Drª. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.17459 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Sheila is also post-graduated in Gynecology and Obstetrics by the UFPE, and Mastology specialist by the Barão de Lucena Hospital, Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
After an academic internship in Mastology by the Sírio Libanês Hospital of San Paulo, in 2008, Dr. Sheila has been performing as a mastologist credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688.
- Brown discharge during pregnancy: causes and what to do Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or...
- What can cause green vaginal discharge and what to do
- Late period: how can cinnamon tea help
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do
- Is it normal to have a hard stomach during pregnancy?
- 6 main causes of dark period blood
- 3 Safe ways to stop your period
- Home remedies for vaginal discharge
- Brown discharge: what does it mean and what to do
- 7 reasons for menstrual blood clots
- Main signs and symptoms of syphilis
- Vaginal itching: causes and how to relieve it
- How to calculate your gestational age in weeks and months
Mais de Drª. Sheila Sedicias
- How to calculate your gestational age in weeks and months To know exactly how many weeks along you are and how many months this corresponds to, you need to calculate your gestational age, for which you only need to know the Last Menstruation Date (LMD)... Updated in 12/02/2020
- Main symptoms of endometritis, causes and treatment options Endometritis is the inflammation of the uterine tissues that can be caused during infections by microorganisms such as candida, chlamydia or gonorrhea, for example, but also by allergies... Updated in 12/02/2020
- Beta hCG test: what is it and how to interpret the results The best way to confirm a pregnancy is through a blood test, as it detects small amounts of the hCG hormone produced during pregnancy, with the result being positive when the hormone beta-hCG... Updated in 05/02/2020
- Brown discharge during pregnancy: causes and what to do Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or... Updated in 05/02/2020
- Main signs and symptoms of syphilis The first symptom of syphilis is a wound that neither bleeds nor hurts and appears after direct contact with another person\'s syphilis wound. Updated in 05/02/2020
- Home remedies for vaginal discharge Vaginal discharge can be treated naturally with the use of guava leaf tea and by following a proper diet which can help vaginal flora get back to normal. Updated in 04/02/2020
- Main causes of abdominal pain and how to treat it Abdominal pain is mainly caused by changes in the bowel, stomach, bladder, gallbladder or uterus. The location where the pain appears may indicate the organ that is having problems so, for... Updated in 04/02/2020
- What can cause green vaginal discharge and what to do Greenish or yellowish-green discharge when accompanied by an unpleasant odor, itching, and burning in the vagina may be a sign of trichomoniasis, a vaginal infection, or vulvovaginitis, an... Updated in 04/02/2020
- HPV: what is it, symptoms, transmission and treatment HPV is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the Human Papillomavirus that results in the onset of warts in the genital area after intimate contact with an infected person. Updated in 21/01/2020
- 6 main causes of dark period blood Generally, a period with dark and low volume of blood is normal and does not indicate any health problems, especially if it occurs at the beginning or end of menstruation. Updated in 21/01/2020