Carlos Antonio Bobeda Bruce graduated in Physical Education by the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) in 2012, and member no.038849 of the Regional Council of Physical Education of Rio de Janeiro (CREF-RJ).
Carlos Bruce is also a personal trainer with a post graduation in strength training and physical activity by the Estácio Sá University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and University of Porto, Portugal. Carlos bruce has also a Phd in Physical activity and health by the University of Porto.
Carlos Bruce is a specialist in the area of weight loss, gain of muscle mass and high performance of athletes, being the coordinator of the Bodybuilding and Personal Trainer sector of VR Fitness Centers in Porto, Portugal.
- Diet and exercises to lose belly fat in 1 week A good strategy to lose belly fat fast is to run for 25 minutes every day and follow a low carb diet, with little fats and sugars so that the body burns more easily the accumulated fat.
- How to do hypopressive exercises to strengthen the abdomen
- Best exercises to eliminate visceral fat
- Light workout to burn fat
- How long does it take to gain muscle mass
- Best weight loss exercises
- Walking can help you lose up to 4 pounds a week
- 8 Great tips to gain muscle mass
- 3 Simple Exercises to Do at Home and Lose Belly Fat (Diet Menu)
Mais de Carlos Bruce
- Light workout to burn fat A good workout to burn fat in a short time is the HIIT workout consisting of a set of high intensity exercises that eliminate localized fat in just 30 minutes a day in a faster and fun way. Updated in 18/03/2019
- How to do hypopressive exercises to strengthen the abdomen Hypopressive fitness, also known as hypopressive exercises, are great for toning the abdominal muscles, and is especially suitable for people who suffer from back pain and women in the postpartum... Updated in 02/11/2018