Dr. Arthur Frazão
Dr. Arthur Luis Alves Frazão de Carvalho is a Physician graduated by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008 and member no.16878 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Arthur also has a Specialist degree in Ophthalmology provided by the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN), Brazil, and is an authority in clinical glaucoma and surgery by the Altino Ventura Foundation, Brazil.
You can find more about Dr. Arthur on Google+.
- Throat Ulcers: Causes & Treatment Options A throat ulcer consists of a small, round sore which is whitish in the middle and reddish on the outside and causes pain and discomfort, especially when swallowing or speaking.
- 5 Causes Of Belly Button Pain During Pregnancy
- Angular Cheilitis: What Is It, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Testicular Pain: 7 Main Causes & How To Treat Them
- Lump on Neck, Groin or Armpit: Causes & Treatment
- Phimosis: What Is It, Diagnosis & Treatment
- How To Get Rid Of a Sore Throat Faster
- Male Yeast Infection: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Mucocele Cyst: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Diverticulitis: What Is, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Sty: What Is It, Causes & How To Get Rid of It
- Strep Throat: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment
- Lupus: What Is, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
More From Dr. Arthur Frazão
- How To Get Rid Of a Sore Throat Faster A sore throat is a common symptom characterized by inflammation, irritation and difficulty in swallowing or speaking that can be relieved with the use of painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs. Updated in 30/06/2021
- Testicular Pain: 7 Main Causes & How To Treat Them Testicular pain is a symptom that can affect men of all ages and can be classified as acute or chronic. Updated in 18/06/2021
- Angular Cheilitis: What Is It, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment What is it:Angular cheilitis is a medical condition popularly known as \"cracked mouth corners\", that produces a sore in the corner of the mouth where the lips meet. Updated in 18/06/2021
- Phimosis: What Is It, Diagnosis & Treatment What is it:Phimosis is the inability to expose the glans, which is the terminal part of the penis, because of an excess of the covering foreskin. Updated in 18/06/2021
- Lump on Neck, Groin or Armpit: Causes & Treatment What is it:A lump in the groin, neck or armpit is an ingrowth usually is a sign swollen lymph nodes, that tend to occur due to some infection or inflammation of the region in which it arises. Updated in 18/06/2021
- 5 Causes Of Belly Button Pain During Pregnancy Belly button pain during pregnancy is a very common symptom and occurs mainly due to changes in the body, as it tries to adjust to the baby\'s growth. Updated in 04/01/2021