Here you will find everything you need to know and do to improve your intimate life and intensify sexual pleasure. We also help you identify and treat diseases related to the sexual organs of men and women.
Most read articles
- Green Vaginal Discharge: Main Causes and What To Do Greenish or yellowish-green discharge when accompanied by an unpleasant odor, itching, and burning in the vagina may be a sign of trichomoniasis, a vaginal infection, or vulvovaginitis, an...
- Gardnerella Infection: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Fishy Vaginal Odor: Causes & Treatment Options
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Penetration?
- Pink Vaginal Discharge: 8 Main Causes And What To Do
- Brown Discharge: Is It Normal, Possible Causes & What To Do
- White Discharge Before Period: What Can It Be?
- Female Genital Sores: Main Causes and What To Do
- Endometritis: What Is It, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Main Symptoms of Syphilis Infection
- Vaginal Pain: 8 Main Causes And What To Do
- Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Pictures & Treatment Options
- Ovarian Cyst: Symptoms, Treatment & Common Doubts
- HPV: what is it, symptoms, transmission and treatment
- Yellow Discharge: Possible Causes and What To Do
- Vulvodynia: What Is It, Main Symptoms and Treatment
All about Intimate life
- Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Pictures & Treatment Options What is it:Genital herpes is a very contagious disease, that is normally transmitted through unprotected sex, when there’s direct contact with the liquid released by blisters from the herpes... Updated in 13/08/2021
- Main Symptoms of Syphilis Infection The first symptom of syphilis is a wound that neither bleeds nor hurts and appears after direct contact with another person\'s syphilis wound. Updated in 13/08/2021
- White Vaginal Discharge: Causes, Treatments & How to Avoid When white discharge has a particular smell and a different consistency to usual it could be a sign of a vaginal infection, like candidiasis or an alteration in the normal vaginal flora, such as... Updated in 05/08/2021
- Fishy Vaginal Odor: Causes & Treatment Options The presence of foul smelling vaginal discharge is a warning sign for women, as it is normally an indicator of bacterial infections or parasites that can be passed through unprotected sexual contact. Updated in 23/07/2021
- Ovarian Cyst: Symptoms, Treatment & Common Doubts What is it:An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled pouch that forms in or around the ovary, which can cause pain in the pelvic region, delayed menstruation or difficulty in getting pregnant. Updated in 08/07/2021
- White Discharge Before Period: What Can It Be? Before your period, you may notice that you get a white discharge that is thick and odorless. This is normal and happens due to the usual hormonal changes caused by the menstrual cycle. Updated in 08/07/2021
- Brown Discharge: Is It Normal, Possible Causes & What To Do Brown vaginal discharge is normal after your period because blood clots usually form a few days after it ends, and it is also normal after intimate contact or due to irritation of the walls of the... Updated in 01/07/2021
- Endometritis: What Is It, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment What is it:Endometritis is the inflammation of the uterine tissues that can be caused during infections by microorganisms such as candida, chlamydia or gonorrhea, for example, but also by allergies... Updated in 30/06/2021
- HPV: what is it, symptoms, transmission and treatment What is it:HPV is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Human Papillomavirus that results in the onset of warts in the genital area after intimate contact with an infected person. Updated in 29/06/2021
- Types Of Discharge: What They Mean & How To Treat Them When vaginal discharge has a certain color, smell, is thicker or has an unusual consistency it may indicate a vaginal infection like candidiasis or a sexually-transmitted disease, like gonorrhea... Updated in 16/06/2021