It is possible to know when your most fertile days are, counting from the days when you had your period and the symptoms that you present at this stage of the month, like increase of vaginal secretion and you sexual desire. Your most fertile days last about 6 days and occurs every month until menopause, starting 10 to 14 days after the first day of your menstruation.
Knowing exactly when is your fertile days is important for those who are trying to get pregnant, because during this period one should have intimate contact to increase the chances of getting pregnant.
Women who do not wish to become pregnant should choose a contraceptive method, because it is more effective if you want to avoid pregnancy and not just the observation of your fertile period.
Symptoms of your fertile days
The main symptom of your fertile period is the increase in vaginal secretion, but there are others that arise when the ovum is released by the ovary and reaches the fallopian tubes, being ready to be fertilized by the spermatozoon and begin pregnancy. They are:
- Clear vaginal secretion: This is the first sign that ovulation and your fertile days are coming, and at this stage there is release of a hormone called estradiol, which produces more liquid than usual. As if it were a lubrication mechanism that helps the entry of sperm in the vaginal canal. You will notice a liquid in the vagina similar to raw egg white.
- Acne - pimples: is one of the signs that is most easily noticed by women because the skin becomes a little more oily and small pimples and blackheads can appear even after adolescence.
- Slight increase in temperature: it occurs because the follicles release the eggs, which increase the amount of a hormone called progesterone, responsible for raising the temperature by 0.3 to 0.8 ° C, which can be measured with a thermometer upon waking, without getting out of bed.
- Increased sexual desire and appetite: also occurs by the increase of hormonal levels, making the woman feel more attractive and with more sexual desire.
- Pain in the lower abdomen: At the peak of all these symptoms, some women may experience cramps that appear and disappear, which is an indication that they are ovulating.
- Irritation and emotional instability: Some women have unstable moods and this may indicate your fertile period.
When the vaginal mucus becomes more fluid and transparent, the sperm find it easier to reach the egg. The increase in body temperature occurs because of the body's effort to prepare for fertilization, and the other symptoms make the woman more attractive and more receptive to intimate contact.
Women who are trying to get pregnant but have difficulty figuring out their fertile time or are unable to identify their symptoms can choose to take an ovulation test that can be bought at the pharmacy.
Calculate your fertile days
Put your data below to find out when is your most fertile days, so you know when there is a greater chance of getting pregnant or to prevent pregnancy: