Here you will find information on how to get pregnant or how to live a quiet pregnancy. Find how to identify the first symptoms of pregnancy, when you should get tested, calculate the months or weeks of pregnancy and accompany the development of your baby week by week. It is also important to know how to handle and react to possible complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, ectopic pregnancy or risk pregnancy.
Most read articles
- Brown Discharge During Pregnancy: Causes and What To Do What is it:Having a little amount of brown discharge during pregnancy is common and isn’t a big cause for concern, but you have to be careful because it can also mean infections, changes in pH or...
- How To Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy
- Hard Stomach During Pregnancy: Is It Normal?
- Leaking Amniotic Fluid: How To Identify & What To Do
All about Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Symptoms: 14 Early Signs You May Be Pregnant Early pregnancy symptoms can be so subtle that many women simply miss them, making them go unnoticed. Updated in 16/06/2021
- Leaking Amniotic Fluid: How To Identify & What To Do In order to identify if you are losing amniotic fluid, it is important to be aware of the presence of a transparent, odorless liquid in your panties, which makes your panties wet more than once a day. Updated in 05/05/2021
- Hard Stomach During Pregnancy: Is It Normal? During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder. Updated in 05/05/2021
- 4 Safe Home Remedies For Heartburn During Pregnancy Home remedies are a great way to relieve discomfort caused by heartburn during pregnancy without using medication. Updated in 30/04/2021
- 8 Early Signs of Pregnancy: Before a Missed Period Before a missed period, it’s possible to have a few symptoms that are early pregnancy signs, such as painful breasts, nausea, cramps or light abdominal pain, and excessive tiredness without an... Updated in 23/04/2021
- How To Relieve Gas During Pregnancy Mint tea is great for preventing gas during pregnancy and relieving abdominal discomfort as it has antispasmodic properties, which help to relieve pain and discomfort. Updated in 15/04/2021
- Beta hCG Test: What Is It For, Levels & Results The best way to confirm a pregnancy is through a blood test, as it detects small amounts of the hCG hormone produced during pregnancy, with the result being positive when the hormone beta-hCG... Updated in 26/03/2021
- Gestational Age Calculator: In Weeks Or Months To know exactly how many weeks along you are and how many months this corresponds to, you need to calculate your gestational age, for which you only need to know the Last Menstruation Date (LMD)... Updated in 26/03/2021
- How To Get Rid of a Cough During Pregnancy Coughing during pregnancy is normal and can occur at any time because of the hormonal changes happening inside the woman\'s body, which tend to make her a bit more sensitive to allergies, the flu... Updated in 26/03/2021
- Top 10 Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy During pregnancy you need to take special care with your diet, as several foods can hinder the baby’s development and be harmful to your pregnancy health. Updated in 24/03/2021