Marcela Coelho de Lemos is graduated in Biomedicine by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2017, and a member no.08598 of the Regional Council of Biomedicine of Pernambuco (CRBM-PE).
Marcela also has experience with Clinical Analyzes and Biosafety, Risk prevention and Infection Control in critical units.
You can find more about Marcela on Linkedin.
- Leukocytes in Urine: 6 Causes & What to Do It is normal for there to be some leukocytes in the urine - usually 5 leukocytes per field or 10.000 leukocytes per ml of urine.
- Hemoglobinuria: What Is It & 9 Possible Causes
- ALT Blood Test: What Is It & Normal Range
- Ringworm: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- AST/ALT Blood Test: What Is It For and Normal Levels
- Leukocytes: What Are They & What Causes Them to Be High or Low