Dr. Arthur Frazão
Dr. Arthur Luis Alves Frazão de Carvalho possui mais de 10 anos de experiência e é formado pela Universidade Federal de Pernambuco desde 2008 – CRM/PE – 16878.
Médico especialista em Oftalmologia pela Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte.
Especialista em glaucoma clínico e cirúrgico pela Fundação Altino Ventura.
Atua nas áreas de catarata e glaucoma em Recife/PE.
- What is a seroma and how to treat it Seroma is a complication that can occur after any surgery, being characterized by the accumulation of fluid below the skin, close to the surgical scar.
- What is an eye stye and how to cure it
- Umbilical Hernia Repair Surgery
- Testicle pain, causes and remedies
- Diabetes symptoms
- How to identify dengue fever symptoms in children
- How to identify the symptoms of Lyme disease
- Anal fissure: What is it, how to identify and treatment
- What is Poliomyelitis, it's symptoms and how is it transmitted
- How to treat pneumonia
- 6 Diseases that can cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck
- How to treat hemorrhoids
- Medication for spinal pain
Mais de Dr. Arthur Frazão
- Ebola virus: When it appeared, symptoms, transmission and treatment The first recorded cases of Ebola fatalities emerged in Central Africa in the year 1976, when humans were contaminated through contact with monkey corpses. Updated in 31/10/2019
- Umbilical Hernia Repair Surgery Adult umbilical hernia should be treated with surgery to prevent complications such as a bowel infection. Updated in 31/10/2019
- 10 Main lung cancer symptoms The symptoms of lung cancer are non-specific and common to other respiratory diseases such as emphysema, bronchitis and pneumonia. Updated in 30/10/2019
- Medication for spinal pain The medication recommended for back pain should only be used if prescribed by your doctor, as it is important to find out first the cause, so if the pain is mild, moderate or severe the doctor can... Updated in 30/10/2019
- 6 Main causes that can cause excessive intestinal gas What is intestinal gas: Intestinal gases are called scientifically flatulence, and are produced by bacteria that ferment food during digestion. Updated in 29/10/2019
- Symptoms of low or high levels of potassium in the blood Potassium is an essential mineral, that can help the proper functioning of the nervous, muscular, and cardiac systems and for the pH balance in the blood. Updated in 29/10/2019
- Common causes for red eyes and how to treat it Ocular hemorrhage or hyphema, is characterized by the tearing of tiny blood vessels located in the conjunctiva, causing a red blood spot on the eye. Updated in 28/10/2019
- 9 symptoms of parasitic worms and their treatment Symptoms of worms arise from the ingestion of eggs of these microorganisms, which are present in the soil, raw meats or dirty surfaces, and that develop in the intestine, causing symptoms such as... Updated in 25/10/2019
- 7 Causes for yellow stools Yellow stools may be the result of problems like intestinal infections, poor digestion, celiac disease or due to a high fat diet. Updated in 24/10/2019
- How to cure a sore throat A sore throat can cause symptoms such as burning in the throat, dry and irritative cough and difficulty swallowing and can be caused by prolonged exposure to cold or illnesses like the flu or... Updated in 24/10/2019