Dr. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a physician with a specialization in mastology and gynecology. She is a licenced member of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE), with licence #17459.
Dr. Sedicias completed her residency in gynecology and obstetrics through the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and went on to obtain an additional specialization in mastology through the through Barão de Lucena Hospital, in Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
In 2008, Dr. Sedicias completed a residency in mastology through the Sírio Libanês Hospital of São Paulo, and has since been practicing as a mastologist, credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688 (Brazil).
- How to Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy Coughing during pregnancy is normal and can occur due to hormonal changes. Coughs that accompanied by other symptoms, like fever or shortness of breath, should be assessed by your doctor. See what you can do to relieve your cough naturally, and when to use medications.
- Vaginal Pain During Pregnancy: 8 Causes & What To Do
- How to Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways to Do It
- Conception Date Calculator: Find Out When You Got Pregnant
- Fishy Vaginal Odor: 5 Causes & Treatment (with Home Remedies)
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes & What To Do
- Dark Period Blood: 6 Causes & When to See the Doctor
- Leaking Amniotic Fluid: How To Tell & What To Do
- 6 Ovulation Symptoms (That Occur When You're Most Fertile)
- Implantation Symptoms: 5 First Common Signs It Occurred
- Gestational Calculator: How Many Weeks Am I? (& Due Date)
- Hard Belly During Pregnancy: Is It Normal?
- Brown Discharge: Causes, Treatment & When To See a Doctor
More From Dr. Sheila Sedicias
- Gardnerella: What Is It, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Gardnerella vaginalis and Gardnerella mobiluncus are two types of bacteria that are a normal part of the vaginal flora. However, when they multiply too much, they can cause an infection. Learn how to identify the main symptoms of this infection and how to treat it. Updated on 10-20-2022
- Why Does It Burn When I Pee? 5 Possible Causes Burning with urination is almost always caused by a UTI, which is more common in women than men. However, it may be associated with other conditions, like a yeast infection or STI. Learn about what causes burning during peeing and how to treat it. Updated on 10-14-2022
- Brown Discharge: Causes, Treatment & When To See a Doctor It is fairly common to have a brown discharge during adolescence or when you change your contraceptive, however brown vaginal discharge can also indicate an infection. Find out when it's normal and which conditions can cause brown discharge. Updated on 09-29-2022
- Yellow Discharge: Common Causes & What to Do Yellow vaginal discharge does not necessarily indicate a health problem, however it can also be a sign of infection, especially if it occurs with a foul smell or itchiness. Learn more about the main causes of yellow discharge and what to do. Updated on 09-21-2022
- Green Discharge: Causes, What To Do & Home Remedies Greenish or yellowish-green discharge that is accompanied by vaginal itching, burning or foul odor may be a sign of infections or inflammation. Learn about the most common causes below and what you can do to treat the discharge. Updated on 09-01-2022
- Yeast Infection Treatments: Creams & Home Remedies Treatment for yeast infections can be done with antifungal pills or cream. Medication can be used to treat infection in the intestines, or to treat infections found in men or women. Learn about the treatment that might be prescribed by your doctor, and see the home remedies you can try. Updated on 08-11-2022
- What Is hCG Test: Types, Levels & Results The result of the beta HCG blood test helps confirm a possible pregnancy and is the main test used by the doctor when a pharmacy test is positive. Understand what the test result means. Updated on 07-28-2022
- Can You Get Pregnant Without Sex? Is it really possible to get pregnant without sex and penetration? This is a very common question that can cause worry and anxiety in both men and women. Learn about the likelihood of pregnancy even when no penetration occurs. Updated on 07-15-2022
- Breast Pain: Causes, What to Do & When to Worry Breast pain can be caused by common hormonal changes like PMS, menstruation or menopause. However, it can also be associated with more serious conditions like mastitis, cysts or even breast cancer. Learn about the most common causes of brea. Updated on 07-14-2022
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator: When Will I Give Birth? To calculate your likely due date, you must first know the first day of your last period. Add 7 days and then another 9 months to this date. Use our online calculator to determine when your baby will be born. Updated on 07-14-2022