Here you will find information on how to get pregnant or how to live a quiet pregnancy. Find how to identify the first symptoms of pregnancy, when you should get tested, calculate the months or weeks of pregnancy and accompany the development of your baby week by week. It is also important to know how to handle and react to possible complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, ectopic pregnancy or risk pregnancy.
Most read articles
- Brown discharge during pregnancy: causes and what to do Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or...
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do
- Is it normal to have a hard stomach during pregnancy?
- How to calculate your gestational age in weeks and months
All about Pregnancy
- How to relieve gas during pregnancy Mint tea is great for preventing gas during pregnancy and relieving abdominal discomfort as it has antispasmodic properties, which help to relieve pain and discomfort. Updated in 20/10/2020
- Heartburn during pregnancy: main causes and what to do Heartburn is a burning sensation in the stomach that is very common in the second and third trimester of pregnancy, although some women may feel it earlier. Updated in 13/10/2020
- Is it possible to be pregnant and still have a period? If you are pregnant and you get a period, you will need to go to your doctor to have tests done to determine if there are any pregnancy changes, such as ectopic pregnancy or placental abruption, which... Updated in 25/09/2020
- 10 foods you should avoid during pregnancy During pregnancy you need to take special care with your diet, as several foods can hinder the baby’s development and be harmful to your pregnancy health. Updated in 02/09/2020
- How to treat a cough during pregnancy Coughing during pregnancy is normal and can occur at any time because of the hormonal changes happening inside the woman\'s body, which tend to make her a bit more sensitive to allergies, the flu... Updated in 06/08/2020
- Pregnancy cramps: 6 main causes and when to worry Pregnancy cramps are normal, especially at the beginning of pregnancy as the mother’s body adapts to the baby’s growth. Updated in 07/07/2020
- Is it normal to have a hard stomach during pregnancy? During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder. Updated in 17/04/2020
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do Wet panties during pregnancy may indicate increased intimate lubrication, involuntary loss of urine, or amniotic fluid leakage, and to know how to identify each of these situations, it\'s important... Updated in 26/03/2020
- Is it safe to drink herbal tea during pregnancy? Some teas prepared with medicinal plants, such as aloe vera, ivy (Hedera helix) and guaco (Mikania glomerata), for example, are not recommended during pregnancy, because they can harm your... Updated in 26/02/2020
- How to calculate your gestational age in weeks and months To know exactly how many weeks along you are and how many months this corresponds to, you need to calculate your gestational age, for which you only need to know the Last Menstruation Date (LMD)... Updated in 12/02/2020