Dr. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.17459 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Sheila is also post-graduated in Gynecology and Obstetrics by the UFPE, and Mastology specialist by the Barão de Lucena Hospital, Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
After an academic internship in Mastology by the Sírio Libanês Hospital of San Paulo, in 2008, Dr. Sheila has been performing as a mastologist credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688.
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes and What To Do What is it:Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or...
- 3 Safe ways to stop your period
- Green Vaginal Discharge: Main Causes and What To Do
- Is it normal to have a hard stomach during pregnancy?
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do
- How to treat a cough during pregnancy
- 6 main causes of dark period blood
- 7 reasons for menstrual blood clots
- White Discharge Before Period: 5 Main Causes and What To Do
- Late period: can cinnamon tea really induce menstruation?
- Pink Vaginal Discharge: 8 Main Causes And What To Do
- Best Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
- Can you get pregnant without penetration?
Mais de Dr. Sheila Sedicias
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy: 6 Main Causes and What To Do Pelvic pain during pregnancy is normal and can be associated with certain changes that happen to the mother’s body during pregnancy, such as increased weight and hormonal changes. Updated in 23/12/2020
- White Discharge Before Period: 5 Main Causes and What To Do Before your period, you may notice that you get a white discharge that is thick and odorless. This is normal and happens due to the usual hormonal changes caused by the menstrual cycle. Updated in 30/11/2020
- Abdominal Pain: Main Causes and How To Treat It Abdominal pain is mainly caused by changes in the bowel, stomach, bladder, gallbladder or uterus. The location where the pain appears may indicate the organ that is having problems so, for... Updated in 27/11/2020
- Pregnancy Cramps: 6 Main Causes and When To Worry Pregnancy cramps are normal, especially at the beginning of pregnancy as the mother’s body adapts to the baby’s growth. Updated in 27/11/2020
- 8 early pregnancy symptoms before a missed period Before a missed period, it’s possible to have a few symptoms that are early pregnancy signs, such as painful breasts, nausea, cramps or light abdominal pain, and excessive tiredness without an... Updated in 05/11/2020
- 5 Reasons for a False-Negative Pregnancy Test Home pregnancy tests are very trustworthy if done according to the packet instructions and at the right time, i. Updated in 29/10/2020
- Can you get pregnant without penetration? Pregnancy without penetration is possible, but it is very difficult for it to happen because the amount of sperm that comes into contact with the vaginal canal is very small, which makes it difficult... Updated in 25/09/2020
- 3 main causes for fishy vaginal smell and how to treat it The presence of foul smelling vaginal discharge is a warning sign for women, as it is normally an indicator of bacterial infections or parasites that can be passed through unprotected sexual contact. Updated in 25/09/2020
- What different types of vaginal discharge mean When vaginal discharge has a certain color, smell, is thicker or has an unusual consistency it may indicate a vaginal infection like candidiasis or a sexually-transmitted disease, like gonorrhea... Updated in 25/09/2020
- White vaginal discharge: main causes and how to treat them When white discharge has a particular smell and a different consistency to usual it could be a sign of a vaginal infection, like candidiasis or an alteration in the normal vaginal flora, such as... Updated in 25/09/2020