Here you will find information on how to get pregnant or how to live a quiet pregnancy. Find how to identify the first symptoms of pregnancy, when you should get tested, calculate the months or weeks of pregnancy and accompany the development of your baby week by week. It is also important to know how to handle and react to possible complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, ectopic pregnancy or risk pregnancy.
- Pregnancy symptoms The first pregnancy symptoms can arise before your period is delayed, but they may be so subtle that can pass unnoticed unless you know your body very well or are trying to get pregnant for a long...
- How to calculate your gestational age in weeks and months
- How to interpret the beta HCG test results
- How to know if you are pregnant
All about Pregnancy
- What to do to eliminate intestinal gases during pregnancy To eliminate gas during pregnancy and relieve abdominal discomfort you can consume lemon balm tea, for example, because of its soothing and anti-spasmodic properties, which can help relieve pain and... Updated in 16/08/2019
- How to treat a cough during pregnancy Coughing during pregnancy is normal and can occur at any time because during pregnancy you undergo hormonal changes that can make you more sensitive to allergies, flu and other problems that can... Updated in 16/08/2019
- What gender prediction tests can you do at home The best way to know the sex of the baby is to wait until about 20 weeks of gestation and do an ultrasound to observe the genital region of the fetus. Updated in 16/08/2019
- How to know if you are pregnant Although chances are low, it is possible to get pregnant after just one time of unprotected intercourse, especially if the man ejaculates inside the vagina. Updated in 12/08/2019
- What type of medication can cause a miscarriage Some medications like Arthrotec, Lipitor and Isotretinoin are not recommended during pregnancy because they have teratogenic effects that can lead to miscarriage or provoke serious defects in the... Updated in 12/08/2019
- Bleeding during pregnancy: causes and what to do in each trimester Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy is a very common situation and does not always indicate serious problems, but it is important that it is evaluated by your doctor as soon as you notice that you are... Updated in 09/08/2019
- How does your period change after Pregnancy Your period after pregnancy and childbirth may take about 2 months to 1 year to come, depending on whether the woman breastfeeds or not. Updated in 09/08/2019
- How to eat right after childbirth Postpartum feeding should contain an average of 400 calories more than a woman is used to eating in her daily life to ensure good milk production. Updated in 08/08/2019
- Common Causes of cramps during pregnancy and how to relieve them Cramps during pregnancy is normal, especially in the beginning of gestation due to the adaptation process the mother\'s body endures because of the growth of the baby and also at the end of... Updated in 08/08/2019
- Signs and Symptoms That May Indicate a Miscarriage Signs and symptoms of a miscarriage may occur in any pregnant woman up to 20 weeks of gestation. The main symptoms of a miscarriage are: Fever and chills; Smelly vaginal discharge; Blood loss... Updated in 08/08/2019