Drª. Sheila Sedicias
Dr. Sheila Sedicias is a Physician graduated in Mastology and Gynecology by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.17459 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Sheila is also post-graduated in Gynecology and Obstetrics by the UFPE, and Mastology specialist by the Barão de Lucena Hospital, Recife-Pernambuco, Brazil.
After an academic internship in Mastology by the Sírio Libanês Hospital of San Paulo, in 2008, Dr. Sheila has been performing as a mastologist credited by the Prefecture of Olinda City (Pernambuco). You can book an appointment with her by dialing +558132226688.
- Pregnancy symptoms The first pregnancy symptoms can arise before your period is delayed, but they may be so subtle that can pass unnoticed unless you know your body very well or are trying to get pregnant for a long...
- How to calculate your fertile days
- 3 Safe ways to stop your period
- Brown Vaginal Discharge: what does it mean and when is it normal
- Vaginal itching: causes and treatment
- Vaginal Discharge: what each color of vaginal discharge can indicate
- Main causes of dark period blood
- Home pregnancy test: know when to do it
- Menstrual Cycle
- White Vaginal Discharge
- Spotting between periods
- 12 causes for a late period
- 6 Homemade pregnancy tests and why they aren't reliable
Mais de Drª. Sheila Sedicias
- Causes and what to do if you feel abdominal pain during pregnancy Abdominal pain in pregnancy can be caused by the growth of the uterus, constipation or gas, and can be relieved through a balanced diet, exercise or teas. Updated in 27/09/2019
- Vaginal itching: causes and treatment Vaginal itching can be a symptom of an allergy or candidiasis, for example. When it is caused by an allergic reaction, the affected region is, in most cases, the outer region. Updated in 25/09/2019
- 3 Safe ways to stop your period There are 3 possibilities to stop menstruation for a period of time: taking Primosiston medication, the contraceptive pill that you already use without interruption or the use of IUD with... Updated in 24/09/2019
- What is bacterial vaginosis and how to treat it Bacterial vaginosis is a vaginal infection caused by the presence of excess bacteria, especially Gardnerella vaginalis and Gardnerella mobiluncos, in the vaginal canal, causing symptoms... Updated in 24/09/2019
- 6 ways to control premature ejaculation Premature ejaculation occurs when the man reaches orgasm in the first few seconds after penetration or before penetrating, and ends up being unsatisfactory for the couple. Updated in 23/09/2019
- How to interpret the result of a PSA exam PSA, known as Prostate Specific Antigen, is an enzyme produced by prostate cells and it\'s concentration may indicate changes in the prostate, such as prostatitis, benign prostatic... Updated in 23/09/2019
- How to get Pregnant with Twins Twins occur in the same family due to genetic predisposition but there are some external factors that may contribute to a twin pregnancy, such as taking medication that stimulates ovulation or... Updated in 20/09/2019
- Medication and remedies for vaginal discharge Each type of vaginal discharge may indicate a different cause, ranging from the physiological secretion of women to more severe inflammations. Updated in 20/09/2019
- What is the ideal contraceptive method while breastfeeding During the breast-feeding period, hormonal contraceptives should be avoided and those with no hormones in their composition, such as the condom or the intrauterine copper device, should be preferred. Updated in 18/09/2019
- Menstrual Cycle A menstrual cycle usually lasts about 28 days and is divided into 3 phases, according to the hormonal changes that occur in the woman\'s body during the month. Updated in 18/09/2019