval when fertilization could have occurred.
- How to Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways to Do It
- Dark Period Blood: 6 Causes & When to See the Doctor
- 6 Ovulation Symptoms (That Occur When You're Most Fertile)
- 9 Side Effects of the Morning-After Pill (& What to Do)
- Period Blood Clots: 7 Causes & What To Do
- Why Is My Period Late? 12 Possible Causes & What To Do
- Brown Discharge Before Period: 8 Causes & What To Do
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Sex?
- Egg White Discharge: What It Means & What to Do
- Period Tracker: Determine When Your Period is Due
- Pink Discharge After Ovulation: What Does It Mean?
- 9 Birth Control Options: Advantages, Disadvantages & Side Effects
- Fertile Window Calculator & Calendar
- Pregnancy Symptoms Week One: 5 Early Signs in the First Week
- Period Symptoms: 12 Signs That It's Coming
All about Fertility
- Why Is My Period Late? 12 Possible Causes & What To Do A delayed period is not always a sign of pregnancy, as other situations such as increased stress, hormonal changes or even excessive consumption of caffeine or alcohol can also lead to a delayed period. Learn about the possible causes for a late period and what to do. Updated on 12-23-2022
- Why Is My Period Lasting So Long? 7 Causes & What to Do A period that lasts for over 8 days may be a sign of an abnormality in the reproductive system, like fibroids, polyps or IUD use. It may also be a sign of an STI, endometriosis, or even pregnancy. Learn about what causes of long, heavy periods and what to do. Updated on 12-21-2022
- Conception Date Calculator: Find Out When You Got Pregnant Conception is the moment when a sperm cell fertilizes and egg, which initiates pregnancy and embryonic development. By using our conception calculator, you can determine the 10-day interval when fertilization could have occurred. Updated on 12-15-2022
- Pregnancy Symptoms Week One: 5 Early Signs in the First Week Symptoms in the first week of pregnancy are very subtle and may not even be noticed by many women. However, the first days of pregnancy can cause major hormonal changes, which may trigger symptoms like mood swings and breast sensitivity. Learn more about the most common symptoms of pregnancy in the first week . Updated on 11-21-2022
- How to Get Pregnant Fast: 5 Tips to Boost Fertility To improve your chances of getting pregnant, you can consider trying simple strategies, like having sex during your fertile period and eating specific foods that boost fertility. Exercise can also have a positive effect on fertility. Check our tips for getting pregnant fast . Updated on 10-10-2022
- Ovulation Bleeding: What It Looks Like & Is It Serious Ovulation discharge is often a scant amount of spotting that occurs during the ovulation phase of the menstrual cycle. It usually lasts for about 2 days and happens due to expected hormonal changes. Learn more about ovulation bleeding, what it looks like and when to see the doctor . Updated on 10-06-2022
- Brown Discharge Before Period: 8 Causes & What To Do Brown discharge before a period can be a sign of ovulation or implantation. However, when it occurs with other symptoms, it may be a sign of infection or inflammation, which require assessment by a doctor. Learn about the common causes of brown discharge and what to do. Updated on 07-28-2022
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Sex? Is it really possible to get pregnant without sex and penetration? This is a very common question that can cause worry and anxiety in both men and women. Learn about the likelihood of pregnancy even when no penetration occurs. Updated on 07-15-2022
- Fertile Window Calculator & Calendar The fertile window is a period of about 6 days that happens, on average, around the 14th day of a 28-day menstrual cycle. Use our online calculator to know when your next fertile window is due and learn how to calculate your fertile window if you have an irregular cycle . Updated on 07-14-2022
- Ovulation Calculator & Calendar: When Will You Ovulate? Ovulation is characterized by the moment the egg is released by an ovary and is ready to be fertilized. In healthy women it typically occurs in the middle of the menstrual cycle. Use our online calculator to find out in which days you will be ovulation. Updated on 07-14-2022