Dr. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.17459 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Sheila is also post-graduated in Gynecology and Obstetrics by the UFPE, and Mastology specialist by the Barão de Lucena Hospital, Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
After an academic internship in Mastology by the Sírio Libanês Hospital of San Paulo, in 2008, Dr. Sheila has been performing as a mastologist credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688.
- Brown discharge during pregnancy: causes and what to do Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or...
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do
- What can cause green vaginal discharge and what to do
- Is it normal to have a hard stomach during pregnancy?
- Late period: can cinnamon tea really induce menstruation?
- 3 Safe ways to stop your period
- Home remedies for vaginal discharge
- 6 main causes of dark period blood
- Brown discharge: what does it mean and what to do
- How to calculate your gestational age in weeks and months
- Main causes of abdominal pain and how to treat it
- 7 reasons for menstrual blood clots
- Vaginal itching: causes and how to relieve it
Mais de Dr. Sheila Sedicias
- Is it possible to be pregnant and still have a period? If you are pregnant and you get a period, you will need to go to your doctor to have tests done to determine if there are any pregnancy changes, such as ectopic pregnancy or placental abruption, which... Updated in 25/09/2020
- Late period: can cinnamon tea really induce menstruation? Even though there is a popular belief that cinnamon tea can induce late period, there is no scientific evidence that proves this. Updated in 11/08/2020
- How to treat a cough during pregnancy Coughing during pregnancy is normal and can occur at any time because of the hormonal changes happening inside the woman\'s body, which tend to make her a bit more sensitive to allergies, the flu... Updated in 06/08/2020
- Pregnancy cramps: 6 main causes and when to worry Pregnancy cramps are normal, especially at the beginning of pregnancy as the mother’s body adapts to the baby’s growth. Updated in 07/07/2020
- Brown discharge: what does it mean and what to do Brown vaginal discharge is normal after your period because blood clots usually form a few days after it ends, and it is also normal after intimate contact or due to irritation of the walls of the... Updated in 21/04/2020
- Is it normal to have a hard stomach during pregnancy? During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder. Updated in 17/04/2020
- Gardnerella infection: what is it, symptoms and treatment options Gardnerella vaginalis and Gardnerella mobiluncus are two types of bacteria that normally live in the vagina without causing any symptoms. Updated in 15/04/2020
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do Wet panties during pregnancy may indicate increased intimate lubrication, involuntary loss of urine, or amniotic fluid leakage, and to know how to identify each of these situations, it\'s important... Updated in 26/03/2020
- 12 possible causes for a late period and what to do A delayed period is not always a sign of pregnancy, as other situations such as excessive stress, very strong emotions, hormonal changes or even excessive consumption of caffeine or alcohol can lead... Updated in 26/02/2020
- Ovarian cyst: symptoms, treatment and common doubts An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled pouch that forms in or around the ovary, which can cause pain in the pelvic region, delayed menstruation or difficulty in getting pregnant. Updated in 25/02/2020