Dr. Arthur Frazão
Dr. Arthur Luis Alves Frazão de Carvalho possui mais de 10 anos de experiência e é formado pela Universidade Federal de Pernambuco desde 2008 – CRM/PE – 16878.
Médico especialista em Oftalmologia pela Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte.
Especialista em glaucoma clínico e cirúrgico pela Fundação Altino Ventura.
Atua nas áreas de catarata e glaucoma em Recife/PE.
- What is a seroma and how to treat it Seroma is a complication that can occur after any surgery, being characterized by the accumulation of fluid below the skin, close to the surgical scar.
- What is an eye stye and how to cure it
- Testicle pain, causes and remedies
- Diabetes symptoms
- How to identify dengue fever symptoms in children
- How to identify the symptoms of Lyme disease
- What is Poliomyelitis, it's symptoms and how is it transmitted
- How to treat pneumonia
- What can cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck
- How to treat hemorrhoids
- Medication for spinal pain
- How to identify an appendicitis and its symptoms
- What is hematocrit (Hct) and how to interpret its result
Mais de Dr. Arthur Frazão
- How is an endoscopy done and what preparation is needed Upper endoscopy is an examination in which a thin tube, called an endoscope, is inserted through the mouth until the stomach to allow observation of the walls of organs such as the... Updated in 04/07/2019
- 6 Main causes that can cause excessive intestinal gas What are intestinal gases: Intestinal gases are called scientifically flatulence, and are produced by bacteria that ferment food during digestion. Updated in 03/07/2019
- Symptoms of E. coli infection and how to treat it Escherichia coli, also called E. coli, is a bacteria that naturally inhabits people\'s gut without any symptoms being noticed, but when it is present in large quantities or when the person is... Updated in 02/07/2019
- 5 Treatment options for external hemorrhoids Treatment for external hemorrhoids can be done by using some homemade remedies like seat baths with warm water, for example. Updated in 02/07/2019
- 5 Main causes for headaches due to neck pain Neck pain is usually not a sign of a serious problem, and is more common in cases of over-tension caused by situations such as emotional stress, increased blood pressure or anxiety, for example. Updated in 28/06/2019
- Testicle pain, causes and remedies Testicle pain is a symptom that can affect men of all ages and can be classified as acute or chronic. Updated in 28/06/2019
- Symptoms and causes for erectile dysfunction Erectile dysfunction, also known as sexual impotence, is the inability and difficulty in having or maintaining an erection that allows sexual intercourse. Updated in 27/06/2019
- How to prepare for a urine test and interpret the results The urine test, also known as urinalysis type 1 or EAS (Abnormal Elements of Sediment), is an examination normally requested by physicians to identify changes in the urinary and renal systems, which... Updated in 26/06/2019
- 6 great ways to get rid of sleepiness and stay wide awake To not get sleepy during the day, at work, after lunch or to study, a good tip is to consume stimulating foods or drinks like coffee, red bull or black chocolate, for example. Updated in 26/06/2019
- How to lower triglycerides to prevent heart attack Triglycerides are a type of fat present in the blood and when it is above 150 ml / dL in fasting, increases the risk of heart disease and stroke for example, especially when cholesterol is also high. Updated in 25/06/2019