Here you will find everything you need to know and do to improve your intimate life and intensify sexual pleasure. We also help you identify and treat diseases related to the sexual organs of men and women.
Most read articles
- Fishy Vaginal Odor: 5 Causes & Treatment (with Home Remedies) The presence of foul-smelling vaginal discharge is a warning sign for women, as it is normally an indicator of bacterial infections that can be transmitted through unprotected sex. Learn about the main causes for a fishy vaginal smell and how to treat it - including a home remedy.
- Brown Discharge: 7 Possible Causes & What To Do
- Pink Vaginal Discharge: 8 Main Causes & What To Do
- Green Discharge: Causes, What To Do & Home Remedies
- Female Genital Sores: 4 Common Causes & What To Do
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Sex?
- White Discharge Before Period: What Can It Be?
- Gardnerella: What Is It, Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Yellow Discharge: Common Causes & What to Do
- Discharge Before Period: Common Causes & When To Worry
- Vulvodynia: What Is It, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Vaginal Pain: 8 Common Causes & What to Do
- Discharge Colors: What They Mean & How To Treat Them
- Endometritis: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- 7 Most Common STI's & How to Treat Them
- White Discharge: 7 Causes & How to Treat It
All about Intimate life
- Yellow Discharge: Common Causes & What to Do Yellow vaginal discharge does not necessarily indicate a health problem, however it can also be a sign of infection, especially if it occurs with a foul smell or itchiness. Learn more about the main causes of yellow discharge and what to do. Updated in 21/09/2022
- Green Discharge: Causes, What To Do & Home Remedies Greenish or yellowish-green discharge that is accompanied by vaginal itching, burning or foul odor may be a sign of infections or inflammation. Learn about the most common causes below and what you can do to treat the discharge. Updated in 01/09/2022
- Discharge Before Period: Common Causes & When To Worry Discharge before a period is relatively common, however certain characteristics may indicate an infection. Learn how to identify normal discharge and what to do in each situation . Updated in 11/08/2022
- Female Genital Sores: 4 Common Causes & What To Do Female genital sores, or wounds in the vagina, can happen for different reasons, such as friction during sexual intercourse, allergy or pubic hair removal. Learn about the main causes and what to do in each situation. Updated in 11/08/2022
- Vaginal Cyst: Symptoms & How to Get Rid of One A vaginal cyst is a small sac of air, liquid or pus that develops on the lining of the inner vagina. It can cause pain or discomfort during sex or with tampon use. Learn more about the types of vaginal cysts, symptoms they can cause and how to get rid of them. Updated in 19/07/2022
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Sex? Is it really possible to get pregnant without sex and penetration? This is a very common question that can cause worry and anxiety in both men and women. Learn about the likelihood of pregnancy even when no penetration occurs. Updated in 15/07/2022
- Swollen Vagina: 8 Causes & What to Do A swollen vagina can happen due to skin irritation, infections or cysts. It may also occur at the end of pregnancy or after sex. Learn about the main causes of a swollen vagina and what to do in each case . Updated in 30/06/2022
- Chlamydia: Symptoms, Causes Diagnosis & Treatment Chlamydia is a sexually-transmitted infection caused by bacteria that can cause symptoms like vaginal discharge and burning with urnation. Learn more about chlamydia symptoms, what causes it, how it’s diagnosed and what treatment is indicated. Updated in 06/06/2022
- Gardnerella: What Is It, Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Gardnerella vaginalis and Gardnerella mobiluncus are two types of bacteria that are a normal part of the vaginal flora. However, when they multiply too much, they can cause an infection. Learn how to identify the main symptoms of this infection and how to treat it. Updated in 03/06/2022
- Discharge Colors: What They Mean & How To Treat Them When vaginal discharge has a different color, smell, is thicker or has an unusual consistency it may be a sign of a vaginal infection. Learn what can cause the most common types of vaginal discharge and how to treat each one of them. Updated in 13/05/2022