Dr. Arthur Frazão
Dr. Arthur Luis Alves Frazão de Carvalho possui mais de 10 anos de experiência e é formado pela Universidade Federal de Pernambuco desde 2008 – CRM/PE – 16878.
Médico especialista em Oftalmologia pela Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte.
Especialista em glaucoma clínico e cirúrgico pela Fundação Altino Ventura.
Atua nas áreas de catarata e glaucoma em Recife/PE.
- Dizziness: causes, types and treatment Dizziness is a symptom of a change in the body, which does not always indicate a serious condition, and most often occurs in a condition known as labyrinthitis, but may also provoke changes in...
- Symptoms of gallstones
- How to end constant dry cough
- 5 Treatment options for external hemorrhoids
- Causes for bright red blood in stools
- Stomach ulcer: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- How to cure a sore throat
- Main Causes and treatments for kidney pain
- How to treat a fatty liver and its symptoms
- 9 symptoms of parasitic worms and their treatment
- What can the color of your stools say about your health
- How to identify and treat male yeast infection
- What are hemorrhoids, symptoms and how to treat
Mais de Dr. Arthur Frazão
- Main causes and how to cure persistent dry cough Persistent dry cough, which usually worsens at night, despite having several causes, can be caused by an allergic reaction and in this case, the best thing to do is to fight the allergy with the use... Updated in 10/09/2019
- Appendicitis surgery: all you need to know The surgery for appendicitis, known as appendectomy, is the treatment used in case of appendix inflammation. Updated in 10/09/2019
- How to do a nasal lavage to unclog your nose A good home remedy for unclogging the nose is to do a nasal lavage with 0.9% saline solution and a needleless syringe, because with the help of the force of gravity the water enters through one... Updated in 23/08/2019
- What are the symptoms and causes of anxiety Anxiety symptoms can manifest on a physical level, such as chest tightness and tremors, or on an emotional level such as the presence of negative thoughts, worry or fear, for example, and usually... Updated in 23/08/2019
- 4 Steps to relieve dengue symptoms To relieve the discomfort of dengue there are some strategies or medication that can be used to fight symptoms and promote well-being. Updated in 22/08/2019
- What can cause your stools to become dark Dark stools are usually related to the presence of digested blood and can therefore be an important sign of bleeding in the early part of the digestive system, caused by ulcers or esophageal varices,... Updated in 22/08/2019
- 9 causes for swollen legs and how to treat Swollen legs are usually caused by fluid buildup and so it is more common at the end of the day or arise with aging due to poor circulation. Updated in 21/08/2019
- 7 tips to cure a hangover fast To cure the hangover it is interesting to have a light lunch during the day, to drink black coffee without sugar and hangover medication, like Engov, for example. Updated in 21/08/2019
- How to prepare for a urine test and interpret the results The urine test, also known as urinalysis type 1 or EAS (Abnormal Elements of Sediment), is an examination normally requested by physicians to identify changes in the urinary and renal systems, which... Updated in 20/08/2019
- What is septicemia, symptoms and how to treat it Septicemia is a serious blood infection that occurs when a bacterial infection in another part of the body, such as the lungs or digestive system, for example, is able to spread through... Updated in 20/08/2019