Here you will find information on how to get pregnant or how to live a quiet pregnancy. Find how to identify the first symptoms of pregnancy, when you should get tested, calculate the months or weeks of pregnancy and accompany the development of your baby week by week. It is also important to know how to handle and react to possible complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, ectopic pregnancy or risk pregnancy.
Most read articles
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes & What To Do What is it:Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or...
- How To Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy
- Hard Stomach During Pregnancy: Is It Normal?
- Leaking Amniotic Fluid: How To Identify & What To Do
All about Pregnancy
- 5 Natural Ways To Fight Nausea During Pregnancy Even tough nausea is a very common symptom during pregnancy, it can be relieved with simple natural measures such as chewing a piece of ginger, drinking some fresh lemonade, or sucking on a lemon... Updated in 21/09/2021
- Vaginal Pain During Pregnancy: 8 Causes & What To Do Vaginal pain is a common symptom during pregnancy that usually happens due to the baby\'s development, which can cause pressure on the vaginal tissue and decrease blood flow to the region, causing... Updated in 10/09/2021
- Discharge During Pregnancy: Is It Something to Worry about? Having wet panties during pregnancy or presenting some type of vaginal discharge is something completely normal, especially when the discharge is transparent or slightly white. Updated in 06/09/2021
- Low Belly Pain When Pregnant: Causes & What To Do Even though low belly pain is something most expectant mothers worry about, most of the time it is not a sign of any serious problem. Updated in 10/08/2021
- Ectopic pregnancy: What Is It, Symptoms & Treatment What is it:An ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo implants and develops outside the uterus, such as in the fallopian tubes, ovaries, abdominal cavity, or cervix. Updated in 19/07/2021
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes & What To Do What is it:Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or... Updated in 08/07/2021
- False Negative Pregnancy Test: 5 Reasons It May Happen Home pregnancy tests are very trustworthy if done according to the packet instructions and at the right time, i. Updated in 08/07/2021
- Pregnancy Symptoms: 14 Early Signs You May Be Pregnant Early pregnancy symptoms can be so subtle that many women simply miss them, making them go unnoticed. Updated in 16/06/2021
- Leaking Amniotic Fluid: How To Identify & What To Do In order to identify if you are losing amniotic fluid, it is important to be aware of the presence of a transparent, odorless liquid in your panties, which makes your panties wet more than once a day. Updated in 05/05/2021
- Hard Stomach During Pregnancy: Is It Normal? During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder. Updated in 05/05/2021