Here you will find information on how to get pregnant or how to live a quiet pregnancy. Find how to identify the first symptoms of pregnancy, when you should get tested, calculate the months or weeks of pregnancy and accompany the development of your baby week by week. It is also important to know how to handle and react to possible complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, ectopic pregnancy or risk pregnancy.
Most read articles
- Is a hard abdomen a contraction sign During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder.
- Beta hCG test: what is it and how to interpret the results
- How to treat a cough during pregnancy
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do
All about Pregnancy
- How to tell if you are leaking amniotic fluid and what to do Wet panties during pregnancy may indicate increased intimate lubrication, involuntary loss of urine, or amniotic fluid leakage, and to know how to identify each of these situations, it\'s important... Updated in 26/03/2020
- How to treat a cough during pregnancy Coughing during pregnancy is normal and can occur at any time because during pregnancy you undergo hormonal changes that can make you more sensitive to allergies, flu and other problems that can cause... Updated in 26/03/2020
- Is it safe to drink herbal tea during pregnancy? Some teas prepared with medicinal plants, such as aloe vera, ivy (Hedera helix) and guaco (Mikania glomerata), for example, are not recommended during pregnancy, because they can harm your... Updated in 26/02/2020
- How to calculate your gestational age in weeks and months To know exactly how many weeks along you are and how many months this corresponds to, you need to calculate your gestational age, for which you only need to know the Last Menstruation Date (LMD)... Updated in 12/02/2020
- Beta hCG test: what is it and how to interpret the results The best way to confirm a pregnancy is through a blood test, as it detects small amounts of the hCG hormone produced during pregnancy, with the result being positive when the hormone beta-hCG... Updated in 05/02/2020
- Brown discharge during pregnancy: causes and what to do Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or... Updated in 05/02/2020
- Is a hard abdomen a contraction sign During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder. Updated in 20/11/2019