Dr. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.17459 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Sheila is also post-graduated in Gynecology and Obstetrics by the UFPE, and Mastology specialist by the Barão de Lucena Hospital, Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
After an academic internship in Mastology by the Sírio Libanês Hospital of San Paulo, in 2008, Dr. Sheila has been performing as a mastologist credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688.
- How To Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways To Do It There are ways of delaying your period for a few days, or even months, if you take Primosiston, the contraceptive pill or use a hormonal IUD.
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes and What To Do
- Fishy Vaginal Smell: 3 Main Causes & How To Treat It
- How To Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy
- Hard Stomach During Pregnancy: Is It Normal?
- Green Vaginal Discharge: Main Causes and What To Do
- Leaking Amniotic Fluid: How To Identify & What To Do
- Menstrual Clots: 7 Reasons Why It Might Be Happening
- Dark Period Blood: What Does It Mean?
- Gestational Age Calculator: In Weeks Or Months
- White Discharge Before Period: 5 Main Causes and What To Do
- Gardnerella Infection: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Pink Vaginal Discharge: 8 Main Causes And What To Do
More From Dr. Sheila Sedicias
- Hard Stomach During Pregnancy: Is It Normal? During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder. Updated in 05/05/2021
- Dark Period Blood: What Does It Mean? Generally, a period with dark and low volume of blood is normal and does not indicate any health problems, especially if it occurs at the beginning or end of menstruation. Updated in 05/05/2021
- Gardnerella Infection: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment Options What is it:Gardnerella vaginalis and Gardnerella mobiluncus are two types of bacteria that are a normal part of the vaginal flora. Updated in 23/04/2021
- Menstrual Clots: 7 Reasons Why It Might Be Happening Blood clots during menstruation can be normal because of an imbalance in the woman\'s hormones which can cause the lining of the walls of the uterus to thicken. Updated in 23/04/2021
- 8 Early Signs of Pregnancy: Before a Missed Period Before a missed period, it’s possible to have a few symptoms that are early pregnancy signs, such as painful breasts, nausea, cramps or light abdominal pain, and excessive tiredness without an... Updated in 23/04/2021
- 6 Ovulation Symptoms to Detect When You're Most Fertile It\'s possible to find out your fertile window through analyzing the menstruation days and the symptoms you present during ovulation, such as an increase in vaginal discharge and libido. Updated in 07/04/2021
- How To Stop Your Period: 6 Safe Ways To Do It There are ways of delaying your period for a few days, or even months, if you take Primosiston, the contraceptive pill or use a hormonal IUD. Updated in 03/04/2021
- Beta hCG Test: What Is It For, Levels & Results The best way to confirm a pregnancy is through a blood test, as it detects small amounts of the hCG hormone produced during pregnancy, with the result being positive when the hormone beta-hCG... Updated in 26/03/2021
- Gestational Age Calculator: In Weeks Or Months To know exactly how many weeks along you are and how many months this corresponds to, you need to calculate your gestational age, for which you only need to know the Last Menstruation Date (LMD)... Updated in 26/03/2021
- Fishy Vaginal Smell: 3 Main Causes & How To Treat It The presence of foul smelling vaginal discharge is a warning sign for women, as it is normally an indicator of bacterial infections or parasites that can be passed through unprotected sexual contact. Updated in 26/03/2021