Novidades por Drª. Sheila Sedicias
- How to use the calendar method to get pregnant The calendar method helps women get pregnant faster, because it helps to find out when is your most fertile days.
- Medication for yeast infections Yeast infection medication should have antifungal proprieties so as to eliminate the development of the fungi that causes itching, pain and redness.
- Causes and treatment for menorrhagia When your period lasts more than 8 days this may be a sign that your reproductive system is changing.
- 7 signs that menstrual pain can be endometriosis Endometriosis involves the implantation of uterine tissue into other organs of the woman\'s body, such as the ovaries, bladder and bowel, causing inflammation and abdominal pain.
- What to do if you missed a birth control pill A woman who takes the continuous pill has up to 3 hours after the usual time to take the missed pill, but anyone who takes any other pill has up to 12 hours to take the forgotten pill without having...
- Symptoms of vaginal yeast infection and how to treat Vaginal yeast infection can also be called vulvovaginal candidiasis or vaginal thrush and is a very common in women due to the fact that the fungus Candida albicans, which is normally...
- How to calculate your fertile days In order to calculate your fertile days it is necessary to consider that the conception always happens in the middle of the cycle, that is, around the 14th day of a normal cycle of 28 days.