Dr. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.17459 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Sheila is also post-graduated in Gynecology and Obstetrics by the UFPE, and Mastology specialist by the Barão de Lucena Hospital, Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
After an academic internship in Mastology by the Sírio Libanês Hospital of San Paulo, in 2008, Dr. Sheila has been performing as a mastologist credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688.
- How To Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways To Do It There are ways of delaying your period for a few days, or even months, if you take Primosiston, the contraceptive pill or use a hormonal IUD.
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes & What To Do
- How To Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy
- Hard Stomach During Pregnancy: Is It Normal?
- Green Vaginal Discharge: Main Causes and What To Do
- Gardnerella Infection: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Fishy Vaginal Odor: Causes & Treatment Options
- Menstrual Clots: 7 Reasons Why It Might Be Happening
- Gestational Age Calculator: In Weeks Or Months
- Leaking Amniotic Fluid: How To Identify & What To Do
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Penetration?
- Dark Period Blood: What Does It Mean?
- 6 Ovulation Symptoms to Detect When You're Most Fertile
More From Dr. Sheila Sedicias
- Fishy Vaginal Odor: Causes & Treatment Options The presence of foul smelling vaginal discharge is a warning sign for women, as it is normally an indicator of bacterial infections or parasites that can be passed through unprotected sexual contact. Updated in 23/07/2021
- Ectopic pregnancy: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment What is it:An ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo implants and develops outside the uterus, such as in the fallopian tubes, ovaries, abdominal cavity, or cervix. Updated in 19/07/2021
- Ovarian Cyst: Symptoms, Treatment & Common Doubts What is it:An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled pouch that forms in or around the ovary, which can cause pain in the pelvic region, delayed menstruation or difficulty in getting pregnant. Updated in 08/07/2021
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes & What To Do What is it:Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or... Updated in 08/07/2021
- False Negative Pregnancy Test: 5 Reasons It May Happen Home pregnancy tests are very trustworthy if done according to the packet instructions and at the right time, i. Updated in 08/07/2021
- White Discharge Before Period: What Can It Be? Before your period, you may notice that you get a white discharge that is thick and odorless. This is normal and happens due to the usual hormonal changes caused by the menstrual cycle. Updated in 08/07/2021
- Best Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge Vaginal discharge can be treated naturally with the use of guava leaf tea and by following a proper diet which can help vaginal flora get back to normal. Updated in 01/07/2021
- Brown Discharge: Is It Normal, Possible Causes & What To Do Brown vaginal discharge is normal after your period because blood clots usually form a few days after it ends, and it is also normal after intimate contact or due to irritation of the walls of the... Updated in 01/07/2021
- Endometritis: What Is It, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment What is it:Endometritis is the inflammation of the uterine tissues that can be caused during infections by microorganisms such as candida, chlamydia or gonorrhea, for example, but also by allergies... Updated in 30/06/2021
- HPV: what is it, symptoms, transmission and treatment What is it:HPV is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Human Papillomavirus that results in the onset of warts in the genital area after intimate contact with an infected person. Updated in 29/06/2021