Drª. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.17459 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Sheila is also post-graduated in Gynecology and Obstetrics by the UFPE, and Mastology specialist by the Barão de Lucena Hospital, Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
After an academic internship in Mastology by the Sírio Libanês Hospital of San Paulo, in 2008, Dr. Sheila has been performing as a mastologist credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688.
You can find more about Dr. Sheila on Google+.
- What is the ideal contraceptive method while breastfeeding The contraceptive pill most suitable for the breastfeeding phase is one that contains only progesterone, such as Cerazette, which is a contraceptive pill of continuous use.
- How to identify pregnancy contractions
- Is a hard abdomen a contraction sign
- Syphilis: What is it, symptoms and treatment
- 35 Weeks of pregnancy: fetal development
- Fetal development at 7 weeks of pregnancy
- How to interpret the beta HCG test results
- 9 types of contraceptive methods: advantages and disadvantages
- 34 Weeks of pregnancy: fetal development
- 28 Weeks of pregnancy: fetal development
- What are the risks of having hepatitis c during pregnancy
- Is it possible to ovulate taking the birth control pill
- How to identify different types of vaginitis
Mais de Drª. Sheila Sedicias
- Fetal development at 7 weeks of pregnancy Fetal development at 7 weeks gestation, which is about 2 months of pregnancy, is marked by the development of the heart, which now has 4 well-defined chambers that allow a heart beat. Updated in 13/06/2019
- What does clear egg white type vaginal discharge mean Transparent discharge, similar to egg white, is normal and affects all women of childbearing age, between 12 and 50 years of age, during the fertile period. Updated in 11/06/2019
- What is the ideal contraceptive method while breastfeeding The contraceptive pill most suitable for the breastfeeding phase is one that contains only progesterone, such as Cerazette, which is a contraceptive pill of continuous use. Updated in 11/06/2019
- Bartholin cyst: causes, symptoms and treatment The Bartholin\'s gland is located in the anterior part of the vagina and has the function of lubricating it, especially during intimate contact. Updated in 05/06/2019
- 5 possible causes for dysuria Pain while urinating is most often a sign of an urinary tract infection, which is much more frequent in women, but can also happen in men, causing symptoms like the feeling of a heavy bladder,... Updated in 05/06/2019
- How to identify and treat oral thrush Oral thrush is an infection caused by the overgrowth of the fungus Candida albicans in the mouth, which causes infection, usually in infants due to the fact that their immunity is still undeveloped,... Updated in 04/06/2019
- Vaginal itching: causes and treatment Vaginal itching can be a symptom of an allergy or candidiasis, for example. When it is caused by an allergic reaction, the affected region is, in most cases, the outer region. Updated in 03/06/2019
- How to identify and treat vaginal yeast infection during pregnancy Vaginal yeast infection during pregnancy is a very common situation among pregnant women, because during this period estrogen levels are higher, favoring the growth of fungi, especially... Updated in 03/06/2019
- 37 weeks of pregnancy: characteristics of the fetus The development of the fetus at 37 weeks\' of gestation which corresponds to 9 months of pregnancy, is complete. Updated in 23/05/2019
- Syphilis: main symptoms with photos The first symptom of syphilis is a wound that does not bleed and does not hurt, and arises after direct contact with another person\'s syphilis wound. Updated in 22/05/2019