Dr. Arthur Frazão
Dr. Arthur Luis Alves Frazão de Carvalho possui mais de 10 anos de experiência e é formado pela Universidade Federal de Pernambuco desde 2008 – CRM/PE – 16878.
Médico especialista em Oftalmologia pela Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte.
Especialista em glaucoma clínico e cirúrgico pela Fundação Altino Ventura.
Atua nas áreas de catarata e glaucoma em Recife/PE.
- Testicle pain, causes and remedies Testicle pain is a symptom that can affect men of all ages and can be classified as acute or chronic.
- How to cure a sore throat faster
- What can cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck, groin or armpit
- 7 Causes for yellow stools
- 5 causes of belly button pain during pregnancy
- Mucocele: Symptoms, causes and treatment
- What can cause throat ulcers and how to cure them
- What are the causes and how to treat angular cheilitis
- Hemoglobin in urine: what can it indicate and how to treat it
- What is phimosis and how to treat it
- How to identify and treat male yeast infection
Mais de Dr. Arthur Frazão
- Testicle pain, causes and remedies Testicle pain is a symptom that can affect men of all ages and can be classified as acute or chronic. Updated in 28/06/2019
- Mucocele: Symptoms, causes and treatment Mucocele, also known as mucous cyst, is a type of blister, which forms on the lip, tongue, cheeks or roof of the mouth, usually due to a bump in the region, repetitive bites or when a... Updated in 22/04/2019
- What can cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck, groin or armpit A lump in the groin, neck or armpit is an ingrowth, which is the enlargement of lymph nodes, which usually happens due to some infection or inflammation of the region in which it arises. Updated in 21/12/2018