Drª. Ana Luiza Lima
Dr. Ana Luiza Medeiros Vasconcelos Lima is a Physician graduated by the Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2008, and member no.16886 of the Regional Council of Medicine of Pernambuco (CRM-PE).
Dr. Ana Luiza also a cardiologist credited by the FUNCORDIS Foundation, Pernambuco and a postgraduate in Echocardiography by the PROCAPE.
Currently, Dr. Ana Luiza has an office at the Madalena district of Recife, Brazil, and can be booked by dialing +558134459580.
- Chest pain: what can cause it Chest pain is not always a symptom of angina or heart attack, and may be related to breathing problems, excessive gas, anxiety attacks or muscle fatigue, for example.
- Symptoms of high blood pressure
- What is a normal heart rate, when is it low or high and how to normalize it
- How to identify heart attack symptoms
- Types of cholesterol and reference range
- Low blood pressure: how to identify and treat it
- What is the difference between high and low blood pressure symptoms
- What to do when your blood pressure is low
- Symptoms of high cholesterol
- How to identify low blood pressure symptoms
- Cholesterol reference levels
- What to do when feet and hands are swollen
- Signs and symptoms of high triglycerides
Mais de Drª. Ana Luiza Lima
- Brain Aneurysm: What is it, symptoms, causes, and treatment A cerebral aneurysm is a permanent dilation in one of the blood vessels that carries blood to the brain. Updated in 03/06/2019
- Symptoms of high blood pressure Symptoms of high blood pressure such as dizziness, blurred vision, headache, and neck pain often arise when the pressure is too high, but a person may have high blood pressure and not present any... Updated in 22/05/2019
- Chest pain: what can cause it Chest pain is not always a symptom of angina or heart attack, and may be related to breathing problems, excessive gas, anxiety attacks or muscle fatigue, for example. Updated in 16/05/2019
- What is cardiac catheterization Cardiac catheterization is a procedure that can be used to diagnose or treat heart disease. Updated in 13/05/2019
- Types of cholesterol and reference range Cholesterol is a type of fat that is critical to the proper functioning of the body. However, having high blood cholesterol levels is not always good and may even cause an increased risk of... Updated in 13/05/2019
- How to identify low blood pressure symptoms Low blood pressure, or hypotension, can be identified by some symptoms, such as dizziness, feeling faint and vision changes, such as blurred vision, for example. Updated in 12/05/2019
- Main causes for low blood pressure Low blood pressure is usually not caused by health problems, it is a common feature in some people and usually poses no health risk. Updated in 29/04/2019
- 12 signs that may indicate heart disease It is important to know what signs may indicate heart problems, which can help prevent a heart attack, for example, or make it easier to diagnose heart disease like heart failure. Updated in 29/04/2019
- How to identify and treat poor circulation Poor circulation is characterized by the difficulty blood has in passing through your veins or arteries, generating symptoms such as swollen feet, leg pain, cold hands and varicose veins in the... Updated in 23/04/2019
- Natural remedies for poor circulation A great natural treatment for poor blood circulation in the legs is to avoid sitting too long or standing in the same position. Updated in 23/04/2019