Here you will find information on how to get pregnant or how to live a quiet pregnancy. Find how to identify the first symptoms of pregnancy, when you should get tested, calculate the months or weeks of pregnancy and accompany the development of your baby week by week. It is also important to know how to handle and react to possible complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, ectopic pregnancy or risk pregnancy.
Most read articles
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes and What To Do Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or...
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do
- Is it normal to have a hard stomach during pregnancy?
- How to treat a cough during pregnancy
All about Pregnancy
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes and What To Do Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or... Updated in 04/01/2021
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy: 6 Main Causes and What To Do Pelvic pain during pregnancy is normal and can be associated with certain changes that happen to the mother’s body during pregnancy, such as increased weight and hormonal changes. Updated in 23/12/2020
- Pregnancy Cramps: 6 Main Causes and When To Worry Pregnancy cramps are normal, especially at the beginning of pregnancy as the mother’s body adapts to the baby’s growth. Updated in 27/11/2020
- 8 early pregnancy symptoms before a missed period Before a missed period, it’s possible to have a few symptoms that are early pregnancy signs, such as painful breasts, nausea, cramps or light abdominal pain, and excessive tiredness without an... Updated in 05/11/2020
- 5 Reasons for a False-Negative Pregnancy Test Home pregnancy tests are very trustworthy if done according to the packet instructions and at the right time, i. Updated in 29/10/2020
- Diarrhea during pregnancy: causes and treatment options Diarrhea and other intestinal changes are relatively common in pregnancy. In most cases, these happen due to changes in hormone levels, new food intolerances, or excess stress, and so they don’t... Updated in 27/10/2020
- How to relieve gas during pregnancy Mint tea is great for preventing gas during pregnancy and relieving abdominal discomfort as it has antispasmodic properties, which help to relieve pain and discomfort. Updated in 20/10/2020
- Heartburn during pregnancy: main causes and what to do Heartburn is a burning sensation in the stomach that is very common in the second and third trimester of pregnancy, although some women may feel it earlier. Updated in 13/10/2020
- Is it possible to be pregnant and still have a period? If you are pregnant and you get a period, you will need to go to your doctor to have tests done to determine if there are any pregnancy changes, such as ectopic pregnancy or placental abruption, which... Updated in 25/09/2020
- 10 foods you should avoid during pregnancy During pregnancy you need to take special care with your diet, as several foods can hinder the baby’s development and be harmful to your pregnancy health. Updated in 02/09/2020