Dr. Arthur Frazão
Dr. Arthur Luis Alves Frazão de Carvalho is a Physician graduated by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008 and member no.16878 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Arthur also has a Specialist degree in Ophthalmology provided by the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN), Brazil, and is an authority in clinical glaucoma and surgery by the Altino Ventura Foundation, Brazil.
You can find more about Dr. Arthur on Google+.
- What can cause throat ulcers and how to cure them A throat ulcer consists of a small, round sore which is whitish in the middle and reddish on the outside and causes pain and discomfort, especially when swallowing or speaking.
- 5 causes of belly button pain during pregnancy
- What is phimosis and how to treat it
- 4 main causes of swollen lymph nodes in the neck, groin and armpit
- How to cure a sore throat faster
- How to identify and treat male yeast infection
- Testicular pain: 7 main causes and what to do
- Mucocele: what is it, main symptoms and treatment options
- What are the causes and how to treat angular cheilitis