Drª. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.17459 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Sheila is also post-graduated in Gynecology and Obstetrics by the UFPE, and Mastology specialist by the Barão de Lucena Hospital, Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
After an academic internship in Mastology by the Sírio Libanês Hospital of San Paulo, in 2008, Dr. Sheila has been performing as a mastologist credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688.
- Pregnancy symptoms The first pregnancy symptoms can arise before your period is delayed, but they may be so subtle that can pass unnoticed unless you know your body very well or are trying to get pregnant for a long...
- How to calculate your fertile days
- 3 Safe ways to stop your period
- Brown Vaginal Discharge: what does it mean and when is it normal
- Vaginal itching: causes and treatment
- Vaginal Discharge: what each color of vaginal discharge can indicate
- Main causes of dark period blood
- Home pregnancy test: know when to do it
- Menstrual Cycle
- White Vaginal Discharge
- Spotting between periods
- 12 causes for a late period
- 6 Homemade pregnancy tests and why they aren't reliable
Mais de Drª. Sheila Sedicias
- Main causes of dark period blood Generally, dark and a low-volume period is normal and does not indicate any health problems, especially if it occurs at the beginning or end of menstruation. Updated in 08/08/2019
- 10 common questions about your period Menstruation is a natural process that occurs once a month in women. It consists of the peeling of the inner lining of the uterus, the endometrium, which results in bleeding. Updated in 08/08/2019
- Curettage: What cautions to follow during recovery Curettage is a procedure that can be performed as a diagnosis of uterine changes, or as a treatment for removal of uterine or placental remains, in cases of abortion or miscarriage, for example. Updated in 08/08/2019
- Signs and Symptoms That May Indicate a Miscarriage Signs and symptoms of a miscarriage may occur in any pregnant woman up to 20 weeks of gestation. The main symptoms of a miscarriage are: Fever and chills; Smelly vaginal discharge; Blood loss... Updated in 08/08/2019
- When does implantation occur and its symptoms The symptoms of implantation, such as abdominal pain and pink discharge, are felt when the formed embryo fixes to the wall of the woman\'s uterus where it will develop during pregnancy. Updated in 07/08/2019
- 15 Weeks of pregnancy: fetal development The 15 th week of pregnancy, which is about 4 months of pregnancy, parents normally find out the baby\'s sex, as the sexual organs are already formed. Updated in 07/08/2019
- 7 Signs and causes for uterine inflammation Some signs, such as uterine pain, yellow vaginal discharge, itching or pain during intercourse may indicate changes in the uterus, such as cervicitis, polyps, or fibroids. Updated in 06/08/2019
- Pregnancy Test: Differences Between a Pharmacy Test and Blood Test A pharmacy pregnancy test can be done as soon as your period is late 1 day, and the blood test to see if you are pregnant can be done 12 days after your fertile period, even before your period is... Updated in 06/08/2019
- Genital yeast infection: how to identify and treat it A yeast infection also called candidiasis is an infection caused by the overgrowth of the Candida fungus, which usually occurs when your immune system is weakened or because of the use of... Updated in 05/08/2019
- 30 Weeks of pregnancy: fetal development The baby at 30 weeks of gestation, which is about 7 months of pregnancy, the toenails are well-developed and in boys, the testicles are already descending. Updated in 05/08/2019