Here you will find information on how to get pregnant or how to live a quiet pregnancy. Find how to identify the first symptoms of pregnancy, when you should get tested, calculate the months or weeks of pregnancy and accompany the development of your baby week by week. It is also important to know how to handle and react to possible complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, ectopic pregnancy or risk pregnancy.
Most read articles
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes & What To Do Small amounts of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and usually isn't concerning. However dark discharge can also be a sign of some types of infections and therefore it's important to monitor for any other symptoms. Learn about what can cause brown discharge during pregnancy and what to do.
- Vaginal Pain During Pregnancy: 8 Causes & What To Do
- How to Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy
- Hard Belly During Pregnancy: Is It Normal?
All about Pregnancy
- How to Increase Milk Supply: 6 Tips to Boost Production Having low milk supply can worry many women in the post-partum phase. There are some tips, however, that can boost milk production, like drinking more water, eating certain foods, and breastfeeding on demand. Learn about other simple tips to try . Updated in 30/06/2022
- Hard Belly During Pregnancy: Is It Normal? During the early stages of pregnancy, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby can make your belly feel harder. Learn when it's normal to have a hard belly during pregnancy and when you should the doctor. Updated in 03/06/2022
- Constipation During Pregnancy: Symptoms & How to Treat Constipation during pregnancy is normal, but it can be very uncomfortable. It is possible to prevent it by eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly and increasing your water intake. Learn more about what to do about constipation during pregnancy and what the main symptoms are. Updated in 24/05/2022
- Miscarriage: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment A miscarriage is a pregnancy loss that occurs before 20 weeks. It is associated with symptoms like vaginal bleeding or intense abdominal pain, and is usually caused by fetal malformations or maternal infections. Learn more about the symptoms, causes and treatment of a miscarriage . Updated in 23/05/2022
- Due Date Calculator: When Will I Give Birth? Para calcular a data provável do parto basta saber a data do 1º dia do último ciclo menstrual e acrescentar 7 dias e nove meses. Utilize nossa calculadora online para saber qual a data provável para o nascimento do seu bebê. Updated in 19/05/2022
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes & What To Do Small amounts of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and usually isn't concerning. However dark discharge can also be a sign of some types of infections and therefore it's important to monitor for any other symptoms. Learn about what can cause brown discharge during pregnancy and what to do. Updated in 19/05/2022
- Headaches During Pregnancy: Medication & Natural Options A dor de cabeça na gravidez é mais comum durante o 1º trimestre de gestação. Veja o que pode fazer naturalmente para aliviar a dor de cabeça durante e quando é recomendado ir no médico para usar remédios de farmácia. Updated in 18/05/2022
- Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy: 6 Causes & How to Relieve Pelvic pain during pregnancy is normal and can be associated with certain changes that happen to the mother’s body during pregnancy, such as increased weight and hormonal changes. Learn about the main causes of pelvic pain and what to do. Updated in 13/05/2022
- Heartburn During Pregnancy: Causes & How to Get Rid of It Heartburn is a burning sensation in the stomach that is very common in the second and third trimester of pregnancy, although some women may feel it earlier. Learn what you can do to help get rid of this problem. Updated in 12/05/2022
- Mucus Plug: What it Looks Like & When Labor Starts The mucus plug is a barrier that prevents bacteria and other microorganisms from entering the uterus during pregnancy. It usually falls out after 37 weeks. Learn about what it looks like, what it means when you lose it, and what to do . Updated in 10/05/2022