Dr. Ana Luiza Lima
Dr. Ana Luiza Medeiros Vasconcelos Lima is a physician and graduated in 2008 from the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE), Brazil. She is licensed to practice through the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE) under licence #16886.
Dr. Ana Luiza specializes in cardiology and is credited by the FUNCORDIS Foundation in Pernambuco, Brazil. She also completed a post-graduate in Echocardiography by the PROCAPE, Brazil.
Currently, Dr. Ana Luiza practices in the Madalena, a district of Recife in Brazil, and can be contacted at +558134459580 for consult.
- Pain in Middle of Chest: 6 Causes, Symptoms & When to Worry Pain in the middle of the chest can often be confused as a heart attack, but a heart attack is a rare cause of middle chest pain. It is more common for this pain to be associated with less serious problems, like gastritis, or excess gas. Learn more about the common causes of middle chest pain and when to worry.
- Chest Pain & Tightness: 9 Causes & What To Do
- Heart Attack Symptoms: 10 Signs You Shouldn't Ignore
- 9 Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
- 11 Heart Disease Symptoms (You Shouldn’t Ignore)
- Swollen Hands & Fingers: 13 Causes & What to Do
- Water Retention: Symptoms, Causes & What to Do
- High Cholesterol Symptoms: 3 Signs to Look Out For
- Cholesterol Levels: LDL, HDL VLDL & Total
- Enlarged Heart: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- What Causes a Heart Attack? 9 Common Causes
- How to Raise Blood Pressure: 4 Tips (& Prevention)
- Low Blood Pressure Symptoms: 11 Signs of Hypotension
More From Dr. Ana Luiza Lima
- Aneurysm Symptoms: 5 Signs of a Cerebral & Aortic Aneurysm An aneurysm usually grows slowly, which is why symptoms may not be present or obvious at first. They can occur in the brain or in the aorta, and each can cause different symptoms, like blurry vision, headaches, chest pain and a dry cough. Learn more about how to identify aneurysm symptoms and when to go to the hospital. Updated on 12-29-2022
- HDL Cholesterol: Normal Ranges & How to Increase HDL cholesterol is often referred to as "good cholesterol" because it is important for the prevention cardiovascular diseases. This cholesterol helps to eliminate fat in the blood before it starts to accumulate. Learn more about the normal ranges, what causes low levels, and how to increase HDL . Updated on 12-20-2022
- How to Lower Cholesterol: 8 Natural Tips Some tips that help to lower cholesterol include exercising regularly, increasing fiber intake and drinking green tea on a daily basis. Learn about other easy ways to lower cholesterol naturally, and reduce your risk for cardiovascular disease . Updated on 12-16-2022
- Blood Pressure Medications: Types, Side Effects & When to Stop High blood pressure medications include diuretics, beta-blockers and vasodilators. They help to decrease blood pressure and prevent complications, like a heart attack or stroke. Learn about the different types, or classes, of blood pressure medication and the side effects they can cause. Updated on 11-30-2022
- Chest Pain & Tightness: 9 Causes & What To Do Most of the time, chest pain or tightness is actually not a sign of a heart attack. It will commonly occur due to excess gas, anxiety or muscle fatigue. Learn more about when you should suspect a heart attack and about the other causes of chest pain. Updated on 10-27-2022
- Normal Heart Rate: How to Measure & What Can Affect It Normal heart rates are typically within 60 to 100 in resting, healthy adults. However, this value can vary depending on age, gender and physical activity level. Read more about how to calculate your maximum heart rate, how normal ranges differ from men to women, and what can cause a high or low heart rate. Updated on 10-21-2022
- Fast Heart Rate: 9 Causes & What to Do A fast heart rate is generally not a serious symptom and is usually associated with mild situations, like stress or physical activity. It may be sign of a heart or lung issue, however, if it occurs with other symptoms. Learn more about what causes a fast heart rate and what to do to treat it . Updated on 09-22-2022
- 11 Heart Disease Symptoms (You Shouldn’t Ignore) Shortness of breath, fatigue, palpitations, ankle swelling and chest pain are some symptoms that may indicate a heart problem, like cardiac failure. Learn more the signs of heart disease that you shouldn’t ignore and complete our online quiz to assess your risk . Updated on 08-26-2022
- Enlarged Heart: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment An enlarged heart, or cardiomegaly, is a condition in which the heart increases in size. It can cause symptoms like shortness of breath, fatigue or weakness. Learn more about cardiomegaly, its symptoms, what causes it and how it is treated . Updated on 08-04-2022
- Hiccups: 10 Common Causes & How to Get Rid of Them Hiccups are an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm that are triggered for many reasons, like drinking alcohol or over eating. Hiccups in babies are especially common, as their chest muscles are underdeveloped. Learn more about what causes hiccups, how to get rid of hiccups and when to see a doctor . Updated on 07-22-2022
Arrhythmia Symptoms: 11 Signs, Risk Factors & Diagnosis What Causes a Heart Attack? 9 Common Causes Raynaud’s Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment Brain Aneurysm: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment Pain in Middle of Chest: 6 Causes, Symptoms & When to Worry How to Raise Blood Pressure: 4 Tips (& Prevention) 7 Cardiac Arrest Symptoms (& Why Stomach Pain Happens) Swollen Hands & Fingers: 13 Causes & What to Do