Type 1 diabetes is when the pancreas stops producing insulin, and type 2 diabetes is when there is difficulty in using insulin efficiently. Both situations lead to excess blood sugar, which results in symptoms such as dry mouth, intense thirst, excessive urination and constant hunger arise. The medications used can be oral hypoglycemic agents such as Glifage, for type 2, or insulin itself, in type 1 diabetes. See which cautions should be taken with your diet so as to live well and avoid the complications that diabetes can bring, as for example, renal and eye alterations.
- Diabetes symptoms The main symptoms of diabetes are usually intense thirst, excessive urination and itching in the body, and can manifest at any age.
- How to identify diabetes in children and how to treat it
- 10 Symptoms Of High Blood Sugar (hyperglycemia) And How To Lower
- Prediabetes: Symptoms, Treatment and Cure
All about Diabetes
- 10 Symptoms Of High Blood Sugar (hyperglycemia) And How To Lower Excessive blood sugar, scientifically called hyperglycemia, occurs when your fasting blood glucose rate is above 100 mg / dL, which if persistent can have bad consequences for organ function and... Updated in 12/11/2019
- How to identify diabetes in children and how to treat it The symptoms of type 1 diabetes in children and adolescents arise suddenly and can be noticed when the child feels tired often, is very hungry and loses weight suddenly. Updated in 11/11/2019
- Prediabetes: Symptoms, Treatment and Cure Prediabetes is a term that health professionals use but is not recognized by the World Health Organization situation and serves as a warning to prevent disease progression. Updated in 11/11/2019
- Diabetes symptoms The main symptoms of diabetes are usually intense thirst, excessive urination and itching in the body, and can manifest at any age. Updated in 24/09/2019
- 5 Home Remedies for Diabetes The best natural way to control diabetes and regulate blood sugar levels is weight loss, as this causes less fat to be in the body, which in turn improves the functioning of the liver and pancreas,... Updated in 23/08/2019
- Diet for diabetes People with diabetes should avoid the consumption of simple sugar and foods rich in white flour. In addition, you also need to reduce the consumption of large amounts of any food that are rich... Updated in 08/05/2019
- Best fruits for Diabetics Fruit rich in carbohydrates such as grapes, figs and dried fruits are not recommended for people with diabetes because they contain too much sugar which can increase the chances of blood sugar... Updated in 09/04/2019
- What to eat if you have diabetes It is important to know what to eat in diabetes so you can keep the blood sugar rate constant, avoiding hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia. Updated in 21/01/2019