Some foods that should be present at the breakfast table to lose weight are:
- Citrus fruits like pineapple, strawberry or kiwi, for example: these fruits, besides having few calories, have a lot of water and fibers that are responsible for reducing hunger in the morning and regulating the intestine, reducing the swelling of the belly;
- Skimmed milk or soy, oat or rice drinks: have a lot of calcium with few calories and increase the nutritional value of breakfast without damaging the diet;
- Granola or brown bread with seeds that are good sources of carbohydrates rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals that help you lose weight and loosen the intestine obstipation.
An alternative to varying breakfast and not getting fat is to eat yogurt instead of milk. On the bread, you should put a slice of white cheese, because it is the best option for when you want to lose weight
5 Healthy breakfast options
Breakfast is an important meal to boost intellectual performance and ensure well being during the day, so even without being hungry it is recommended to start the day with at least a drink such as a juice, milk or liquid yogurt and as soon as possible, make the following choices:
- A French bread with fresh cheese and a glass of orange juice;
- Granola with a natural yogurt and apple pieces;
- Coffee with milk, a cereal loaf with margarine and a pear;
- Whole grain cereals with mixed fruits and almond drink;
- 2 toast with a strawberry vitamin from a soy drink.
The most important thing is to never start the day skipping breakfast, as this is one of the most important meals of the day.
Fit recipes for breakfast
1. Banana and oat pancake
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of oats
- 1 coffee spoon of cinnamon or slim cocoa powder
Mash the banana and then mix with the egg, oats and cinnamon, beating everything with a fork. One should avoid using the blender or wand, so the mixture doesn't get too liquid. Then coat a frying pan with coconut oil and arrange in portions until they gild.
2. "Fake" bread
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- same size yogurt cup of whole grain flour
- sprinkle herbs like oregano or rosemary
- salt to taste
Mix the ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a spoon and then just make like a pancake. Grease a medium skillet with olive oil, remove the excess and then put some of the dough to gild. Turn when golden, so you can cook both sides. Serve with white cheese and tomatoes, for example.
3. Whole grain homemade biscuit
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of oats
- 1 cup of whole grain flour
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of slim cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
Mix all the ingredients very well and make small balls of the same size, kneading them gently so they bake faster and bring to the average oven for about 20 minutes.
4. Fruit vitamin
- 1 cup of 180 ml of plain yogurt
- 1 banana
- half of a papaya
- 1 tablespoon of oats
Beat in the blender and then drink straight a way.
5. Yogurt mixed with dried fruits
Another good idea for breakfast is to put in a bowl 1 cup of plain yogurt, 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of granola and pieces of fruit such as banana, pear or orange, for example. It is very delicious and healthy.
Breakfast for bodybuilders
For those who eat breakfast and do weight training soon after, this meal should provide more energy to prevent muscle wearing. That's why it's important to add honey, chicken ham, boiled egg, oatmeal and fruit jelly, for example.
When the training happens early in the morning, a good example for breakfast is soy milk with apple, pear and papaya, to have energy without having a full stomach, so as not to disrupt physical exercise. But after the physical exercise it is important to have a healthy and complete breakfast so that a good recuperation and muscular hypertrophy occurs.