Here you will find information on how to get pregnant or how to live a quiet pregnancy. Find how to identify the first symptoms of pregnancy, when you should get tested, calculate the months or weeks of pregnancy and accompany the development of your baby week by week. It is also important to know how to handle and react to possible complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, ectopic pregnancy or risk pregnancy.
Most read articles
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes and What To Do What is it:Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or...
- Is it normal to have a hard stomach during pregnancy?
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do
- How To Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy
All about Pregnancy
- Beta hCG Test: What Is It For, Levels & Results The best way to confirm a pregnancy is through a blood test, as it detects small amounts of the hCG hormone produced during pregnancy, with the result being positive when the hormone beta-hCG... Updated in 26/03/2021
- Gestational Age Calculator: In Weeks Or Months To know exactly how many weeks along you are and how many months this corresponds to, you need to calculate your gestational age, for which you only need to know the Last Menstruation Date (LMD)... Updated in 26/03/2021
- How To Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy Coughing during pregnancy is normal and can occur at any time because of the hormonal changes happening inside the woman\'s body, which tend to make her a bit more sensitive to allergies, the flu... Updated in 26/03/2021
- Top 10 Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy During pregnancy you need to take special care with your diet, as several foods can hinder the baby’s development and be harmful to your pregnancy health. Updated in 24/03/2021
- Diarrhea During Pregnancy: Causes & Treatment Options Diarrhea and other intestinal changes are relatively common in pregnancy. In most cases, these happen due to changes in hormone levels, new food intolerances, or excess stress, and so they don’t... Updated in 24/03/2021
- Having a Period While Pregnant: Is It Possible? If you are pregnant and you get a period, you will need to go to your doctor to have tests done to determine if there are any pregnancy changes, such as ectopic pregnancy or placental abruption, which... Updated in 24/03/2021
- Heartburn During Pregnancy: Causes, What To Do and Remedies Heartburn is a burning sensation in the stomach that is very common during the second and third trimester of pregnancy, although some women may feel it earlier. Updated in 23/03/2021
- White Discharge During Pregnancy: Main Causes and What To Do Having a white discharge during pregnancy is common and considered normal, as it normally occurs due to the changes that happen in the body during pregnancy. Updated in 02/02/2021
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes and What To Do What is it:Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or... Updated in 04/01/2021
- Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy: 6 Main Causes and What To Do Pelvic pain during pregnancy is normal and can be associated with certain changes that happen to the mother’s body during pregnancy, such as increased weight and hormonal changes. Updated in 23/12/2020