Dr. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a physician with a specialization in mastology and gynecology. She is a licenced member of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE), with licence #17459.
Dr. Sedicias completed her residency in gynecology and obstetrics through the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and went on to obtain an additional specialization in mastology through the through Barão de Lucena Hospital, in Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
In 2008, Dr. Sedicias completed a residency in mastology through the Sírio Libanês Hospital of São Paulo, and has since been practicing as a mastologist, credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688 (Brazil).
- Vaginal Pain During Pregnancy: 8 Causes (& What To Do) Vaginal pain is a common symptom during pregnancy that usually happens due to the baby's development. However, it can also be a sign of more serious problems such as a urinary infection, STD's or vaginismus. Find out the main causes of vaginal pain and what to do.
- Conception Date Calculator: Find Out When You Got Pregnant
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: 6 Causes & Treatment
- How to Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways to Do It
- Dark Period Blood: 6 Causes & When to See the Doctor
- How to Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy
- Brown Vaginal Discharge: Causes, Treatment & When To Worry
- Fishy Vaginal Odor: 5 Causes, Treatment & Home Remedies
- Implantation Symptoms: 5 Common Signs It Occurred
- Leaking Amniotic Fluid: How To Tell & What To Do
- Hard Belly During Pregnancy: Is It Normal?
- Pink Discharge: 8 Common Causes (& What To Do)
- Gestational Calculator: How Many Weeks Am I? (& Due Date)
More From Dr. Sheila Sedicias
- Yeast Infection Home Remedies: 10 Natural Treatments Some yeast infections home remedies, like sitz baths in chamomile, garlic, coconut oil or propolis can help to relieve symptoms of genital infections. Other fungal infections, like oral thrush, can be treated with mouth gargles. Learn more about home remedies to treat different types of yeast infections. Updated on 03-03-2023
- How to Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways to Do It There are ways of delaying your period for a few days, or even several months, like by using your birth control pills consecutively. However, none of these options can stop a period once it has started. See 6 possible ways to safely stop menstruation below. Updated on 02-28-2023
- White Discharge Before Period: 5 Reasons Why It Happens White discharge that is thick and odorless is normal and happens due to expected hormonal changes caused by the menstrual cycle. However, if the discharge occurs with symptoms, such as foul smell, discomfort or itchiness, it may be a sign of infection. Learn about the the main causes of white discharge and what to do. Updated on 02-24-2023
- 9 Signs of Gestational Diabetes to Monitor During Pregnancy Many women with gestational diabetes do not present with any signs or symptoms, however some women may notice weight gain, fatigue and increased thirst. Learn about the signs of gestational diabetes that you should monitor and report to your doctor, and also read how gestational diabetes is diagnosed and treated. Updated on 02-17-2023
- Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Diagnostic Testing & Treatment Classic genital herpes symptoms include the appearance of open, blistering sores in the genital and anal area that cause pain and burning. Treatment for genital herpes is aimed at treating pain and decreasing virus replication rates. Learn . Updated on 02-07-2023
- Fishy Vaginal Odor: 5 Causes, Treatment & Home Remedies The presence of foul-smelling vaginal discharge is a warning sign for women, as it is normally an indicator of bacterial infections that can be transmitted through unprotected sex. Learn about the main causes for a fishy vaginal smell and how to treat it - including a home remedy. Updated on 02-07-2023
- Vaginal Pain During Pregnancy: 8 Causes (& What To Do) Vaginal pain is a common symptom during pregnancy that usually happens due to the baby's development. However, it can also be a sign of more serious problems such as a urinary infection, STD's or vaginismus. Find out the main causes of vaginal pain and what to do. Updated on 01-26-2023
- How to Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy Coughing during pregnancy is normal and can occur due to hormonal changes. Coughs that accompanied by other symptoms, like fever or shortness of breath, should be assessed by your doctor. See what you can do to relieve your cough naturally, and when to use medications. Updated on 01-26-2023
- HPV: Symptoms, Transmission & Treatment HPV is an STI that results in the onset of warts in the genital area. Some people may not have any symptoms, while other can present with warts. Learn more about how this virus is infected and how to treat it . Updated on 01-25-2023
- 7 Most Common STI's, Symptoms & How to Treat Sexually-transmitted infections (STIs), like genital herpes or genital warts, are spread through unprotected sexual contact. They can cause symptoms like discharge, itching, pain or redness. Learn more about the most common STIs, how they spread and how you can protect yourself. Updated on 01-23-2023
Premature Ejaculation: 6 Treatment Options to Try Pink Discharge: 8 Common Causes (& What To Do) Ovulation Symptoms: 6 Signs You May Notice When You’re Fertile 16 PMS Symptoms You Should Know (w/ Symptom Checker) Mammogram: What It’s For, How It’s Done & 5 Common Doubts 15 Ovarian Cyst Symptoms (with Online Symptoms Checker) Menopause Symptoms: 12 Signs to Monitor & Treatment Perimenopause: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment